Favorite Video Game?

JCM

#cancelspongebob
MY CHOCOLATE LEG! said:
Probably SpongeBob Truth or Square for the DS. That was my favorite game when I was a kid because of all the different elements it had, and I enjoy replaying it from time to time.
i hated that game but to each his own

my favorite game is mario kart

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Does anyone like this game?
Sonic%20Heroes.jpg
It’s the most recent mainline Sonic game I’ve played (and the first I owned, getting it from my Uncle in 2012), and it’s pretty meh.

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List
I love Mario Party 8 on Wii!
Close seconds:
Super Smash Bros
Mario Super Sluggers
Whatever the name is for Sims spy wii game
Basically any Just Dance Wii game
Minecraft on XBox 360

I know I have outdated consuls, don't rub it in.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Yeah it was that and Wii Sports back when the Wii came out and MP8 is OK, just compared to it's predecessors it used motion controls a tad bit too much.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
I also really like Cuphead, and Wii Sports was an alright game, but Wii Sports Resort was always my favorite out of the bunch! But I say that mainly because of my nostalgia for it.
Oh yeah I loved the sequel to Wii Sports, I loved the atmosphere in that one as apposed to the original.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Mario Kart 64 :P

I also really enjoyed GH3 and both of the Portal games
Super Mario 64 is also one of my favorites

FinnDinner said:
My biggest issue with Epic Yarn was how easy it felt for me, I used to be able to do the first world blindfolded.
Yeah, you got a point. It was kind of nice if you didn't want to get frustrated at the game, but it's hard for me to get frustrated at Kirby games. It would have least presented some challenge if it let you lose lives. But I'm pretty sure every time you die, you lose some beads, so I guess that doesn't make the game too easy. But... yeah it's pretty easy.

Either way, it was kind of my first Kirby game and I found it charming! I haven't played it in years and I might replay it sometime this week. My favorite part of the game is where you can decorate your house, I spent hours making my house look so colorful when I first got this game! It was fun, also the soundtrack's pretty neat too!

Rocky Lobster

Floating Shopping List
Mine would most-likely be... Terraria, Skyrim, GTA V, Yoshi's Island, or World of Tanks, depending on how I'm feeling.

Back