Favorite song from the SpongeBob SquarePants Movie soundtrack?

KarateSponge

Parawhore
McSponge said:
Ocean Man. Liked it before it was a meme. It was a perfect ending to the movie.
are you saying that nobody liked it before it was a meme? Next I suppose you say you liked the song when it first released in 1997!

Ocean Man feels like an end of an era to me, and it makes me sad for some reason when not listening to it unironically. I remember having the soundtrack on CD

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
are you saying that nobody liked it before it was a meme? Next I suppose you say you liked the song when it first released in 1997!

Ocean Man feels like an end of an era to me, and it makes me sad for some reason when not listening to it unironically. I remember having the soundtrack on CD

Nah, that's not what I meant. I feel as if the song nowadays is well known due to being a meme, but like All Star, before it became popular due to becoming a meme, I legitimately enjoyed the song. I said this because I felt as if that's the main reason most people like it nowadays.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I like Ocean Man, but I never knew it was a meme. When did that really happen? I like how the song sounds though. =/

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Ocean Man surprise surprise :P , Goofy Goober Rock, and I guess I have a soft spot for SpongeBob and Patrick Confront the Psychic Wall of Energy.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I don't have the actual soundtrack, but my favorite from the movie (including credits) are Best Day Ever and the Goofy Goober Rock.

And cool, I'm not the only one that likes Ocean Man.

Back