Favorite Simpsons Episode?

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
My favorite episode is "Homer's Enemy." It's actually a pretty common choice. But interestingly, there are a few people that think it's where the show jumped the shark.

I think the episode is put together really well. I like how it pokes fun at the Simpsons series itself, the show was becoming more self-aware at this point. Grimes pointing out the ridiculousness of the Simpsons's setup is very entertaining to me. The story of the episode is really interesting and engaging to me also. And Bart's subplot is great too. He buys a factory, and then Grimes comments on how ridiculous that is! I found the ending to be pretty funny too, even though it was mean-spirited. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of the Simpsons, I think this episode is great and very funny.

Last edited:

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
My favorite episode is "Homer's Enemy" (S8). It's actually a pretty common choice. But interestingly, there are a few people that think it's where the show jumped the shark.

I think the episode is put together really well. I like how it pokes fun at the Simpsons series itself, the show was becoming more self-aware at this point. Grimes pointing out the ridiculousness of the Simpsons's setup is very entertaining to me. The story of the episode is really interesting and engaging to me also. And Bart's subplot is great too. He buys a factory, and then Grimes comments on how ridiculous that is! I found the ending to be pretty funny too, even though it was mean-spirited. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of the Simpsons, I think this episode is great and very funny.
my favorite episode is ''marge be not proud''

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Some of my other favorites are Homie the Clown, Some Enchanted Evening, Krusty Gets Busted, Summer of 4 Ft. 2, and Love is a Many Strangled Thing.

Back