Favorite season?

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
And no, not seasons of SpongeBob. I'm talking about the 4 seasons: Winter, spring, summer, and fall. My favorite is winter because I LOVE the snow as well as the cold weather.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
I really like summer, my birthday is near that time, plus I get to do more stuff that season. Then again, I also like fall, it looks really pretty outside (especially October). I feel like everyone has jumped on the "winter is best season" bandwagon. I don't think winter is bad at all. I like cold weather, but snow can be a pain in the butt at times.

Katniss

totally coral
I love fall. It's a nice break between the heat of summer and the cold of winter, and the leaves changing colors is absolutely beautiful. Not to mention the fact that my birthday is in fall :P

Amiaprettygirl

I love the sponge! I need the sponge! ;)
I love fall. The leaves,colors and perfect sweater weather. Also Halloween is fall and I love Halloween also :p

PinkPearl

insert title here
Spring. I love it when the weather finally gets nice- this was my favorite time in college, though good luck finding motivation to get to class :P I used to love summer, but now that I don't get summer vacations, its appeal isn't there as much as it used to be. Plus, it's often hot.

dmandaboi

I love SBM
Winter's a pretty good time for me. There's Christmas, of course. There's also early school breaks. And to top it off, my birthday comes only 9 days after Christmas! The only problem is I live in Alabama, and it barely snows there. <_<

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Spring alone has given us Shanghaied, Krab Borg, Krusty Krab Training Video and Planet of the Jellyfish.
Seriously though, Spring is that perfect middle-ground between freezing your sass off and burning it.

ooooooofy

hello! :)
winter heckin ROCKS man it is not just bc snow or cold or christmas it is just the overall happiness of the season like everyone is nice and happy and hype because christmas brings new things and new years bring new opportunities and valentines day brings love and care and even though valentines day is a fake holiday seeing people happy makes me feel happy!!!!!!!!!!! :squilliam2: :squilliam2: :squilliam2:

Hazmart

Moby Dollar
Summer. Because the vacations. Nah, because I like the weather, and the flora and fauna that comes up in that season.

Winter. The scenery is at its best and I find it adventurous and fun to go out in mild winter weather above -25 F. Winter hiking is easily my favorite type of hiking, and I think the winter weather allows for awesome opportunities that are otherwise not affored i.e frozen lakes and creeks and waterfalls and walking over said frozen water. And did I mention how beautiful the scenery is? My favorite weather in the world is a sunny winter day tbh and I LOVE doing photography on a sunny winter day. It's probably the only time I can successfully take decent pics in the middle of the day it seems. Ofc, the scenery is so pretty that I love the cloudy days a lot too and they have their own charm I feel though they admittedly are a little harder to photograph. A fresh snow is always lovely though.

And I haven't listed skiing as a reason because idk how to do it but I really really need to learn how to. Both cross-country and downhill tbh.

Now ofc, this is if winter is being actually wintry. When its cloudy and brown like it is a lot in Upstate NY... meh
Alex Squarepants said:
I feel like everyone has jumped on the "winter is best season" bandwagon.
You think 90% of Upstate NY talking about how much they hate the snow every time it snows is jumping on a "winter is the best bandwagon"...?

Katniss said:
You can't base this just on what upstate NY thinks :P maybe the people HE knows are jumping on the bandwagon
He lives in Albany, which I consider Upstate NY lel

and I mean honestly, just any weather article about snow falling in some place in the US has a comments section filled with people cursing the winter unless its a ski or winter sports site so *shrug*

Back