Favorite school field trip?

I got this topic idea when Cha asked me in my ask me thread, so i thought why not make this thread :P

for me went movie theatre, Ontario Science Centre, Royal Ontario Museum & Toronto Zoo

how about you guys?

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I remember back in 5th grade, my elementary school did field trips to colleges, and my class went to UCSD (University of California, San Diego) and it was fun walking around the campus. The best part is that we were able to buy stuff from the food court. I bought myself Burger King, of course. :sbface:

President Squidward said:
I remember back in 5th grade, my elementary school did field trips to colleges, and my class went to UCSD (University of California, San Diego) and it was fun walking around the campus. The best part is that we were able to buy stuff from the food court. I bought myself Burger King, of course. :sbface:
good Prez :P

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I really liked the fields trips that I went on in 11th grade, including the trip to Canada and UDUB.

At UDUB (University of Washington), me and the AP Chemistry class were able to tour around the campus (with a guide, of course). My favorite place on campus was the Suzzallo Library since it reminded me of Hogwarts from Harry Potter. The best part of that trip was that we were able to go around University District and get lunch from any of the places down the street, as long as I had a partner to go with. I got myself some pizza for a great price and I later walked down to some different stores around that area, including Pink Gorilla (a retro video game store) and an Asian import shop. Bought myself some Japanese candy, some tea samples, and A Link to the Past for the SNES and I was GOOD TO GO.

In Vancouver, Canada, I watched two performances in French. One was a band, and it was really cool dance to their catchy songs, and the other was an African group that performed some circus acts. My favorite part was going around the vendors and being able to buy lunch with Canadian money. I bought myself some poutine and a bag of macarons. Oh, and I also bought an African-inspired dress with the rest of the Canadian money. It rained a little bit during the time that I was there, but it was so worth it.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
Probably the best field trip I went on was in Boston in 7th grade. We went to the Museum of Science. Then went to Quincy Market for dinner. I thought it was a lot of fun.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
In 3rd grade alone (if I remember correctly), we toured an opera house, went whale-watching, and spent a night up in the mountains as we visited an observatory.

All I can say is, God bless our parents and teachers for chaperoning all those field trips. :angel:

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Ooh, definitely when I went to The Bard to watch The Merchant Of Venice - it was part of our Year 9 English work but it was AMAZING! I sat on the lower floor, in one of the sheltered sections. Had a really nice view of the play and got to sit with two of my friends that were in the same class as me. Ah...I miss the old gang...

Back