Favorite Pizza Place?

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Round Table Pizza (California-only chain) and Sbarro. I’m fine with any though besides Papa John’s

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
i used to like pizza place, it was Little Caesar's, Pizza Hut (they give you a free DVDs! yeah i got one it was Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey) and some local pizza place

anyways i'm now lactose free i don't really eat pizza anymore

Combusto82 said:
i used to like pizza place, it was Little Caesar's, Pizza Hut (they give you a free DVDs! yeah i got one it was Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey) and some local pizza place

anyways i'm now lactose free i don't really eat pizza anymore
Free DVDs?! Hopefully they have some SpongeBob ones just for me? :sbfunny:

Mister Visitor

Moby Dollar
I"m pretty basic, though I will say that I do like Pizza Hut when I'm actually getting a pizza, but if I just want some like cheese sticks or something I'll go to Papa John's because it's cheaper and has better cheese sticks.

Fun Fact about Pizza: I usually get Pizzas without sauce

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
Oh boy... :facepalm: thanks for pointing this out! Sorry about that! I think only admin can move topics to different sections, right?
Yeah @abney317 will probably move it once he sees it, no big deal.

Spongebob07

Bomb-Selling Pirate
My personal favorites are local places as my city has a high Italian population, and they make a mighty pizza. My favorite chain would be Little Ceaser's, love their crazy bread.

Spongebob07 said:
My personal favorites are local places as my city has a high Italian population, and they make a mighty pizza. My favorite chain would be Little Ceaser's, love their crazy bread.
Little Ceaser's is so godly, have you tried their 5 Meat Feast yet? If not, you should! It's only 9 bucks! :thumbsup:

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Sisley's Pizza in Alaska or Rosaties Pizza in Las Vegas.

I probably spelled both wrong lol

Chris

Floridian
I've been ordering pizza from a local place for the past 12 years that's intended to serve NY Style Pizza.

I've eaten slices there numerous amount of times as well.

Growlie

Best Boy
If we're eating pizza at home, Dominos. I order Alfredo with sausage or hamburger and, chicken. If I feel like it.

Going out to eat pizza, Stevi B's because it's a buffet. I usually eat five slices depending on how hungry I am. I think ours closed down, I know we were going to eat there one night. We ended up going to Cici's pizza to eat. We went there to eat many times before Stevi B's.

My favorite pizza place from long ago, that I liked eating at closed down. It was called Larry's Pizza. It was great. They had a chili dog pizza that was soo good. And they'd go around offering random slices of pizza.

Growlie said:
If we're eating pizza at home, Dominos. I order Alfredo with sausage or hamburger and, chicken. If I feel like it.

Going out to eat pizza, Stevi B's because it's a buffet. I usually eat five slices depending on how hungry I am. I think ours closed down, I know we were going to eat there one night. We ended up going to Cici's pizza to eat. We went there to eat many times before Stevi B's.

My favorite pizza place from long ago, that I liked eating at closed down. It was called Larry's Pizza. It was great. They had a chili dog pizza that was soo good. And they'd go around offering random slices of pizza.
Domino's, such a classic. Good choice, Growlie! :thumb1: Something about Domino's feels so nostalgic and authentic to me. I don't know what it is, but I love it because of that!

Back