Favorite music tracks?

Fear Of A Nerdy Patty

Bomb-Selling Pirate
My favorite is definitely Happy Sponge Chase Vibes. It got used during season 4-7, then re-appeared much later on in 12's The Krusty Bucket. I don't know why it gets so underused, I think it sounds fantastic. Really fun and upbeat. I also love the Drunken Sailor rendition introduced in Selling Out. Coincidentally these tracks both started in season 4.

Fear Of A Nerdy Patty

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Rip Tide/Ripped Hide is a bit overused in my opinion, it gets somewhat tiring after a while. Especially the slower version.

SQUIGOR

sponge on the run is not bad y'all are just mean
I love chill hawaiian tracks, some of my favourites are Hula Festival, Honolulu March, Hawaiian March, Marching To Honolulu, Hawaiian Flower, Kamakani b and Dolphin Dance. I also love Jean-Jacques Perrey's tracks lthat played in SpongeBob, ike One Zero Zero.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I like pretty much all of them, but a few of my favorites are Traveling Along (criminally underused), South Pacific Island II, Queen's Aloha Oe C, Hawaiian Happiness, and Kamakani B.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I think the most overused track is Skipping To School, especially in Seasons 5-8, it plays in almost every episode.
I see your Skipping to School and I raise you Sponge Monger (which I suppose has a better reason to be used so much, since it's one of like 4-5 chase/chaos-type themes). Tentically Speaking is another slightly overused track (though it doesn't feel overused).

I still much prefer these two tracks over Skipping to School though, personally I don't really like that track all that much (maybe because it reminds me of pretty much every bad moment in the series). Makes me think of how good tracks, like Coconut Cream Pie, are unfortunately associated with some of the worst episodes in the series.

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Coconut Cream Pie has an odd history in my opinion. All the episodes it played in pre-sequel were bad (except A Day Without Tears) and all the episodes that it played in post-sequel were good (expect Jolly Lodgers).

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
Mavericks, Dream Sequence (CRIMINALLY UNDERUSED), Happy Sponge Chase Vibes, Cream Pie, Death Trap, Dancing the Hula, and One Zero Zero.

Last edited:
Back