Favorite Music Albums

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
SBManiac!!!!!! said:
1) I am really bad at keeping up that ask me topic, so sorry.

2) Yes, it's true, I haven't listened to much Ween at all, but they're definitely on my list of bands to check out. Sorry I can't say more about them.
I should point out that you kinda have to go in a pattern to get into Ween:
C+C then Mollusk then White Pepper then GodWeenSatan then Pure Guava and then, after that, pretty much any order.
Notes:
- Whether or not you want Quebec knocked out as first or last album after that should be a question for you to decide. Personally, it was the last Ween album I listened to, live alums aside, and it was a great way to end the chronology, as their next (and what turned out to be final) album La Cucharacha really doesn't feel that worthy of a grand finale.
- Yes, I know I said Mollusk was the best album, and it is, but C+C gives you both the refined sound of their future work, plus a bit of zaniness from the first three records.
- Again, don't dive head-first into The Pod.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
The_Aquabats_-_Hi-Five_Soup!.jpg

I love The Aquabats.

Fred Mercury

Mylegian Rhapsody
Queen, Queen II, Sheer Heart Attack, A Night at the Opera, A Day at the Races, News of the World, Jazz, The Game, Hot Space, The Works, A Kind of Magic, The Miracle, Innuendo :)

Sweat

Banished
Honestly, if you listen to the album Illinois by Sufjan Stevens and don't love it, you're going to have to explain to me why you didn't in 3 paragraphs or more.

I kid, I kid, but Illinois is seriously one of the best albums I have ever heard and deserves every single speck of praise it gets. Don't judge the album by anything but its music, and I guarantee you'll find at least something to appreciate about it.

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
We were dead before the ship sank by modest mouse, Inside in/inside out by the kooks, curtain call by eminem, wanted on voyage by George Ezra, and dream your life away by Vance joy.

Back