Favorite Movie?

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Again, just like Favorite Video Game it's probably already been done, but I am going to update the topic so I don't bump anything. What is your favorite movie of all time? Mine is ether Titanic or Godfather II. Post your favorite movie here until this topic dies.

MY CHOCOLATE LEG!

Can't See For Free
I really like Now You See Me, Black Panther, and The Foreigner. I have pretty low standards for the most part. Just give me a film with action or good plot twists and I'm pretty much set.

Combusto82

I like 2D animated movies (such as The Spongebob Squarepants Movie and The Simpsons Movie) and sometimes 3D animated movies (such as Ice Age franchise). i also like comedy and scifi movies

SonofMnemosyne

How many is too many favorites? I can't pick just one. All I know that the list would be all comedies and include both SpongeBob movies and most Melissa McCarthy movies: Bridesmaids, Tammy, Spy?, The Heat, etc.

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
I think most of you probably know, but mine is The Jungle Book (the original 1967 animated film). As far as others (largely Disney related) some of my favorites include Aladdin, Robin Hood, The Rescuers, Beauty and the Beast, and Treasure Planet.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Baloo said:
I think most of you probably know, but mine is The Jungle Book (the original 1967 animated film). As far as others (largely Disney related) some of my favorites include Aladdin, Robin Hood, The Rescuers, Beauty and the Beast, and Treasure Planet.
Oh yeah you're right forgot about Disney movies, then Fantasia, one of the best.

I'm an obvious fanboy, so yeah:

I mean it! This was my favorite movie since I got it when I was 4, and will always be, I have gone through 3 copies of this movie already as the other 2 were damaged. I own the original and re-release on DVD!

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Yeah I understand how some people think the second movie is better, but it's just too great for me to decline as worse.

kingseye423

I like the first SpongeBob film (obviously), Black Panther, Beverly Hills Cop, and nonstop animated films and live-action stuff, too. (Maybe I'll add Incredibles 2 and the Queen film to that resume by the end of the year).

Rachel-Lioness

If we are talking regular movies here, then Twister (1996) takes the cake for me for favorite movie. I love anything that has to do with tornadoes and this movie got me into tornadoes and storm chasing. If we are talking animated movies then Balto takes the cake for me here. I love Balto a lot since it is such a great movie. This movie also got me through bullying when I was in Jr. High.

Rachel-Lioness

Twister is one of those movies to at least see once. Imo it's the only good tornado movie out there, but that is just my opinion. :rofl2: I've seen Twister over 500 times haha.