Favorite month?

What's your favorite month?

• Total voters

dmandaboi

I love SBM
let's see just how many people vote for their birthday months

Anyways, my favorite month would probably be May, followed by December, followed by January. May because that's when summer break begins, December because Christmas break is the best break in the school year, and January because it's... my birthmonth. (wow hypocrite)

Probably subject to change, as a lot of my choices are school-based.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
July. It's got everything you could ask for, except for the weather. July weather sucks.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
January is my favorite. Nice weather (always cold, but sunny most of the time), the start of a new semester, and the start of a new year. It's always a fresh start.

BobCarotte

meep
January for the win! :wub:

WHEN IS JANUARY I WANT SNOW IT'S ALREADY DECEMBER AND THERE IS NO SNOW IN MY AREA WHAT IS HAPPENING???

ooooooofy

hello! :)
I like December because I :wub: Christmas and the Christmas spirit it brings! Everyone is so jolly and friendly and generous and that makes me happy!!! :squilliam2:

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
June because it's my birth month + that's the month of Sonic's anniversary too. Plus that's when summer vacation starts :P Only thing I can say I hate about June is the weather.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
January: For some reason teachers always give me the most work on this month so it sucks. But it at least has my birthday.

Febuary: Still a lot of work due to school, sucks

March: Easter is cool...... other than that sucks. And also no off days if there's no Easter

April: Easter is cool and April Fools is cool...... other than that sucks. And also no off days if there's no Easter

May: Nearing the end of the school year but there's still school so it sucks

June: Ne of the school year and beginning of summer break, still a little bit of school though so it sucks. And it's hot.

July: No school but it's when the summer break feels like it's ending and out of all the summer months the least happens and it's really hot so it sucks

August: Extremely stressful and depressing because school starts this month so it sucks. And it's still really hot.

September: Beginning of school year, nothing happens, extremely stressful, sucks

October: Halloween's cool but other than that just a bunch of school so it sucks

November: Thanksgiving break is cool but other than that it's a bunch of school so it sucks

December: Christmas and winter break is cool but there's still a bunch of school so it sucks

tl;dr everything sucks

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Though July is my birth month, and is in general a month I usually have lots of fun in, October's a month I've always really liked. The sun going down earlier is exciting, the colder weather is a nice change from the dread leftover Summer weather from September, it's the Season of Halloween (One of my favorite Holidays), etc.

Cha

I love SBM
any month that is full of tbc

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
My favorite month is the same as my Birthday month - August. It's not my favorite because of my Birthday...at least, not necessarily; a handful of my family members are also born in August - my mom, dad, and sister all within a week of my own at that, meaning we get to go on holiday and have fun our special days.

August is also the only month where I don't have to turn up to school, given it's summer break, meaning I can spend a lot of time at home. The weather is...nice for it being the UK, and most of the heatwave-esque temperatures are in July, so...

Aside from August, I also like October (Halloween) and December (Christmas). Don't really have any strong views on any other month, except for perhaps November, which is often the Halloween-Christmas bridge and is often overshadowed because of it.

Spongebob Griffbob

Moby Dollar
August, September, October and to an extent November

Because all of August is away from school, September is my Birthday, October is Halloween, and November is bonfire night.

And most of all December because of Christmas.

Kimberly

call me, beep me, if ya wanna reach me
July because it's my birth month. It's super hot here around that time, but eh, who cares

Back