6. Just One Bite
5. Idiot Box
4. Band Geeks
3. Pizza Delivery
2. Jellyfishing
1. Chocolate with Nuts

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Christmas Who is favourite, shortly followed by Pizza Delivery and Graveyard Shift.

Kerdem

Banished
10.Bubble Buddy
9.Graveyard Shift
8.Shanghaid
7.Mrs Puff You're Fired
6.Clams
5.MM And BB V
4.Nasty Patty
3.Squilliam Returns
2.Band Geeks
1.Chocolete With Nuts

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Halibut said:
Wouldn't you be mad at it being #9?
All episodes after "House Fancy" were in a random order, as I said. ;) So, it's not actually in 9th place - that was just the order I'd thought of the episodes in, not the order I like them most/least.

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
I'm kinda split on my absoloute favorite episode honestly. I really like both The Bully and Spongebob Meets The Strangler. They're both completely hilarious and teach good morals.

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
I'd say my favorite post movie episode would be Krusty Towers. If I had to go with an episode from Season 5 onward, I'd go with Krabs a'La Mode.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
Probably Help Wanted. There's just something so.... pure and charming about Spongebob's pilot episode. It just makes me so happy!! :D Everything is perfect- Spongebob's enthusiasm, Patrick's pep talk for his friend, Squidward's curmudgeon, Spongebob swooping in to save the say with his spatula, and THE SONG! The entire scene with "Living in the Sunlight" is one of the most memorable and satisfying scenes of the show!

As for actual episodes... I'd have to go with Pizza Delivery. Spongebob singing is fantastic and hilarious, and Squidward standing up for Spongebob after the customer made him cry is both incredibly heartwarming AND awesome.

justme13

Banished
Excerpt from my top 10:

1. Band Geeks

There are episodes that have quality comparable to shows like Hey Arnold!, Courage, or my personal favourite, Avatar: The Last Airbender. But then... there's Band Geeks. An Episode that goes above and beyond anything I have ever seen or probably will see. I'll watch this episode again and again and again, and never get bored of it. I'm angry at anyone who dislikes the episode. So what makes this episode so great? Story? Yeah. Admirable Moments? Definitely. Humor? Best I've Seen. Music?

...Music?

I can't even begin to describe how good this episode's ending is. First of all, I'll say that one of the most admirable moments in the show is when all of the Bikini Bottomites feel so bad for Squidward that they train all night just to help him impress his rival. To make him have a HEART ATTACK due to disbelief. This reaction... was called for. The song at the end of the episode is not only the best in the series, but the best in existence. What is this, you ask? The entire cast singing "Sweet Victory" by David Glen Eisley. This song still gives me hope today that Spongebob will survive. This glimmer... no, FLASH... of hope that makes Squidward jump for joy in the best ending and the biggest win for Squidward... and everyone... in the entire series.

Chocolate With Bombs! I just love how Patrick accidentally kills a guy and then starts selling more nuclear bombs! This episode is 10/10 AMAZEBALLS!

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

Uh, all SB episodes (except for To Love a Patty) are great. But, if I had to choose, I'd say Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm. (Originally Alaskan Bull Worm)
The episode is really funny, and honestly it's one of my favorite episodes that I can watch over and over.

Back