Pinned thread Favorite Episode

Okay, gonna update my favorite episodes in the form of a top 10 list.

1. Krusty Towers
  2. Imitation Krabs
  3. Krusty Krab Training Video
  4. Idiot Box
  5. Naughty Nautical Neighbors
  6. Roller Cowards
  7. Not Normal
  8. Mimic Madness
  9. The Two Faces of Squidward
  10. Suction Cup Symphony

I may like quite a few post movie episodes, but I love all the pre movie episodes! Most of my favorites come from Season 2. Seasons 1 and 3 are most certainly good seasons, but I felt the 2nd season had more classics like Pressure, Sailor Mouth, Band Geeks, The Fry Cook Games, etc.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
We cannot deny Season 3's brilliance though: Chocolate With Nuts, KKTV, Wet Painters, The Camping Episode, Idiot Box, MM&BB V it has a lot of shiners, and yeah it is my favorite season. :P

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
Season 3 was definitely a brilliant season, but to be honest Season 4 will always be my favorite because the style of the episodes are really reminiscent of the first movie.
The Thing, Good Neighbors, and All That Gliters collectively ruin the season from being my favorite, because in my opinion 1-3 never delved that deep.

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
The Thing, Good Neighbors, and All That Gliters collectively ruin the season from being my favorite, because in my opinion 1-3 never delved that deep.

I agree, and I also would personally add Gift of Gum and Rule of Dumb to that list. Gift of Gum because it was absolutely disgusting and had a terrible plot (plus was horribly unfunny), and Rule of Dumb because Patrick was a horribly annoying jerkass throughout the whole thing and it's just a stereotypical "monarch gains too much power and then abuses it" story. IMHO, Season 4 gets too highly praised these days. Maybe at one point it was kind of an underrated season, but in the current year I feel it's become the opposite. Outside of 10 and MAYBE 9 I won't argue against the fact that it's easily the best post-movie season, but calling it on par with 1-3 is kinda a joke IMHO.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
SpongeNicko said:
I agree, and I also would personally add Gift of Gum and Rule of Dumb to that list. Gift of Gum because it was absolutely disgusting and had a terrible plot (plus was horribly unfunny), and Rule of Dumb because Patrick was a horribly annoying jerkass throughout the whole thing and it's just a stereotypical "monarch gains too much power and then abuses it" story. IMHO, Season 4 gets too highly praised these days. Maybe at one point it was kind of an underrated season, but in the current year I feel it's become the opposite. Outside of 10 and MAYBE 9 I won't argue against the fact that it's easily the best post-movie season, but calling it on par with 1-3 is kinda a joke IMHO.
Yeah, 4 maybe one of the best Post-Movie but I never thought it should be put up to the level of Pre-Movie, 4 just doesn't have as many amazing episodes, and reaches more lows than the Pre-Movie seasons, I never could see it as anything to be upped to high praise, but that's just me.

ededdneddyfan2002

Imitation Krab
Favorite pre movie: Krusty Krab Training Video

Favorite post first movie: Friend Or Foe

Favorite post second movie: Ink Lemonade

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
My Leg! is now my favorite

i'm talk about Season 11 episodes i know it's not over but i saw some on TV via Nick On Demand

Bunny Hunt, Spot Returns, Squid Noir, Bottle Burglars, Mustard O' Mine and Whale Watching

darkrage6

Floating Shopping List
Of the post-movie episodes, Spy Buddies was a laugh riot.

For pre-movie i'd probably have to say Band Geeks or Texas.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
Frankendoodle and Doodle Dimension, the former has always been one of my favorite episodes but has now been even more so thanks to me getting back into a certain video game series where you can write down anything and summon it... Heck, I even like to think it's the pencil that's magic.

darkrage6

Floating Shopping List
OK upon further reflection I think i'm going to have to say Krab Borg is my favorite pre-movie episode, it's the one that made me laugh the most consistently.

Back