Pinned thread Favorite Episode

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
What's everyone's favorite episode?

They're all great, but my favorite is Graveyard Shift. Everything about it is funny. B)

Top Ten
1. Graveyard Shift
2. Band Geeks
3. Dying for Pie
4. Hooky
5. Club SpongeBob
6. Chocolate With Nuts
7. The Camping Epsidoe
8. Wet Painters
9. Shanghaied
10. Squidville

Best of the Rest
Squilliam Returns
Help Wanted
Valentine's Day
Employee of the Month
Opposite Day
Krab Borg
The Secret Box
Idiot Box

My top 10 can also be found here.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Part Computer or Something
10. Bubblestand 3 words... It's.. a.. giraffe. Great XD.
9. Shanghaied The best of the "previously unaired" episodes. The perfume scene is the best, can't wait to see the other 2 endings to it B)
8. Dying For Pie By far the best ending: Squidward getting a gigantic pie-bomb in his face is just classic
7. Krusty Krab Training Video Squidward's impatient, SpongeBob's energetic, Mr. Krabs seems ungreedy for once, makes for a good training video B)
6. I'm With Stupid Patrick trying to act smart is always a hit, his best quote comes from this episode - "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are.. uhhh...."
5. Walking Small The best Plankton episode, SpongeBob at his dumbest
4. Band Geeks The ending was hilarious! Great Patrick quotes also, "..you're welcome" "Is mayonaise an instument?"
3. Chocolate with Nuts Patrick's stupidity shines again, Tom at his finest.. though he never really stands out in anything else
2. Club SpongeBob Squidward being stuck with SpongeBob miles away from home is always great XD Im always quoting phrases from the magic conch
1. Big Pink Loser Patrick at his dumbest, the jar scene is just classic

Honorable Mentions:
Graveyard Shift
Plankton!
Krabby Land
Dumped
Jellyfishing
Jellyfish Jam
Sailor Mouth

Mr. Fittz

Friends
I really like Patty Hype and Plankton's Army.
Squidward: Pretty Patties! Pretty Patties!
GrEeNdAyFrEaK said:
9. Shanghaied The best of the "previously unaired" episodes. The perfume scene is the best, can't wait to see the other 2 endings to it B)
I haven't seen the other two endings yet, either.? Another reason for me to get the Sea Stories DVD. B)
I have the Sea Stories DVD and I could tell you what the two endings are, but I don't want to spoil it for you!

Back