mitchellthespongebobfan

Imitation Krab
If the topic title is confusing, what I mean by favorite episode them is which type of episode is your favorite? Is it episodes set solely in the Krusty Krab? Or is it the ones involving Plankton trying to steal the formula? Maybe it's the Boating School episodes? Or the jellyfishing one's? Or one's featuring Spongebob & Patrick participating in nautical nonsense? Or is it when the duo take a trip to Glove World? The possibilities are endless, tell me your favorite episode theme below and why. Also, tell me your FAVORITE AND LEAST FAVORITE episode involving that theme, I would love to here your answers! If you'd like include a picture of a scene from one of these types of episodes.

Pinheadlarry55

Imitation Krab
Nautical Nonsense-style episodes such as Frankendoodle and The Secret Box always feel more close-to-home with the childlike innocence and wonder of the series. There's no set theme aside from SpongeBob and Patrick hanging out, and that just feels so awesome.

Yeah what he/she said

PinkPearl

insert title here
I really enjoy Krusty Krab and general nautical nonsense episodes (when SB and Pat are characterized well, anyway). I can't think of episodes off the top of my head, but I love the stories that come from these places and themes.

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
I like the episodes that take a little step beyond "usual themes," like "Planet of the Jellyfish," "Mimic Madness," and "Band Geeks." It's hard to decide on a particular episode "theme" I really would call my favorite.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
The hotel concept is a natural favorite of mine, hence my adoration of "Krusty Towers".
I also love festive, holiday-related episodes like "It's A SpongeBob Christmas" and generally anything that spans over more than the typical 11 minutes.

Nautical Nonsense type of episode are my favorite most of the time, but Krusty Krab types of episodes are becoming tedious to me after a while... :sbdisappointed:
I really find episodes involving not just the main cast and recurring characters, especially an insight on their lives/point of view(s) very interesting.

Back