• Gary

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 22 7.2%

• Total voters

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List
People really like Patprick?

My favorite main character is Sandy. My favorite secondary character is Karen. My favorite one time/background character is the strangler.

My favorite characters since the last time I posted in this thread are still SpongeBob and Plankton. I like all the characters, but those two are my absolute favorite. Since the episode, Plankton! they've been awesome and it was even better when they had character interactions in an episode or for an entire episode!

TexasSponge

Floating Shopping List
Well, Time to update my opinions on my favorite characters. XD My favorite characters are Spongebob, Squidward, and Squillam. :D I have a lot of other characters that I like, but those 3 are my favorites.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
DoodleBob is my spirit animal (it's always been) because I'm on a huge Scribblenauts kick right now and it sort of reminds me of Llexwam/Doppelgänger. And it's adorable and easy to draw, just like the rest of the doodle characters. (WE NEED A DOODLE PEARL)

ChrissyTheSquirrel

Imitation Krab
Sandy! Though I'm hoping they give her more personality again- admittedly, she kind of is one of the more boring characters as of late. Though it's kind of their fault for leaving her out of the show constantly- hoping that changes as well!

Seeing the plot of "Squirrel Jelly," my hopes are definitely up for her being interesting again!

LeChillSpatula

Imitation Krab
My top 2 favorite characters

2: reg| episode: no weenies allowed

1: spongebob| episode: all

Attachments

• 02BC0D88-9311-4FE9-9ACB-FC7E061554A9.jpeg
    02BC0D88-9311-4FE9-9ACB-FC7E061554A9.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 1

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
For some reason right now, it's starting to become Bubble Bass, both because he lives in his mom's basement like I'm gonna end up in the future, and my weird belief he sounds like David Humphrey (Cream knows who the heck that is.)
And ever since 2018, I've been into comic books. Yeah, BB is pretty much my spirit animal... (I thought it was DoodleBob though)

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
SpongeBob's always been my fave (even though I apparently voted Squidward in the poll who knows how long ago.)

Sandy and Squidward both take 2nd place for me, because I love both of them a lot and saying either one is 3rd doesnt feel right.

These are the main 3 I care about, but I also like Patrick and Plankton.

Back