Votes: 16 5.2%
  • Gary

Votes: 14 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 22 7.1%

• Total voters

Krakatoa

Imitation Krab
Before the 2004 movie and Season 4, I would have said SpongeBob. His optimism in conjunction with his sense of imagination really reminds me of myself. Not to mention that he did he have realistic emotions as well. He could be angry, selfish, and come out losing in the end sometimes.

But what they did to him in the movie onwards just destroyed the purity of the character, so ultimatley I'd have to say Squidward for his consistency if nothing else. But like Cyriana said before, he does tend to have the best episodes.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Before joining SBM my favorite character has always been Squidward. Sadly, the more I am here, the more I dislike him, to the point that now Patrick (when he's likeable) is my favorite one

dmandaboi

I love SBM
A Lonely Fishstick said:
Who the heck is SpongeBob?
SpongeBob SquarePants is an American animated television series created by marine biologist and animator Stephen Hillenburg for Nickelodeon. The series chronicles the adventures and endeavors of the title character and his various friends in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom. The series' popularity has made it a media franchise, as well as the highest rated series to ever air on Nickelodeon, and the most distributed property of MTV Networks. The media franchise has generated $8 billion in merchandising revenue for Nickelodeon.

Squiddit

existence is pain
SpongeBob SquarePants is an American animated television series created by marine biologist and animator Stephen Hillenburg for Nickelodeon. The series chronicles the adventures and endeavors of the title character and his various friends in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom. The series' popularity has made it a media franchise, as well as the highest rated series to ever air on Nickelodeon, and the most distributed property of MTV Networks. The media franchise has generated $8 billion in merchandising revenue for Nickelodeon.
God dang it, you used my post...

Z-Dogg64

Floating Shopping List
Pre movie:They're all so great! They all have memorable quotes and conflicts, but the two with the most memorable quotes are probably Patrick and Squidward. Pat is funny, but Squidward is so hilarious and snarky! I'd say Squid's my fav.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0A67YpUs6sQ
Post movie:none of them

Back