**FAQ** READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A TOPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff member

10,953 posts

$1,959 doubloons
I decided to make this pinned topic to take care of the frequently asked questions.

How do I add music to my profile?
  1. Under your "Account Details", scroll down to the 'About You' section.
  2. Click the three dots ". . . " and then click Media
  3. Paste link to any of the supported site urls to play your media once finished. (Apple Music, YouTube, etc.)
How do I donate doubloons to another member?
UPDATE: As of 2-11-2019, the doubloon store and system is being upgraded. However, you can still earn doubloons by posting in the forums and Discord!

How do I change my username?
The easiest way to change your username is to can pm ssj4gogita4 and let him know what you want it to be changed to. Just an FYI, MAJOR name changes can only occur once a year. You can get a MINOR change for the holidays (TropicaNards112233 -> ChristmasNards112233) but after the holidays, your username goes back to normal.

Why is my animated avatar not moving?
The max width for a profile picture is 250px. If it is larger than that it gets resized and you lose the animation.

How do I use a shop item?
UPDATE: As of 2-11-2019, the doubloon store and system is being upgraded. However, you can still earn doubloons by posting in the forums and Discord to be able to buy shop items later!

How do I post an image into a post?
  1. Upload image to imgur
  2. Copy image address after uploaded (make sure it has .png at the end)
  3. Go to your post and click the 'Insert Image' icon on the formatting bar.
  4. Click the chains ('by URL') and paste your link there.
OR

Code:
[img]IMAGE CODE HERE[/img]

How do I add a SpongeBob picture from the main site in my posts?
Just copy the URL of the page the picture is on and add it to your post

Code:
https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=R3x%2BxswduSBstBE8PVN7neU9RpnRgGw0jyYW5FnmqBk%3D

This topic will be updated as members post the same questions over and over without using the search function.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.