Fanon Birthdays

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
This isn't the right forum for this. But that's okay. SSJ will prob end up moving it so that's ight. Anyways, hello, I'm toasterstrutel, former new member. Enjoy your stay.

Katniss

totally coral
spongeboblover said:
Orange Crush.
orange-crush-refreshingly-delicious.jpg

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Looks like I'll be the first to answer this one seriously as I have (more than) a few SB OC's with birthdays. On that note: You're probably getting a much more detailed answer than you bargained for. I LOVE creating and developing characters.

To help a little, my head canon birthdays including Squidward and Squilliam are like this:
Squidward - Oct 9th, 1976 (found on some site or other and though I know it isn't Canon, I went with it for my head canon).
My OC's: Squidina van Calamari (my forum namesake) and her twin sister Squilena: Jan 12th, 1977
Squilliam - Oct 8th, 1978 (found the month and day on the French spongepedia type site and, again, though I know it isn't canon, I went with it. The year I made up myself, making Squill two years younger than Squidward.)
My mimic octopus Squilvester Jean-Paul "Paul" LeBlanc: June 26th, 1986 ( he also has a little brother named Squilver Jacques LeBlanc, but I don't have a birthday for him yet.) Yes, Jean-Paul's French... half-French/half-Bikini Bottomite (his mom's from BB).

I have a number of other SB OC's who don't have birthdays yet.

Jean-Paul's parents, René Gérard LeBlanc and Squitalia LeBlanc, his paternal grandfather, Guillaume Jean-Paul LeBlanc. Jean-Paul's half fish cousin, Henry Hunter (high school bully of Squidward from my Highschool stories) - his relation to Jean-Paul isn't revealed until much later in my storyline. He just looks like a fish and doesn't speak French.
A half-German/half-American octopus, Dr. Squenten Jakob Fischer (a junior surgeon that has yet to show up in my posted stories, but has been planned and worked out for an upcoming arc.. I share no spoilers ;) ).

Squidina and Squilena's father, Squidderick van Calamari.

Squilliam's father, Squilliam Percival Fancyson (II).

A number of fish characters, Darien/Bruce (Squilliam's first love as seen in my "Darien" story), Joe/Ron, Freddy, and Trinidos ( from my "Elevator" story)... I have a bunch more, but I'd have to look them up (they're one-shots or not worked out and don't stick in my mind since I'm not actively writing them at the moment).

Colleagues from Jean-Paul, that is, models he's worked with:
Roberto de la Vega - A Spanish or Mexican fish and model (I'm still working him out and haven't decided on his nationality yet). He's a friend of Jean-Paul's, though Roberto gets easily frustrated with him.
François LeRouge - A French model who seems to be in a sort of "I'm more French and a better model than you" type of competition with Jean-Paul. They're not friends.
Christoph von den Linden - A German fish and model. He and Jean-Paul haven't had much to do with each other.
Damien Hartcourte - An American or English fish model, goth... not much to do with Jean-Paul.. His name is a stage name.
Jacqueline Kors - An American fish model. She's worked with François on a few occasions, and François has quite the crush on her (as does Roberto when they meet). She has little to do with Jean-Paul.

The point being that, in a storyline, Jean-Paul gets teamed up with this group to model for a specific designer (who is also worked out: A fish of unknown origin who goes by the stage name Fabio Saint Germaine, a designer and body-builder.. his men's wear line is called FABuloso). Jean-Paul already knew Roberto and François, but meets the rest for the first time. This arc is being written, but not shared yet due to its placement in my whole Squidward/Squilliam timeline.

I also have a few other characters I'm not revealing yet.

And I know you only asked for birthdays, but I got carried away. :p

Jean-Paul is, without a doubt, my fave SB OC of mine.

Yes , I realise this turned into a joke thread, but until someone makes a serious thread for this things, I posted here. As said, I love creating and developing characters, and I'm obviously more than a little proud of them.

(I also have OC's from non-SB thugs that are even more developed, but that'd be spamming. ;) )

Back