FanFiction

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

I uh...have some fanfictions if ya wanna read them. It's on FanFiction.net , and my username is the same thing as my username here- Spandy4Life. I think you can already guess what my FanFictions contain. :p

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Ah yes. Fanfiction. My FF.net name was RandomBoss, and I wrote a Spandy fic myself. It's called "From Hero To Legend" and I posted it in both FF.net and here in SBM. Check it out maybe? :D I tried to make it as realistic/believable as possible.

I tried making a sequel, but I kinda cancelled it because I lost interest in the show. Anime be cursed...

That One Random Boss said:
Ah yes. Fanfiction. My FF.net name was RandomBoss, and I wrote a Spandy fic myself. It's called "From Hero To Legend" and I posted it in both FF.net and here in SBM. Check it out maybe? :D I tried to make it as realistic/believable as possible.

I tried making a sequel, but I kinda cancelled it because I lost interest in the show. Anime be cursed...
OMG! I remember you now!! When I was first on this site, searching Spandy, I came across your fanfiction! I read From Hero To Legend and I also read From Legend To God. They are very good- I'll be waiting for a new FanFic

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Spandy4Life said:
OMG! I remember you now!! When I was first on this site, searching Spandy, I came across your fanfiction! I read From Hero To Legend and I also read From Legend To God. They are very good- I'll be waiting for a new FanFic
Thanks for the compliments! Hopefully it was believable and finale-esque. As for new fanfics, I'm not sure if I'm able to do another Spandy fic, since I'm no longer really into the show. College also ties my hands with Chinese fingertraps so finding the time to write anything will be really difficult. If I do wind up writing another fanfic, chances are it'll be a Fairy Tail fic, since that's the series I'm currently addicted to.

Thanks for the compliments! Hopefully it was believable and finale-esque. As for new fanfics, I'm not sure if I'm able to do another Spandy fic, since I'm no longer really into the show. College also ties my hands with Chinese fingertraps so finding the time to write anything will be really difficult. If I do wind up writing another fanfic, chances are it'll be a Fairy Tail fic, since that's the series I'm currently addicted to.
Aw, ok. But your story is very good.

Growlie

Best Boy
Only half of my stories are on Fanfiction.net. The rest of them are on my Deviantart.
The link is in my Signature.

The Drifter

Some person.
Eh, I used to read lot of fanfics, but I tend to avoid anything that contains romance. Mostly I read action/speculative/dark fics.

I actually have written at least 2 fanfics. I'm glad I forgotten where they are. Although I want to write a sci-fi themed fanfif.

Back