In Progress Every Spongebob Episode and Movie Reviewed (by your's truly)

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
As of now (January 27th 2023), this thread is on indefinite hiatus. What that means, I don't know.

But reason why I'm saying this is because my headphones are broken plus I lost disc 3 sometime during December 2022.

So if able to find that at some point (or just get the last few episodes of Season 2 plus some of Season 3 on YouTube) then the reviewing will resume...

However though until that day comes, this thread will be on indefinite hiatus...

-Squidward1999 :scaredsquid:

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
I don't believe them, I don't think that Nick would stretch Season 1 to almost 2 years considering that they didn't really have the mindset of Spongebob being the mascot like they do now...

Plus Season 1 is more well rounded with the old air dates than the "true" ones in my opinion...

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
I don't believe them, I don't think that Nick would stretch Season 1 to almost 2 years considering that they didn't really have the mindset of Spongebob being the mascot like they do now...

Plus Season 1 is more well rounded with the old air dates than the "true" ones in my opinion...
People were worried about Hooky and MMBBII getting held back on old SB forums.

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
SpongeBob SquarePants:
Procrastination/I’m With Stupid

Airdate: October 19, 2001

SpongeBob writes an 800 word essay on What Not to Do At A Stoplight, but it turns out that SpongeBob had further interruptions like getting a call from Patrick, cleaning the kitchen, a news report, the mailman arriving and feeding Gary. at the end of the episode, SpongeBob informed Mrs. Puff that he finished his essay, but she ended up canceling the assignment at Boating School.

Now on to I’m With Stupid.

the episode starts out with Patrick cleaning his rock and preparing for his parents to come over for Starfish Day. it turns out for Patrick that Janet and Marty weren’t his parents.

meanwhile, SpongeBob arrives with Gary at Patrick’s house with his karate head gear on.

SpongeBob was angry at Patrick for making fun of him, suddenly it turns out that he is smart and shows a picture of his brain.

at the end of the episode, Patrick’s parents Margie and Herb Star arrive with Squidward at Patrick’s house and then it turns out that Patrick and his parents went inside his rock.

I’m With Stupid is definitely one of my favorite episodes from SpongeBob SquarePants. I gave it a 10 out of 10.

I love the scene with Patrick giggling after Janet stated that SpongeBob lives in a pineapple and Marty stated that it was unhealthy.

Attachments

• 5A5D0E53-15ED-486D-80D1-633E37FA1B40.png
    5A5D0E53-15ED-486D-80D1-633E37FA1B40.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 0

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
I have good news, the indefinite hiatus is now over as of this Christmas (December 25th 2023) now that have this:
Screenshot_20231225-180504_Gallery.jpg
I may not have headphones, but I'll probably start reviewing them sometime tomorrow (if not December 27th).

I'm happy to resume reviewing duties and I hope that I could finish up Season 3 pretty fast compared to Season 2 which at this point is going to be almost 2 years since I've began reviewing that Season...

Either way, I'll look forward to finishing up Pre-Movie by late February while the dual review of both Help Wanted and the SBSP Movie would happen sometime after.

-Squidward1999:squidhappy:

Back