Every Episode of SpongeBob Reviewed: A Video Series

Cyril

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Yeah, I think all of us who have seen the video know what the most controversial opinion of the season is gonna be, straightaway... :P

Giant Clam
Amphitrite said:
Okay, now you're just torturing me. :P I now have something to look forward to at the end of my first semester of college! :D
Not being able to use spoilers is also pretty difficult :P

Ahh well only 20 hours to go now, and it's worth the wait

J's Reviews

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Not being able to use spoilers is also pretty difficult :P

Ahh well only 20 hours to go now, and it's worth the wait
Not forcing anybody to do anything, but I would like to request that everybody doesn't use spoilers until at the very least like an hour or so after the video is uploaded tomorrow, to make sure people get to see before we talk spoilers.

Giant Clam
When CAN we start using spoilers? As soon as the video is up or 2 hours after?

Cyril

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I'm actually getting really excited for the official release now just from posts from all the people who haven't seen it yet :D

Pieguyrulz

One Coarse Me
You can talk about spoilers as soon as the video is up publicly. It would be kind of silly to come here tomorrow before seeing the video lol

Giant Clam
Seeing the world react to the controversial reviews is like, almost a reason for a second hype amirite?

PS: 500TH POST WOOHOOOO!!!

Giant Clam
After season 8 is Sponge out of Water going to get a full review like the first movie or a mini-review or what?

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
He should. He reviewed the first movie, and it's only fair if he does the same for Sponge Out of Water.

Cyril

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Is he going to do Sponge Out of Water before or after Season 9? Or in the middle of it? Has he said anywhere?

Giant Clam
Cyril said:
Is he going to do Sponge Out of Water before or after Season 9? Or in the middle of it? Has he said anywhere?
He hasn't I don't think. I'm sure we'll find out in due time tho.

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
Thank goodness you decided to upload this video the first day of my Winter Break! :D This video is gonna be such a nice treat. If you uploaded this video during my finals weeks or last week, then you would've been held responsible if I ended up getting my first B in high school. :P

Anyway, I'm really excited for the video that I think I'm gonna explode! Season 7 is my least favorite season so this video shall be interesting.

I actually have some controversial opinions myself. For example, I think Stuck in the Wringer is Meh since what Patrick did was an accident and he apologized. Also, I think A Pal for Gary is simply a light ScumBob since I feel that SpongeBob's intensified obliviousness and jerkiness at the end is the only real problem with the episode nowadays. And Puffy Fluffy's monster form does not belong in SpongeBob! It scared me so much when I first saw it 6th grade. It doesn't scare me anymore since I think it looks quite awesome actually, and the first half of the episode is very tolerable. So I'm looking forward to seeing what your controversial opinions are.

My favorite Season 7 episode is SpongeBob's Last Stand... and I kinda wish you didn't spoil that episode's rating on Spongey Bits because I would've been more excited to see how you feel about the episode upon watching this seasonal review, but that's okay. I can't wait to see how you feel about my second favorite, Earworm, at least. ^_^

So yeah... I can't wait until tomorrow!!! :D

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
Tstarr said:
SpongeyDevotee, how do you know he spoiled it? He could've just been messing with us.
True... I hope so. XD I figured he just forgot to take the rating off when he put the slide up for that SpongeyBits video, or just decided to spoil ONE episode's rating for the review.

But still, if he did in fact give it a Meh, then I'm curious to see what he liked and disliked about the episode. Since I love the episode, I'm glad that he at least didn't give it a ScumBob. ;)

lukerbom12

Imitation Krab
777 said:
I still think Perfect Chemistry is the best post-movie episode of all time.

Also, I LOVED the scum transition this time!

......even if I was jumpscared by it a couple times.
Great, you just spoiled the fact that there were MULTIPLE ScumBob transitions! No longer can I live in my fantasy that this would be another ScumBob-free season like Season 2 :( :p

Cyril

Flying Dutchman's Sock
SPOILERS: Pieguy says "Spongebob" in his review at least once.

...okay, I'll stop.

Back