Every Episode of SpongeBob Reviewed: A Video Series

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
SpongeNicko said:
He said it was still coming in the video. I think he's just experimenting with something a little different, and honestly, I can't blame him. With just the sheer amount of episodes and seasons he's had to review, I imagine that it has unfortunately led to him getting a bit tired of the show. But I'm sure it will still happen, just not in the summer like we all originally thought.
Yeah, I just hope it doesn't go unfinished. I know he started it, but I don't know what exactly the plan is. I don't blame him ether, but I wouldn't get mad if people were disappointed if it does go unfinished.

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
Given how committed Pieguy was to finish this mission when he first started, I can't see him giving up now (Especially when SpongeBob is likely to still go up to at least Season 20).

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
SpongeNicko said:
Given how committed Pieguy was to finish this mission when he first started, I can't see him giving up now (Especially when SpongeBob is likely to still go up to at least Season 20).
I hope it happens 10 would be a solid number to end on if he did end, I'd have no problem at all.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I mean this is the longest wait for a new Every Episode video yet, at 15 months and counting, so I can see why hype’s through the roof despite Season 10 not being liked all across the board.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
EmployeeAMillion said:
I mean this is the longest wait for a new Every Episode video yet, at 15 months and counting, so I can see why hype’s through the roof despite Season 10 not being liked all across the board.
Season 10 is also a pretty mixed bag, with Seasons like 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, we knew he was going to go ham on those episodes good or bad, with seasons like this, we can only guess how he'll react, which adds to the hype in my opinion.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
I actually saw the tweet yesterday. Can't wait for the review.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I mean it’s been a long time coming, but additionally, seeing what he thinks of Season 10 will benefit potential Season 11 predictions.

Pie, I wish you well for these next 2 weeks, and hope you’ve had fun making this video.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
September 22, 2018
0t8x9PT.jpg

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I’m really happy he didn’t dwell too much on the tonal change like most of us did. It’s actually interesting that for such a bold, out-there season, his main problem was the rehashing (whether those rehashes were intentional or not). It says a lot about how he respects the art of TV animation and how it can evolve or grow stale.

Back