Every Episode of SpongeBob Reviewed: A Video Series

Pieguyrulz

One Coarse Me
Hey, I hope those of you that can see it, are having a good time watching, and those that can't are excited for tomorrow.

I just ask that Patreon people please do not talk about the review on here or social media or anywhere else until it officially comes out tomorrow :) (Comments on the video itself and Patreon page are ok though.)

Thank you!

Captain Stupid

Moby Dollar
Amphitrite said:
Pieguyrulz said that Demolition Doofus was "pretty dang bad" when he saw it back in 2014 and he needed to watch it more to review it more accurately. I think it's a confirmed ScumBob episode.
It better be. I think it's far worse than Pet Sitter Pat and Smooth Jazz at Bikini Bottom!

Let's hope I'm gonna like PieGuy's Season 8 review!

Pieguyrulz said:
Hey, I hope those of you that can see it, are having a good time watching, and those that can't are excited for tomorrow.

I just ask that Patreon people please do not talk about the review on here or social media or anywhere else until it officially comes out tomorrow :) (Comments on the video itself and Patreon page are ok though.)

Thank you!
Just want to get this clear, Pieguy. I don't hate you and I'm excited for your future reviews. I'm only sending this because we've never had any good conversations here.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Scumbob Snarepants said:
Ok then, is the video any good or would that be saying too much?
The most people can say about it is "I liked it" or something along the lines of that. Anything beyond that is strongly prohibited until the official release date.

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
Man, I wish I could watch it earlier than tomorrow afternoon. I hope the rest of you enjoy it, and I will discuss it with you all tomorrow.

Giant Clam
Pieguyrulz said:
You guys have 777 to thank for catching a lot of my stupid spelling errors and weird glitches the video render made :happysquid:
No problamo! It took me 3 hours to get through the video because I kept pausing to look for things :P

fopsb161819

Imitation Krab
I just re-watched PIEGUYRULZ' old Face Freeze! rant one last time before the big new review, and it is just amazing how he progressed as a reviewer in the last few years. For some final thoughts about Season 8 before the video comes out, I think that it is another transitional period. Let's do a quick recap of the entire series quality-wise to make things clearer: Seasons 1-3 had mostly amazing episodes; Season 4 had mostly not-so-good episodes, and not-so-bad episodes; Season 5 was full of really good episodes, and really bad episodes; Season 6 was full of really bad episodes, and not-so-good episodes; Season 7 was similar to 6, but the bad episodes were more boring and less frustrating. So where does Season 8 stand? I personally think that it mostly consists of episodes that have great and original concepts, but tend to bring scenes on too long, resulting in flimsy plotlines. While this is most certainly not good, it is a marked improvement over the past two seasons, and plus that's really the only downside here. Everything else about this season is done really uniquely, and a lot of decent entertainment can come from it. Overall: Mediocre season, but let's see what the big guy thinks...

Before I go I would like to say that it is just a blessing that we are fortunate enough to have someone this dedicated to take on such a HUGE project, and we all give great thanks to Pieguy, the genius that made this all happen. See you all tomorrow (or whenever I finish watching the video)! Fopsb161819, out.

More

VIP
I've been watching the hype unfold for this and obviously I'm very excited to watch this extremely dedicated project, but I have a few questions for Pieguy. How long is the video (given I have a part-time job and time's limited), what are the things you're most proud of, and are you considering "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" an episode?

Giant Clam
More_Spandy said:
I've been watching the hype unfold for this and obviously I'm very excited to watch this extremely dedicated project, but I have a few questions for Pieguy. How long is the video (given I have a part-time job and time's limited), what are the things you're most proud of, and are you considering "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" an episode?
It's almost 2 hours. (I hope that doesn't count as a spoiler!)

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda

I don't think Sandy's Vacation in Ruins really counts. It's just a short produced during season 8.

Back