Every Episode of SpongeBob Reviewed: A Video Series

Giant Clam
The DS Guy CRCoffin88Redo said:
I pray that God will give PieGuy the strength and energy he needs to finish this video. And I thank God for giving PieGuy the strength and energy to get this video out two months earlier than expected. I look forward to watching this video.
The top five might include Mermaid Man Begins and It's a SpongeBob Christmas. The bottom five might include Pet Sitter Pat and Demolition Doofus. In an hour and a half, the predictions will end.
I'm pretty sure caffeine will be the thing giving PieGuy strength and energy :P

EDIT: I START THE NEW PAGE AGAIN!!!

woot woot, tomorrow's the day for all of us to see the video.

to all patreon donators, put it on spoiler if you wanna talk about the video :)

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
Pieguyrulz said:
Can we post spoilers if we spoiler tag it?
No. Please refrain from mentioning anything about the ratings or anything less vague than "I liked it" or "I didn't like it". It's one day, you can wait. If I catch people doing this they will be banned from donating, and I may have to stop the day early thing all together. If you REALLY want to talk about it, please do it through PMs or other private sources. Thank you.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Pieguyrulz said that Demolition Doofus was "pretty dang bad" when he saw it back in 2014 and he needed to watch it more to review it more accurately. I think it's a confirmed ScumBob episode.

Scumbob Snarepants

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Well elites, it's your lucky day!

Let us know if it's any good. If you want to start predicting Season 9A then I guess you can now. (Extreme Sports-SpongeBob, You're Fired). 9A is only 20 episodes.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Well elites, it's your lucky day!

Let us know if it's any good. If you want to start predicting Season 9A then I guess you can now. (Extreme Sports-SpongeBob, You're Fired). 9A is only 20 episodes.

I'll predict tomorrow after I watch the season 8 review. :)

The DS Guy

Banished
Pieguyrulz said that Demolition Doofus was "pretty dang bad" when he saw it back in 2014 and he needed to watch it more to review it more accurately. I think it's a confirmed ScumBob episode.

I never saw that video, but I remember him saying that he saw Demolition Doofus in his 12/31/15 Q and A. Yes, I think it will be scumbob.

The DS Guy

Banished
It wasn't in a video. He said it in this thread back in March 2015.

Oh, okay. Little Yellow Book is probably also a confirmed scumbob, due to the Hillenberg Square Theory.
From this point until a little more than 24 hours from now, I am not reading or responding this conversation. I intend to watch the video at about 1:45 (4:45 PieGuy'a time), or whenever I can. I will not talk about it until tomorrow after the video has been published and people have watched it. See you tomorrow.

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
I won't be able to watch it until like 5:15 ET. I'll stick around today, but I will not view this thread tomorrow until I have seen the video in full.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I'm gonna cough up the clams to watch the video because I really need some PIEGUY now. :)

Sorry for not doing it the other day. I got busy and sidetracked with some other stuff going on.

Giant Clam
WhoBOO! said:
woot woot, tomorrow's the day for all of us to see the video.

to all patreon donators, put it on spoiler if you wanna talk about the video :)
Actually spoilers aren't allowed period, even if they are on a spoiler tag. The reasoning behind this is apparently because spoiler tags were coded by humans, and as a result, can fail. I asked this question a while back and was told I couldn't post any spoilers, even on spoiler tags.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Actually spoilers aren't allowed period, even if they are on a spoiler tag. The reasoning behind this is apparently because spoiler tags were coded by humans, and as a result, can fail. I asked this question a while back and was told I couldn't post any spoilers, even on spoiler tags.
Gasp, you didn't start a new page!
Let me explain why I'm still here. Simply put, the suspense is killing me, so I'm going to be watching bit by bit of Season 8 at a time (not enough to completely overlap Season 2, but enough to give myself a fair onlook to each episode), and watch up to specific points in his video when it comes out. There, now I don't need to look bratty.

Giant Clam
EmployeeAMillion said:
Gasp, you didn't start a new page!
Let me explain why I'm still here. Simply put, the suspense is killing me, so I'm going to be watching bit by bit of Season 8 at a time (not enough to completely overlap Season 2, but enough to give myself a fair onlook to each episode), and watch up to specific points in his video when it comes out. There, now I don't need to look bratty.
Oh I did start this new page, scroll up!

PROCESSING!!!

Harratot33

Part Computer or Something
The video is UP, but unfortunately I can't watch it as I only pledged $1! Watch out for my name in the credits though, it's Miles Hanmore!

Back