Every Episode of SpongeBob Reviewed: A Video Series

The DS Guy

Banished
I'm thinking about donating again but I wanna be credited under a pseudonym this time if that's okay with PGR rather than my real name.

If you're going to donate, be sure to do it today, since PieGuy needs to enter the names at the end before the video goes up. You should send him a private message of whatever name you want to be credited as.

Giant Clam
Pieguyrulz said:
After all this hype, I think I'LL be the one disappointed the most if I don't like 9b. I do wonder if it's as good as everyone says, or if it's just a case of people over exaggerating how good it is, just because it's new.
Season 9B is definitely a marked improvement.

In my opinion, it's still not as good as pre-first-movie, but I think it's MUCH better than 6 and 7. There's no terrible episodes in 9B imo.

EDIT: How the hell do my posts keep managing to start new pages lol

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I have Season 8 on Amazon still. I think later today, I'll marathon it cause there's a lot of episodes I haven't seen in a long time. I may have some different opinions on them.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Season 9B is definitely a marked improvement.

In my opinion, it's still not as good as pre-first-movie, but I think it's MUCH better than 6 and 7. There's no terrible episodes in 9B imo.

EDIT: How the hell do my posts keep managing to start new pages lol

Well, considering your username...

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
Since I never made a Top and Bottom Five prediction (see my episode predictions here):

EDIT: Made a change.

Top 5:
5. Mermaid Man Begins
4. Fiasco!
3. The Hot Shot
2. It’s a SpongeBob Christmas!
1. Planet of the Jellyfish

Bottom 5:
5. Restraining SpongeBob
4. Face Freeze!
3. Pet Sitter Pat
2. Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom
1. Demolition Doofus

Giant Clam
The DS Guy CRCoffin88Redo said:
What does that username have to do with being the beginning of a new page? If I had to gusss, maybe it's because 777 is alphabetically the first Patreon.
Nah it's because I always make a post just as the old page was complete, creating a new one every time!

Just saw a bunch of season 9B episodes and none of them were really great (outside of Pineapple Invasion) in my opinion, but yeah it's definitely better.

The DS Guy

Banished
Nah it's because I always make a post just as the old page was complete, creating a new one every time!

Just saw a bunch of season 9B episodes and none of them were really great (outside of Pineapple Invasion) in my opinion, but yeah it's definitely better.

I've seen all of season 8, 9A, and some of 9B. I have yet to watch 196 and 198 onward.

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
Two more days till the video!

Tomorrow for $5+ Patrons!

:sbsmiles:

9Yr2nPF.png

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
I will predict what I think will be his favorite and least favorite of the season:

Favorite: It's a Spongebob Christmas
Least favorite: Smoothe Jazz At Bikini Bottom

Back