Every Episode of SpongeBob Reviewed: A Video Series

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I think season 9b deserves all the praise it gets. It really is bringing a lot to the table. Amazing animation, unique plots, funny gags and jokes, and it's just overall enjoyable. I've been having lots of fun watching the new episodes and It's always exciting to get a new episode knowing how consistently good they've been.

The DS Guy

Banished
I've seen every single SpongeBob episode up to 195, as well as episode 197. Sometime in 2017, I will buy the ninth season of SpongeBob (not sure if I'll get a DVD or iTunes), and watch the episodes I haven't seen. That way I can prepare for the 9b review.
As long as the SpongeBob Wiki is true, the ninth season will be complete this year. This has taken much more time than it should. This is why I would rather wait a little longer for the entire 9th season to be reviewed. But as PieGuy said, the quality is different, there will be more time for longer reviews, and the movie will be reviewed in between.
I'm wondering that the the season 9 picture will be like. Each SpongeBob season review has a beautiful picture containing the pictures for every episode. It appears in the video when the season is rated and the thumbnail. I'm wondering if there will be a season 9A thumbnail, season 9B thumbnail, and a season 9 thumbnail for every single episode of the season.

Scumbob Snarepants

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Also, he should do a second recap for the other Square Theories:

Do Newer Episodes Effect the Quality of the Old Ones?
Why Are The Background Fish Such Jerks?
Why is Sandy So Under Used?
Why is Band Geeks Considered the Best Episode?
Why Does SpongeBob Use CG?
Why Do I Wish SpongeBob Was Cancelled?
Why Are Gary Episodes Usually Not Good?
When Does Patrick Work As An Antagonist?
Which is Worse: Choir Boys or That Sinking Feeling?
When Do People Take SpongeBob Too Seriously?
Why Do SpongeBob Episodes Turn Out Bad?

and of course the one about suicide.

The DS Guy

Banished

I'm sure he'll do that at some point. I'd also like a Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Spongey Bits for seasons 6-9.

I'm sure he'll do that at some point. I'd also like a Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Spongey Bits for seasons 6-9.

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
So, back in his 2012 review of It’s a SpongeBob Christmas, he said Tom Kenny wrote the episode, even though he did not (it was actually written by Luke Brookshier, Marc Ceccarelli, Derek Iversen, and Doug Lawrence). However, I did notice something (found on a YouTube video):

q24mgZv.png

I still wouldn’t credit Tom Kenny as having written the episode, though; because I’m pretty sure Tom Kenny and Andy Paley are only credited because their song was the inspiration, but I could be wrong and they may or may not have actually had a part in writing it. Either way, though, I guess you could say he was actually right from a certain point of view.

I do want to point out that this is pretty much the same group of people credited in the Writing section for the rest of Season 8, plus Kenny and Paley.

Cyril

Flying Dutchman's Sock
My thoughts on 9b: Tutor Sauce was a fantastic episode and there were a few other good ones but I wasn't invested enough to keep up with the new episodes after a while. I'll get around to them eventually.

Almost through with my season 8 rewatch/rating. Absolutely would call it a MEH season at this point though and I'd be surprised if Pieguy didn't do the same.

The DS Guy

Banished
I had a dream that there was this old cartoon of Arthur (the aardvark) as a flying animal, and SpongeBob was going into the wild (like he did in Nature Pants). Everyone sang a goodbye song to him. Squidward said, "I'll miss you bit." Then a tear dropped. The tear rose back into Squidward's eye and he said, "Not a bit." Then PieGuy said, "Oh, come on. Can't Squidward just say he'll miss SpongeBob a bit?"

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
So I won't be donating this time. For the first time since Season 5, Pieguy is uploading a season review when I don't have family coming into town and I'm largely busy. I guess he's lost his touch by doing that lol.

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
I’m donating because I just want to see the video a day early just because I’m an impatient barnaclehead.

I’m going to watch the review on TV because I figured out a way to make it viewable on the YouTube app without leaking the video.

The DS Guy

Banished
Has Pieguy read "A Pal For Gary Alternate Ending" and/or "One Coarse Meal Alternate Ending"?

Both are Spongebob fanfics that change the endings of those episodes.

I know about those, but I haven't seen them. Can you send the links please?
So I won't be donating this time. For the first time since Season 5, Pieguy is uploading a season review when I don't have family coming into town and I'm largely busy. I guess he's lost his touch by doing that lol.

I'm sorry about that.
I’m donating because I just want to see the video a day early just because I’m an impatient barnaclehead.

I’m going to watch the review on TV because I figured out a way to make it viewable on the YouTube app without leaking the video.

Thanks for your support! How do you play it on TV and why would using the app normally leak the video?

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
The DS Guy CRCoffin88Redo said:
Thanks for your support! How do you play it on TV and why would using the app normally leak the video?

Nope, trade secret!

...Alright, fine, I’ll tell you. Go to the video’s Patreon page (accessible by clicking the date), right-click, click on “copy video url,” create a private playlist (this is important, the playlist has to be private, otherwise the video will be leaked) containing the one video, go to Library on the Xbox app, then click the playlist.

Scumbob Snarepants

Bomb-Selling Pirate

The DS Guy

Banished
Nope, trade secret!

...Alright, fine, I’ll tell you. Go to the video’s Patreon page (accessible by clicking the date), right-click, click on “copy video url,” create a private playlist (this is important, the playlist has to be private, otherwise the video will be leaked) containing the one video, go to Library on the Xbox app, then click the playlist.

Why would the video be leaked otherwise?
Nope, trade secret!

Nope, trade secret!

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
The DS Guy CRCoffin88Redo said:

The playlist would appear on the channel if it wasn’t private, or unlisted I guess but I’d prefer private since there is basically zero risk.

Also, ugh triple post.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I just rewatched Accidents Will Happen/The Other Patty, but I won't give my thoughts on them until I get to them in my re-evaluation. I just wanted to point that out because I'll rewatch Season 8 one bit at a time in order to know everything PieGuyRulz is talking about.

Back