Every Episode of SpongeBob Reviewed: A Video Series

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
I'm gonna miss the Pieguy spongebob videos, but his mental state is the most important thing. I will always cherish the memories I had with this video series. Thanks Pieguy!

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
I'm gonna miss the Pieguy spongebob videos, but his mental state is the most important thing. I will always cherish the memories I had with this video series. Thanks Pieguy!

Same. Pieguy was the person who got me interested in Spongebob in general. Of course I liked Spongebob before I saw his review series but his videos made me start thinking more critically about the show as a whole and it's themes and characters. It's really sad to see them go but it's for the best in the end. I hope he's doing well.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
This will certainly catch YuYuYuuki's attention
HEY, LISTEN, BUSTER. You know how I didn't like when you guys kept making fun of that Hall Monitor thread? Well, you shouldn't do the same with Yuuki. Besides, you posted this in the era when I "killed off" Yuuki and replaced her with her stupid relative, who I actually have since retconned out of the lore because in the first Yuuki era, SHE NEVER SAID SHE HAD A RELATIVE EXCEPT FOR HER GRANDMA. Now I've brought back Yuuki, and I've retconned many things she said in the first era, INCLUDING THAT. SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING LIKE THAT. Almost everything she said on this forum is now retconned. Heck, she even liked Cartoon Network more than Nickelodeon.

TL;DR - Do NOT make fun of Yuuki for doing something she never did in the first place.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
For those who don't know yet, PieGuy has officially announced his retirement through a community post. We all knew this series was over, but now it's 100% official that he's done with not only SpongeBob videos, but all content in general.

https://www.youtube.com/@PIEGUYRULZ/community

2560px-Thats_all_folks.svg.png

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
For those who don't know yet, PieGuy has officially announced his retirement through a community post. We all knew this series was over, but now it's 100% official that he's done with not only SpongeBob videos, but all content in general.

https://www.youtube.com/@PIEGUYRULZ/community

2560px-Thats_all_folks.svg.png
Wow, I cant believe he's completely done! He has been making great content for years though. One of my favorite youtubers. I wish him the best and hope he finds what he's looking for

Back