Every Episode of SpongeBob Reviewed: A Video Series

Cyril

Flying Dutchman's Sock
it seems like you are taking personal offence that someone disagrees with your opinion
i hope you grow up quickly enough to realize how completely pointless this whole squabble is

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Cyril said:
it seems like you are taking personal offence that someone disagrees with your opinion
If you genuinely think that we're doing this solely because Pieguy disagrees with us, then actually prove it. I've already gone through this thread and stated my reasoning to disprove this notion already, given multiple details such as how we only joined in the topic after nicko made his post calling us triggered in an attempt to completely dismiss valid criticism of Pieguy's video because a few people joked about it.

In this world, reputation actually matters. No matter what people say, how people think of you is something that will be important everywhere you go. That is why I do not take kindly to slander at all, and am not just frustrated with Nicko, but am also extremely disappointed with the members of this website who have done nothing to say how he shouldn't have wrongfully called people out because people disagreed with him on his opinion of finding Pieguy bad, funnily enough what you're trying to accuse me of right now, but are also making statements like that which directly enable such a toxic mindset.

You claim to want us to "grow up", yet you are fine with an adult (Nicko) lying about a group (who consists of Minors as me, prez, slug, winter, mythix, RDSP, and Hippy are all under 18).

Maybe we'd be more respectful to our elders if they didn't set a bad example by trying to smear the reputation of kids as people who get offended because Pieguy thinks differently on an episode than us, when that's far from the only issue we've had with his video, which was even explained in this topic by Klu.

LARRY22 said:
Okay I regret my post, but still, I think that the Season 10 video was pretty good, despite different opinions on certain episodes. But yeah, me using the word 'salty' was a bit of a stretch, so I'm really sorry if I insulted anyone, that wasn't my intention.
I personally didn't see much wrong with your post, but good on you for not getting easily offended like some other people on this thread would. :sbthumbs:

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
jack_of_all_traids said:
I personally didn't see much wrong with your post, but good on you for not getting easily offended like some other people on this thread would. :sbthumbs:
epic still thinking we are offended we came over to this thread in the first place because spongenicko was acting like we were scum

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
mythix super saiyan 4 said:
epic still thinking we are offended we came over to this thread in the first place because spongenicko was acting like we were scum
If anything I'm offended that people still harp on the same points that we've disproved, with nothing new to the conversation that could prove them right whatsoever.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Cyril said:
i hope you grow up quickly enough to realize how completely pointless this whole squabble is
While your first sentence is fine, your second about "growing up" is not necessary. That will start flame wars.

All we need to do is just give a review of PieGuy's review whether we agree or disagree. Disagreements can be civil if done correctly. :)

LARRY22

Giant Clam
ssj4gogita4 said:
While your first sentence is fine, your second about "growing up" is not necessary. That will start flame wars.

All we need to do is just give a review of PieGuy's review whether we agree or disagree. Disagreements can be civil if done correctly. :)
Absolutely agree :D

lukerbom12

Imitation Krab
Wow, been a while since I posted here. Well...I definitely liked the Season 9 and 10 videos. I still have not really watched a full episode of SB since Season 6/7 when it was still airing, but I have been going through a lot of shows recently, so maybe I might be getting closer to watching some that seem interesting.

Too bad to see this place get a little derailed/deserted. I guess I'll add one more thing, I really enjoyed PieGuy and Chuggaaconroy talking about Season 10 on Re-Cast. If you want more insight on Pieguy opinions (or just want to listen to a really entertaining podcast), definitely check that out.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
this place feels inactive tbh.
It sorta happened when this series stopped being PieGuy’s major focus. Maybe when Season 11 ends, whenever that is, we’ll get a few more prediction posts, a few more reactions to the video, then lay dormant again. It’s a shame that an era’s closing, but I’m enjoying the Re-Cast.
I just wish MonstersReview actually watched cartoons.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
pokemon-slowpoke-gif-on-gifer-by-kulathslowpoke-meme-of-slowpoke-meme.gif

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Guys, you’ve gotta help me.

I noticed his Season 11 video came out early, so I clicked on it and enjoyed, but then halfway through his No Pictures Please review, he said this:

”The only joke I thought was clever in any way was the ending twist, where it turns out the guy wasn’t real at all. It’s weird, but feels enough like a Twilight Zone-esque twist, which is what they were going for. Another reason it’s funny is because I’m not here either. On top of that, this video isn’t real, ooooh...”

And then the page refreshed, and I was taken back to his YouTube channel page, and I couldn’t find the video anywhere. Maybe he deleted it, but I can’t be too sure.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Guys, you’ve gotta help me.
I noticed his Season 11 video came out early, so I clicked on it and enjoyed, but then halfway through his No Pictures Please review, he said this:”The only joke I thought was clever in any way was the ending twist, where it turns out the guy wasn’t real at all. It’s weird, but feels enough like a Twilight Zone-esque twist, which is what they were going for. Another reason it’s funny is because I’m not here either. On top of that, this video isn’t real, ooooh...”
And then the page refreshed, and I was taken back to his YouTube channel page, and I couldn’t find the video anywhere. Maybe he deleted it, but I can’t be too sure.

I think you may have just crossed over into... THE TIDAL ZONE!!

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
Ah, this brings back memories to the days I used to watch Pieguy, and those videos are some of my favorite pieces of youtube content released. I would listen to them while doing work, cleaning, or just relxing. It is too bad he lost intrest in the show, but I dont blame him, the lack luster episode are a big turn off.

coft

happy hopping moron
Well, this was eventually gonna happen. After 6 years, it’s obvious that this would happen. To be fair, I’m happy Pieguy ended on Season 10 since really he didn’t think that was great so why continue? You shouldn’t have to watch mediocrity just because it’s a part of a show you really like.

Ps. Does this mean this thread will be closed eventually?

Back