Every Episode of SpongeBob Reviewed: A Video Series

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
EmployeeAMillion said:
I’m starting to wonder when he’ll come back. A week or so is heakthy, but two to three is where I’d start worrying.
Maybe this is it, he's going the full mile to finish the video and it's taking him a few weeks, and he's going to surprise us by not telling us.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
FinnDinner said:
Maybe this is it, he's going the full mile to finish the video and it's taking him a few weeks, and he's going to surprise us by not telling us.
I hope so, his reviews are the best

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
EmployeeAMillion said:
Great to see PieGuy bounce back, that podcast is a fantastic idea. I just don’t know how many episodes he can make out of it. 20-25 tops?
I hope that podcast is enough to give him the drive to finish up that video, I am going 15 podcast episodes, maybe a little low, but that's just before SB comes out in my speculation.

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
Well aside from posting a few videos, Pieguy still isn't seeming to be active on Social Media. Hopefully soon he'll give us a nice update on Twitter or something like that (Maybe even a video) letting us know how far along he is in Season 10 or at least a general update. I know the ::dolphin noise:: thing was hard for him to deal with, but hopefully soon he can fully bounce back.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Well aside from posting a few videos, Pieguy still isn't seeming to be active on Social Media. Hopefully soon he'll give us a nice update on Twitter or something like that (Maybe even a video) letting us know how far along he is in Season 10 or at least a general update. I know the ::dolphin noise:: thing was hard for him to deal with, but hopefully soon he can fully bounce back.
I’m rather excited for his first Teen Titans Reviewed video. He holds it in high regard (at least compared to Go!, which isn’t saying much), so hearing his thoughts on it as an outsider should be interesting for me.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Did anybody know this guy named TurkeyTom actually made response video criticizing PieGuy's video on Enter? Most of it was blind hate towards Enter, but some of it was directed at PGR. It happened about a month ago, but it may be something that hindered him a little bit. I would link it, but it is wayyy to inappropriate for SBM.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Did anybody know this guy named TurkeyTom actually made response video criticizing PieGuy's video on Enter? Most of it was blind hate towards Enter, but some of it was directed at PGR. It happened about a month ago, but it may be something that hindered him a little bit. I would link it, but it is wayyy to inappropriate for SBM.
I don’t know/don’t care what someone says if it’s nothing but ad hominem and insults towards other, more successful YouTubers. All it does is make them look desperate for attention.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
EmployeeAMillion said:
I don’t know/don’t care what someone says if it’s nothing but ad hominem and insults towards other, more successful YouTubers. All it does is make them look desperate for attention.
He had a like a few points, and yeah it kind of made me frustrated how he went out of his way to call Enter of pedo, and numerous other derogatory remarks. I am guessing you may have seen it.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
He had a like a few points, and yeah it kind of made me frustrated how he went out of his way to call Enter of pedo, and numerous other derogatory remarks. I am guessing you may have seen it.
No not this specific one, but it’s clear to me that the Enter hate circle has nothing better to do than riff on him and compare watching him to pain and misery, hypocritically the exact problems they had with him 5 years ago.

I don’t feel like throwing my hat into Mr Enter culture (especially on a thread mostly unrelated to it), whether it be in a positive or negative way, but all I’ll say is his detractors are worse than him.

Anyway, second episode of the podcast was good. Haven’t seen the follow-up video yet, but it sounds fun.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
EmployeeAMillion said:
No not this specific one, but it’s clear to me that the Enter hate circle has nothing better to do than riff on him and compare watching him to pain and misery, hypocritically the exact problems they had with him 5 years ago.

I don’t feel like throwing my hat into Mr Enter culture (especially on a thread mostly unrelated to it), whether it be in a positive or negative way, but all I’ll say is his detractors are worse than him.

Anyway, second episode of the podcast was good. Haven’t seen the follow-up video yet, but it sounds fun.
Honestly hope it is good. I don't know too much about Enter's hate, so I don't know if it's justified or not, but it sounds pretty boring, but whatever, I don't know too much about Enter anyways.

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
Pieguy's working on a "Every Episode of Teen Titans Season 1" video, so we'll see how that turns out. Though I've never seen Teen Titans, I'm sure the video will be a nice breather while we wait for the Season 10 video to come out.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
SpongeNicko said:
Pieguy's working on a "Every Episode of Teen Titans Season 1" video, so we'll see how that turns out. Though I've never seen Teen Titans, I'm sure the video will be a nice breather while we wait for the Season 10 video to come out.
Wait really? When did he say that?

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
He mentions it on his Twitter as well as his latest discussion video (Around the 8:00 mark IIRC).

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
SpongeNicko said:
He mentions it on his Twitter as well as his latest discussion video (Around the 8:00 mark IIRC).
Couldn't find that, but if it's true, than I am disappointed he couldn't finish this video, considering there is a lot of hype for it, not just on SBM but all PieGuy fans.

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
He said it was still coming in the video. I think he's just experimenting with something a little different, and honestly, I can't blame him. With just the sheer amount of episodes and seasons he's had to review, I imagine that it has unfortunately led to him getting a bit tired of the show. But I'm sure it will still happen, just not in the summer like we all originally thought.

Back