Every Episode of SpongeBob Reviewed: A Video Series

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Seriously hope he can get the video done through all this Butch Hartman crap.
He tweeted something to the effect of “I don’t want any more part in this controversy, and I’m stepping away from the internet for a while”, so I guess maybe that’s more time he’ll spend on the videos? I’d recommend fresh air and hanging out with friends if it still gets to him.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
EmployeeAMillion said:
He tweeted something to the effect of “I don’t want any more part in this controversy, and I’m stepping away from the internet for a while”, so I guess maybe that’s more time he’ll spend on the videos? I’d recommend fresh air and hanging out with friends if it still gets to him.
I know right. He seems tense on his Twitter, I hope he's fine. His channel has recently just been discussions, but whatever I am sure he's doing good. I have confidence in PieGuy.

GoGoGadget831

Moby Dollar
Yeah, he definitely doesn't need stress from this Hartman nonsense anymore. Hopefully he'll take time to cool down and come back refreshed.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
It’s hard to tell which stage of the process he’s at, but I’ll list Season 10 in airing order anyway for his convenience

Whirly Brains- 1/22
Mermaid Pants- 2/22
Mimic Madness- 3/22
House Worming- 4/22
Snooze You Lose- 5/22
Krusty Katering- 6/22
SpongeBob’s Place- 7/22
Plankton Gets the Boot- 8/22
Life Insurance- 9/22
Burst Your Bubble- 10/22
Plankton Retires- 11/22
Trident Trouble- 12/22
Unreal Estate- 13/22
Code Yellow- 14/22
The Getaway- 15/22
Lost and Found- 16/22
Patrick’s Coupon- 17/22
Out of the Picture- 18/22
Sportz?- 19/22
Feral Friends- 20/22
Don’t Wake Patrick- 21/22
The Incredible Shrinking Sponge- 22/22

GoGoGadget831

Moby Dollar
These episode ratings are going to be really hard to predict, especially since from what I've seen online, the opinions are allllll over the place. Any predictions as to how he'll rate these episodes?

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
GoGoGadget831 said:
These episode ratings are going to be really hard to predict, especially since from what I've seen online, the opinions are allllll over the place. Any predictions as to how he'll rate these episodes?
Whirly Brains: Meh
MermaidPants: Good
Unreal Estate: Good
Code Yellow: Meh
Mimic Madness Good
House Worming Good
Snooze You Lose: Meh
Krusty Katering: Meh
SpongeBob's Place Good
Plankton Gets the Boot: Meh
Life Insurance: Scumbob
Burst Your Bubble: Meh
Plankton Retires: Meh
Trident Trouble: Scumbob
The Incredible Shrinking SpongeBob: Scumbob
Sportz?: Meh
The Getaway: Good
Lost and Found: Meh
Patrick's Coupon: Meh
Out of the Picture: Scumbob
Feral Friends: Good
Don't Wake Patrick: Good

8 Good Episodes
10 Meh Episodes
4 Scumbob Episodes
Meh Season

Those are my predictions, I think I am going to be off since I haven't seen any of these episodes myself, but that's just what I got from reviewers.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
FinnDinner said:
Whirly Brains: Meh
Mimic Madness Good
House Worming Good
SpongeBob's Place Good
Life Insurance: Scumbob
Burst Your Bubble: Meh
Plankton Retires: Meh
Trident Trouble: Scumbob
The Incredible Shrinking SpongeBob: Scumbob
Sportz?: Good
The Getaway: Good
Lost and Found: Meh
Patrick's Coupon: Meh
Out of the Picture: Scumbob
Don't Wake Patrick: Good

Those are my predictions, I think I am going to be off since I haven't seen any of these episodes myself, but that's just what I got from reviewers.
i doubt he will give sportz a good it sounds like an episode he would give a meh at best

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
Honestly, I'm genuinely curious about what Pieguy will rate "Sportz?". With all the unnecessary flack that episode gets (at least IMO), I'm curious if he'll find it underrated like I do, or if he'll agree that it's one of the worst ever episodes. Heck, even rating it a meh I think would shock a lot of people. It would be interesting if Pieguy gives Sportz? a good review, or even a meh review, and then all of a sudden the hatred for it dies down.

BTW, no, in case you're wondering this isn't me returning. I just thought of something I could comment about in this thread, and so I commented it. I MIGHT still occasionally look here just to keep up with the news, especially with the hype train now being incredibly real with the video potentially being released in just a few weeks, but otherwise I'm still 95% an SBC user only now.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Yeah I don't know about Sportz? I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and estimate that he'll just go with meh, but I don't know. Sportz? is a weird a episode nonetheless.

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
Yeah I don't know about Sportz? I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and estimate that he'll just go with meh, but I don't know. Sportz? is a weird a episode nonetheless.

Yeah. Regardless though, Sportz? Is definitely among the episode reviews this season that I'm most hyped for, along with "Mimic Madness", "Feral Friends" (Only because I love that episode so much), and of course "Out of the Picture".

EDIT: Since I have time to kill, I might as well give my own predictions for the Season 10 video.

WhirlyBrains: ScumBob
Mimic Madness: Good
House Worming: Either Meh or ScumBob (Don't really know, but I could see him going either way).
SpongeBob's Place: ScumBob
Life Insurance: Good or Meh (Again, I could see him going either way).
Burst Your Bubble: Good
Plankton Retires: ScumBob
Trident Trouble: Good (probably a light Good).
The Incredible Shrinking Sponge: ScumBob
Sportz?: Meh (Honestly I could see any of the three monikers being used here though).
The Getaway: Meh
Lost and Found: Good
Patrick's Coupon: Good
Out of the Picture: ScumBob
Don't Wake Patrick: Good or Meh (Once again, I could see either rating being the case).

Going by the ratings I'm more confident about, the totals are:

8 Good
6 Meh
5 ScumBob

With the other 3 being in a grey area.

I think he'll rate Season 10 MEH. But we'll wait and see. After all, I could be totally off on these predictions.

GoGoGadget831

Moby Dollar
I'm really glad this thread is becoming more active again. I missed talking on here so much :D. Since I've got a week left of free time, perhaps I'll invest a little bit of time watching these episodes. I'll probably start off with Mimic Madness considering how much praise it's gotten. I'm also REALLY interested in watching Out of the Picture considering how polarizing of an episode it is. What are all your thoughts on Out of the Picture?

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
SpongeNicko said:
Yeah. Regardless though, Sportz? Is definitely among the episode reviews this season that I'm most hyped for, along with "Mimic Madness", "Feral Friends" (Only because I love that episode so much), and of course "Out of the Picture".
Definitely, and as someone who hasn’t seen the season I am looking for his reviews to be a good indication. Seriously can’t wait for those reviews ether, I wonder what he’ll think about Mermaid Pants lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
GoGoGadget831 said:
What are all your thoughts on Out of the Picture?
I think it was a good episode believe it or not. It doesn't take itself too seriously and played out a bit like some classic cartoon in which one character tries to get another out of their sight, but they keep coming back. Also, yes Mr. Krabs did try to off Squidward with a mallet later on, but at first he was just trying to get Squidward far away from the Krusty Krab and pass it off as if he was "out of the picture". And he even made it clear that he felt bad for Squidward whenever he thought he really was "out of the picture". There was also a lot of blink-and-you'll-miss-it visual and dialogue gags and location variety. Plus, Krabs and Squidward were turned into art by the end. If anything, this episode definitely does the "X tries to get X killed/hurt" plot better than Demolition Doofus.

As for what PGR will rate the episode, it's still up for debate, but I almost feel like his opinion will be incredibly controversial and he'll rate it Good. However, I won't be surprised one bit if he calls it ScumBob.

Back