Episodes you used to hate/dislike and now you like/love

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Are there any episode which you used to hate/dislike in the past, but after some time and rewatched you like or even love now?
You can also list episodes which you thought are average/ok, and now you like them way more.

Imitiation Krabs was a bad for me some years ago, but after a rewatch I like it. Not one of my favorites, but it is still good.
Survival of the Idiots - I thought it is quite average-meh episode, but after a rewatch around some months ago, I like it very much.
The same for "Fear of a Krabby Patty".
Club Spongebob - I thought it is a bad episode, but now I like it.
The Lost Mattres - the same, now this episode is one of my favorites in season 4.
The Thing & Hocus Pocus were episodes which I hated so much in the past, now I think they are pretty good.
Squid Baby is not that bad as I remembered(I rewatched it yesterday).
Shellback Shenanigans is nice.
Maybe there are some more, but I do not remember.

SQUIGOR

sponge on the run is not bad y'all are just mean
As a kid I used to love House Fancy, but then I saw that everybody on the internet hates it, so I started hating it too, but now I don't care and just enjoy SpongeBob again.

SQUIGOR

I like all seasons. Obviously there are some that I like less than others, but I still appreciate them doing something different and creative.

SQUIGOR

Yeah, I remember liking Season 6 through 8 but considering that it was the introduction to SpongeBob for me personally, there basically it's a guilty pleasure treasure trove for me personally (Saying 'me personally' again)
I hate "guilty pleasure" thing, just enjoy whatever you want, don't let anybody make you feel guilty for it. I mean, as long as it's harmless and nothing illegal or something

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Used to be Texas because I lived there but that was when I was naïve with how dumb that state really is (well...most people). Episode is actually pretty funny as I watch it more.

Back