Episodes you expected to be bad but turned out to be really good (and vice versa!)

CheeseCrocker

As the title says, what episodes did you think would be bad but ended up being good? Or episodes you thought would be good but ended up being bad.

I personally thought Sanitation Insanity would be bad because it sounded too similar to Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, an episode I found very lackluster. But it ended up being quite creative and funny!

As for vice-versa, I thought The Night Patty would be a really cool and fun episode but it ended up being really boring.

The Ballad of The Filthy Muck (if that’s how you phrase the title Lol) turned out to be better than I excepted and felt classic even! Also sort of agree with you on The Night Patty but it still has a good feel to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Peep

happy hopping moron
Mimic Madness could’ve been Face Freeze 2 but it was amazing.

I honestly thought mind the gap would be good but it’s just another SB abandons things to do other things (ie. As Seen On TV & Porous Pockets)

Cykamp

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Breakin’ could have been your average episode where spongebob does absolutely nothing, but it was actually enjoyable.

I'd say that a lot of general unpopular SpongeBob are ones that I like (A Pal for Gary and SpongeBob You're Fired).

As for the good bad case, Hello Bikini Bottom!, no doubt.