Episodes That Should Be Banned

Incidental 11

Imitation Krab
How about Hooky? Despite the episode overall being great, there's that one moment at the end where Spongebob is basically sexually harassed.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
That means every episode, right?
Yeah pretty much. I feel like for the most part, once they release an episode, they shouldn't ban it later. (They did this with Mid-Life Crustacean, even though it wasn't even that bad compared to a lot of other episodes in the show! That ban honestly makes me a little mad.) Unless an episode is just so inappropriate or disgusting etc, but I don't think any episode has been that bad yet. Now I think maybe it's ok banning a couple of certain scenes that really aren't appropriate like those "jokes" in Are You Happy Now or Squid Baby. I still don't think those entire episodes should be banned though. But only a couple of specific scenes I'd possibly be ok with them banning. I can understand why they would ban the episodes that have similarities to the pandemic. Now I haven't seen those episodes, but I'm thinking that they probably should release them eventually. But I don't know all of the content in those "pandemic" episodes though.

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
For those who want the episode "Are You Happy Now?" banned, it hasn't aired on Nickelodeon since 2019, does that make it fully banned?

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
For those who want the episode "Are You Happy Now?" banned, it hasn't aired on Nickelodeon since 2019, does that make it fully banned?
Wow, does that include the US? I'm in the US. I think I might have heard about that, but I heard it still airs on Nicktoons.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
It's been censored, so Nickelodeon knows (I'll at least say this, I didn't know that the oven joke was a suicide joke)...
Wow, I never heard about it being censored until recently. Yeah, the oven joke was pretty quick and subtle.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
probably the gary takes a bath scene for.....................................reasons

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
probably the gary takes a bath scene for.....................................reasons
That episode was actually banned in my country and 🇮🇪 and didn't premiere until Halloween 2008!

As for what episodes I think should be banned, I think "Greasy Buffoons" should be banned because at the start, SpongeBob makes a controversial hand gesture.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
As for what episodes I think should be banned, I think "Greasy Buffoons" should be banned because at the start, SpongeBob makes a controversial hand gesture.
while i dont think that was done on purpose, they drew SpongeBob like that alot in post movie when he was holding a peace of paper. i do think that moment should be cut tho, bc it does look like that

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
One Coarse Meal should get banned entirely. I heard Hillenburg hated it.

I don't get the "Shake that bubble butt" joke. Does this mean they have to ban Bubble Bass or THAT scene in Walking the Plankton? (oh, GOD... even 9 year old me got creeped out by that!!)

ChubbyWubbzy

Baby Clam
Well, I think Wormy should get banned entirely, it had jumpscares. I would replace it with, IDK, "Funny Pants" from Season Four?
I know it's banned in Europe, but NOT THE ENTIRE WORLD!? That's insane!

Back