Episodes that had weird transitions

thepowerwithinn

Banished
There are some episodes where there are odd (non-bubble) transitions
Here's what I can think of:
Tea at The Treedome (transition to scene where patrick is sunbathing
IWATG (transition to Squidward spongebob and gary on the fence) (YES I am ThePowerWithin btw. And no, I have not created multiple accounts. Just the first one and this one. But that's not important because I'm not interested in that nonexistant scene anymore.

SpongyMaterial

Moby Dollar
Since when were you obsessed with a fake I Was a Teenage Gary deleted scene? If you found that on the SpongeBob Wiki (which I am also a member of), then you need to take that place with a grain of salt. It's full of mean and dumb people. =/

OWM

XD
inb4 people not actually answering and just making iwatg jokes

I'd say SpongeBob "taking the shortcut" from Born to Be Wild was pretty weird but also creative. I don't think they've done a gag like that since.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Not weird transition, but if you noticed, season 1 often used the left/right wipe transition to advance the next scene. They would use this sometimes in post-movie era (like in Giant Squidward using this several times, the beginning of A Day without Tears)

Z-Dogg64

Floating Shopping List
Sandy and SpongeBob riding across the screen in Prehibernation Week. Krabs hitting the cash register and money falling at the end of Selling Out.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Karate Island

The one from animation to dedication card. It feels wrong because it's not anywhere near how other shows do it so I never remember until I watch KI. I watch, expecting it to end, when a dedication card pops up in my face. It isn't correct to do it fading, waiting black for 5 seconds and then it pops up. Never do this, please.

Back