Episodes rarely aired in countries?

spongebranch

Banished
Over in the USA, Valentine's Day/The Paper and Scaredy Pants/I Was a Teenage Gary are rare episodes that only air at least once a year. The double length episodes aren't usually aired regularly and only aired on special days.

On Nickelodeon France, several episodes are skipped, including many season 8 episodes, some season 7 episodes, most double length episodes, both Christmas episodes and both Halloween episodes, Atlantis SquarePantis, Truth or Square, some Season 9a episodes (like Little Yellow Book/Bumper to Bumper and Jailbreak/Evil Spatula, a few early season 6 episodes, a few season 2 and 3 episodes, etc. (I'm 100% sure they have been dubbed and aired before)

Nicktoons NL/DE skips Season 1-4, It's a SpongeBob Christmas!, Truth or Square, Atlantis SquarePantis, and The Legend of Boo-kini Bottom (oddly enough even the Legends of Bikini Bottom/Runaway Roadtrip episodes are aired regularly and in separate 22 minute episodes.

Anyone have theirs?

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I don’t remember some early Season 1 episodes airig often (Episode 2 and 8 specifically), but I can’t tell since I’m not an avid viewer of Australasian Nickelodeon.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
Valentine's Day and The Paper aired on Nicktoons July 7, 2017, I remember being so surprised when I saw it listed in the TV Guide and told everybody in the SpongeBob Discord server I was in (which I do not like to bring up my antics in) and edited Encyclopedia SpongeBobia accordingly. That's been the only time I've seen these episodes aired outside February 14th, and I wonder if it was just an error. Now in December 2015 (December 20, 2015? I have to check the ESB chat logs) I saw Fools in April and Neptune's Spatula (I missed Fools in April) airing on regular Nickelodeon and being so surprised. They continue to air on regular Nick on days that're not April 1st. I believe because not everybody celebrates April Fools Day.

Back