Episodes originally meant for season 3 rumor

EM.

Moby Dollar
So as many of you all know, there is a rumor that some people believe stating that these season 4 episodes were originally written for season 3 and did not air until later, the following episodes are believed to be written for season 3 are The Lost Mattress, Good Neighbors, Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture, Patrick Smartpants, Krusty Towers, and Whale Of A Birthday. Now while these episodes do feel like season 3 episodes, this rumor that those episodes being written for season 3 are false as they were written by people who began working on the show after the first movie, and from what I've heard, Vincent Waller confirmed in a tweet that these episodes were in fact written for season 4 and not season 3. Could anyone please provide some information as to who or where this rumor started from, along with a link or screenshot showing Vincent Waller confirming this to be a false rumor so we can let the people who do believe know or something?

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
I know it's an old thread but I figured I'd share my piece. Obviously they did not move any Season 3 episodes to Season 4. I'm not sure where the rumor came from, but I wouldn't be surprised if this rumor was started by someone who only liked the first 3 seasons and didn't want to give the crew credit for the few episodes they enjoyed in Season 4.

Back