Episode order error on Hulu

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
I not a Hulu user, but i noticed Season 9b gets mistaken for season 10.
Many viewers will first think this, due to them not understanding that Hillenburg didn't become a big part of the show again until the second half of S9, due to it only being a half season.

I may not use Hulu but the websites I use have a similar effect, I mean Whirly Brains and MermaidPants, which are a part of S10, are marked as S11.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
They always do stuff like this (not in this site, but in general) , and it gets me mad..for example, some others claim ''Welcome to the Chum Bucket'' is season 3 etc. can't they just check wikipedia or something -.-

NerdyKairi

Kairi is Back
Zimmy11 said:
Many viewers will first think this, due to them not understanding that Hillenburg didn't become a big part of the show again until the second half of S9, due to it only being a half season.

I may not use Hulu but the websites I use have a similar effect, I mean Whirly Brains and MermaidPants, which are a part of S10, are marked as S11.
That´s what i meant. Season 10 just started, not season 11 and i don´t think we will see it in a while.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
But we might, especially in late 2017, as there have been years where 3 seasons were releasing episodes (5-7)

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
KissCartoon also mark most S9 episodes as Season 10

Back