Episode Ideas

SpongebobXDFan

Floating Shopping List
Welcome To Episode Ideas Game! The Way You Play This Is Give A Episode Rating! The Other Comment Would Need A Comment That Has The Ratings, Reasons Of It! And There Episode Idea! I Start

SpongebobXDFan

Floating Shopping List
Rubix Cube Sponge: SpongeBob needs to solve a large 3 layer Rubix Cube, so he takes Sandy's advice.

CheeseCrocker

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Un-Fun Party: SpongeBob attends a party, but it is so boring that staring at paint is more fun, so he tries to make it the best party ever.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
The Fry Cook Baseball Game - Mr. Krabs starts his own baseball team with his own employees and their friends. In response, Plankton of the Chum Bucket starts his own team, consisting of robots he built from scratch. Hi-jinks ensue...

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
Squidward's Twin: Squidward's long lost twin named Octowest but he is opposite of Squid, he's very nice to Spongebob and Patrick! so Squidward can have a relaxing day at Octowest's house until he found out that Octo have two neighbors look like Sponge and Pat but they are very much mean and they find him annoying because of his clarinet and dancing that remind them of Octowest himself!

Note: Squidward = Burt WARD and Octowest = the late Adam WEST ts a reference to the actors who does Batman and Robin from the 1960s tv show version of Batman

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
I already posted about "You are my Successor?" so I was thinking an episode guest-starring TAPS from A&E's "Ghost Hunters"

Episode title:

"Dutchman Hunters"

Synopsis:

Mr. Krabs hears a strange noise coming from the Krusty Krab so he calls BBPS (Bikini Bottom Paranormal Society) to investigate

Krabs, SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, and Pearl help the team figure out what's going on

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
Stranger Patties: After finding a Krabby Patty Monster in the kitchen (the "Krabbygorgon"), the monster leads SpongeBob into a parallel dimension called the "Bunside Down." Will SpongeBob ever get back? The episode title and plot are loosely based on season 1 of Stranger Things.

SpongebobXDFan

Floating Shopping List
Guys! Can U Play Right! You Suppose To Add Ratings Of The Ideas And Add Reasons To It THEN Give The Idea! Not Add Episode Idea After A Person Adds One

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
How about Various Episodes focusing on Sandy's Pre-Biniki Bottom Days; that way We can explore her own backstory, without disrespecting Steven Hillenburg's Wishes for the series to have absolutely NO spinoffs. . . *cough* Kamp Koral *Cough*, and that way we can still have more Trusty Slab Episodes, without the need of a spin-off. . .

Gary Look Doubloons!

Magister Slayer
Star-Studded Collar: Patrick finds a collar while dumpster diving that makes business-people want to cast him in his very own movie but you find out in the end they only wanted the collar in the movie (when you see the movie it's just a zoom-in of the collar).

squidgeek06

Imitation Krab
Welcome To Episode Ideas Game! The Way You Play This Is Give A Episode Rating! The Other Comment Would Need A Comment That Has The Ratings, Reasons Of It! And There Episode Idea! I Start
the case of Krabs. an evil relative of Mr Krabs kidnaps Mr Krabs and impersonates him,causing anarchy in bikini bottom.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
I was watching an episode of Dateline called "The Disappearance of Sandi Johnson" so how about The Disappearance of Sandy Cheeks?

Synopsis: Sandy disappears from Bikini Bottom and SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Pearl, and Gary search for her

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Trick or Chum: Plankton turns the chum bucket into a haunted house in order to distract the others from knowing his whereabouts

It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane, No, Squidward Has Becone insane: When spongebob accidentally hits squidward with a frozen Keanu patty, he becomes mentally ill and starts to think he’s a bird

Bikini Bottom Bound: Mrs Puff is put on parole for Spongebob’s negligence once again

Man sponge: Spongebob tries to get into a freak accident so he can gain super powers

Bid of the Bucket: Plankton tries to bribe Mr Krabs for the formula after he’s willing to pay for it, he has this money because he sold the chum bucket

Restaurant Nightmares: Gordon Ramsey pays a visit to the krusty krab, and gives Eugene a horrible review, that pretty says the whole restaurant is terrible, except for the sponge who’s behind the grill, who sure knows how to whip up a good burger

Back