In Progress Episode i like that others hate

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Just doing something i wanted to do idk why though (PLEASE RESPECT MY OPINIONS!)

Lets begin!

RESTRAINING SPONGEBOB!:
Restraining_SpongeBob_title_card.png

People hate this episode due to Squidward torture and Jerky Patrick i respect those opinions but this one i actually found fun and funny and SpongeBob's excessive failures of trying to get Squidward's attention was actually funny.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Alantis SquarePantis
Atlantis_SquarePantis_title_card.png

People say they hate this one has bad songs but a couple of good ones! This one well i actually enjoyed it the concept is highly clever and it gives me Charlie and the Chocolate Factory vibes. Also the video game scene was actually kinda cool because im a gamer!

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Picture Day
Picture_Day_title_card.png

A somewhat weird amount of people (on the scumbob wiki) hate this one because of idiotic Patrick and the SpongeBob torture. I used to hate this one but i rewatched and i now like it its fun and the ending was actually kind of decent.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Hold up, people don't like Picture Day? This is a good episode, what are people on?? I think it's such a fun little episode, and often forgotten about.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Doing 2 episodes now!
Trident Trouble
Trident_Trouble.png

When i watched this one and found that people hate it i was all like "O_o why"....

I dont understand the hate of this one. People probably hate cause of the Greek Chorus being bad characters. However believe it or not i actually consider them funny! Also this episode is really action-packed!

Plankton Retires
Plankton_retires.png

Just like its sister i dont understand the hate for this one. Its just a normal good episode with nothing special!

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I can't really remember my opinion on Trident Trouble, but I also liked Plankton Retires. Man, you've been seeing some hating SpongeBob fans that's for sure.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
I Was a Teenage Gary
I_Was_a_Teenage_Gary_title_card (1).jpg

People hate this one because it contains animal abuse (which would later be used 7 seasons later in Pet Sitter Pat) honestly i like this one alot its funny suspenseful and actually has a clever concept again i respect the opinions of those who hate this one!

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
I’m With Stupid is another one of those episodes that I love which other people don’t like because Patrick was a complete meanie and making fun of SpongeBob

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
I felt so bad for SpongeBob in “My Pretty Seahorse”, because Mr. Krabs informed him not to bring Mystery to the Krusty Krab

distinctincident5624

Imitation Krab
To Save a Squirrel is legit one of my favorite Season 5 episodes. I have no idea why some don't like it. I thought it was hilarious.

Back