Embarrassing question about Hall Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
Wait what

I just think it's a superhero voice.

But then again, I'm not gay.

So I wouldn't really know what is attractive in a mans voice.

Although I have a sexy voice.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
d3b3c8f0c1cb159091d15db0e7853035.jpg

PinkPearl

insert title here
I...never thought of it that way? o.o I always thought of it as a tough-superhero kind of voice.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
This topic embarrasses me so much now. I cannot believe I was turned on by such things. I want to throw up now.

TOM from Toonami turns me on now, and his voice is much more believable than SB's deep voice. Though that's because TOM is voiced by Steven Blum.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
This topic embarrasses me so much now. I cannot believe I was turned on by such things. I want to throw up now.

TOM from Toonami turns me on now, and his voice is much more believable than SB's deep voice. Though that's because TOM is voiced by Steven Blum.
let's just take a moment to appreciate Steve Blum (he has like 70 different variations of his name but I always write it as steve)
while I'm not really turned on by his voice lots of people definitely are if TV Tropes is anything to go by

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
this was the last thing I was expecting from this thread. I assumed that this thread would be an innocent question from a very young viewer or a viewer who doesn't speak English well, and was asking for clarification about a certain scene/line.

I was very wrong lol

whatever floats your boat. Tom Kenny is kinda sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back