Embarrassing question about Hall Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
Let's turn this thread into something more useful.
Has anyone sent Vincent Waller's tweet about the supposed deleted scene in IWATG to thepowerwithin(n)? He'll finally talk about other things. Someone, unban him and send him the tweet!

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Shinobu Oshino said:
Let's turn this thread into something more useful.
Has anyone sent Vincent Waller's tweet about the supposed deleted scene in IWATG to thepowerwithin(n)? He'll finally talk about other things. Someone, unban him and send him the tweet!
Future fyi, for a case like this I'm pretty sure if you just report the topic and ask for it to be closed it'll happen, trying to change the topic while still posting in it doesn't remove the chance of people still bringing up the original question, let alone to an issue as annoying as that one which we all honestly just want to not mention due to how tiring it was while it happened.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
This topic:

spongebob-cringe-elite-daily.png

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Came to see what the question was, stayed because the follow-up responses were intriguing.
Personally I can't say I've ever found the voice attractive.
Maybe if it was a little more deeper or had an accent...then maybe it would be...

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
YuYuYuuki said:
The Rock Bottomites in the season 1 episode "Rock Bottom" had some voices I'd call... sexy (ugh)... like the soil and the guy at the desk... the raspberries ruined it though. Also the bus driver fish.

Usually it's Dee Bradley Baker who provides those weird voices, like the doctor in "All That Glitters" and "The Two Faces of Squidward".
Dude, thank God somebody shares the same opinion as me for once. Clancy Brown also provides those voices, like the eagle from Squidward in Clarinetland and Dr. Manfish.

But we are keeping this topic alive thanks to Mimic Madness. Finally, they found the deep voice sexy. ... =/

Puppycat

Floating Shopping List
Remember that scene with the close-up on SpongeBob's live-action lips as he whispers "actors"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfLs6zXYMF4

God that was hot.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
Puppycat said:
Remember that scene with the close-up on SpongeBob's live-action lips as he whispers "actors"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfLs6zXYMF4

God that was hot.
That used to scare me, but not as much as...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n49Xsff5zms

Both aren't hot though. (The second is a DIFFERENT kind of hot!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back