Embarrassing question about Hall Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkPearl

insert title here
I...never thought of it that way? o.o I always thought of it as a tough-superhero kind of voice.

Shinobu Oshino

BIIIIIRRRDMAN!!
This topic embarrasses me so much now. I cannot believe I was turned on by such things. I want to throw up now.

TOM from Toonami turns me on now, and his voice is much more believable than SB's deep voice. Though that's because TOM is voiced by Steven Blum.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
This topic embarrasses me so much now. I cannot believe I was turned on by such things. I want to throw up now.

TOM from Toonami turns me on now, and his voice is much more believable than SB's deep voice. Though that's because TOM is voiced by Steven Blum.
let's just take a moment to appreciate Steve Blum (he has like 70 different variations of his name but I always write it as steve)
while I'm not really turned on by his voice lots of people definitely are if TV Tropes is anything to go by

BabySmitty

this was the last thing I was expecting from this thread. I assumed that this thread would be an innocent question from a very young viewer or a viewer who doesn't speak English well, and was asking for clarification about a certain scene/line.

I was very wrong lol

whatever floats your boat. Tom Kenny is kinda sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.