Eek! An Urchin Airs Oct. 28th @7:30pm

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
The regular slots continues, as we've got information on another new episode.

Eek! An Urchin
Airdate: October 28th @ 7:30pm ET/PT

Not description of the episode yet.
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-eek-an-urchin/EP003077660570

Update: (Thanks to JJumper for finding this)

Patrick-Man! will air along with the episode as well.

Plot: Patrick becomes a superhero and plans to clean up Bikini Bottom.
http://tv.msn.com/tv/episode/spongebob-squarepants/patrick-man!/

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
Yessss, I like the episodes where they acknowledge marine life/biology. :D

Episode description prediction: An urchin moves into SpongeBob's house and he tries to get rid of it.

I think this description could be a possible plot for the episode, but we won't know I guess 'till the episode airs or Nick posts a clip or something. But yay, another new episode!

Judging by the title, it sounds interesting! Really psyched to see this. I'm guessing this episode is season 9?

You are correct as Move It or Lose It! and Super Aquatic Team of Villians were the last S8 episodes.
Looking at the Eek in the title, maybe one of the characters is terrified of sea urchin? Of course that would be like One Coarse Meal and we aaaaall know how much we hate that episode. >_<

I really hope this episode isn't based on charcter abuse. :(

Cha

I love SBM
Will it be poisonous? Sounds like a horror episode if it is.

I wonder if this episode will show SpongeBob's fear of Sea Urchins, he hated them in "Nature Pants." But we know about the lack of continuity on this show. Ah, whatever. Seems like a cool episode. :)

tvguy347

thissitesux12
Anyone else hoping this airing pattern stays consistant? :3

Anyway, I really like the idea of this plot; I have a feeling they'll do something more with this episode than one long montage.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Even though the new eps haven't been getting good ratings in this slot, I still hope they stick it out for a while. I hate not knowing when the next episode is going to be.
I am kind of surprised they've been airing two new eps at a time rather than dragging them out like they usually do. I'd rather they'd give us one new episode a week for a decent amount of time than two new episodes a week and then another huge gap.

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Who knows, maybe Sandy decides to ditch Squirrel style and go African Style, and then she takes an elephant and has that Elephant murder the Squidward out of Mr. Krabs!

I'm kind of scared of your thoughts now....

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode sounds promising. Is there any list of characters that anyone has? Hopefully Patrick is in this episode.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
Who knows, maybe Sandy decides to ditch Squirrel style and go African Style, and then she takes an elephant and has that Elephant murder the Squidward out of Mr. Krabs!
I was thinking more about Jamaican-man style weed themed episode.

Back