Edmund's bottom 20

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
Lets do this were getting bad. I also realized I put the hints wrong as #7 and #6 when they should have been #6 and #5 so my bad. Also from now on one episode a post because were entering the bottom 5. The utter trash of the show

#6 spongebob - The Play's The Thing
The Play's The Thing Scumbob 1/10.

This may the most forgettable, boring and most nothing episode I have ever seen. This episode is like you threw Tentacle Vision, Culture Shock, Squirrel Jokes and a bit of Suction Cup Symphony in a blender and threw some sprinkles on top. The episode begins with a mail fish coming in and has a letter for Squid, Spongebob then gives us one of the most cursed images ever

spongebob - The Play's The Thing

Then balloon Squidward talks to the mail fish, his nose deflates and the mail fish runs away, the real Squidward wakes up and starts to celebrate, incomes a very annoying joke Squidwards says "Whoope" Spongebob interupts the end, so it goes Squidward "Whoop" Spongebob "Eee" It may not sound much but Spongebob is also very loud in this scene so thats obnoxious, Mr Krabs comes out and asks why Squidward is happy, "I'm on my happy break Mr Krabs" replies Spongebob, another line that is just stupid. Squidward reads the letter and of course, the play is rejected. "Hey Squidward your back from your amazing success as a play writer" another line I dislike, Spongebob starts waffling on for a short time and then the idea of a Krusty Krab play is introduced. Mr Krabs is first reluctant but soon as money is involved he agrees, "We need a title that sounds traumatic, we'll call it, singy eaty time" another line I find obnoxious, spoiler Spongebob to me is really annoying in this episode, also the whole play idea has basically been done twice before, Culture Shock sure that was a talent show and Squirrel Jokes was a stand up but this whole Krusty Krab entertainment has been done so this isn't too original too begin with, auditions begin, we see anchovies and then they just leave, Spongebob of course gets the part and he shouts, the play is about too begin. Squidward begins, some guy comes to order and Squidward shuts him down, Mr Krabs however won't let the play go ahead unless they stay working. So Squidward is just a jackass now, he is going on about his life, he then gives a refill, he throws a bucket of soda on a guy, he sprays ketchup in some guy's face, "And then there is my skin flint boss" he describes Krabs with that, we then see Spongebob, who forgets his line, despite having none, he acts like himself, he becomes a garbage truck and throws it at Squidward, the customers keep interrupting, and Spongebob won't shut up, Squidward complains about being underpaid, "Ahahahah it's funny, because it's true". Right now I think we are at the 8 minute mark and not one amusing or even slightly funny moment has occured, its either annoying or boring and bland as a cracker. Squidward is still talking, the customers are chanting about patties, Spongebob is still being a garbage truck and now the patties are burned, OH NO. "Oh no what have I done, have I let the lure of theathre production get between me and my patties" another line that's super obnoxious I don't even know but this one drives me up a wall. Spongebob then bangs on about the patties "Squidward forgive me, I let the glamour of the stage distract me from my true calling, making sure every krabby patty is the best it can be" another line I hate, Squidward throws the burned patties out to the customers, Squidward gets a patty to the head and everyone wants a rock patty, Krabs of course will benefit from this. Spongebob interupts and gives a talk about Krabby Patty, they change their mind and after about 5 seconds Patrick comes in says "I like throwing food" and Spongebob and Squidward get assulted by patties and other food, Squidward gets an anchor tossed at him, which was thrown by Patrick by the way. The episode ends with Spongebob and Squidward laughing.

spongebob - The Play's The Thing

I feel I have some explaining to do, this episode was ungodly boring. I honestly had to keep replaying it to write down the quotes because it is so bland and forgettable, every character bugged me in this one. Spongebob is very annoying in this episode, Patrick is in for like 5 seconds and I hate him, Squidward is just crying about his job for the most part which isn't even funny just sad, and once again he of course gets treated like trash in this one. Mr Krabs of course makes a profit and the townsfish are jerks, the episode also has absolutely nothing special, almost every episode even ones of the list give you something to remember, One Coarse Meal, Suicide, Pet Or Pests, Larry and Spongebob and the doorbell gag, Tentacle Vision, Zeus, Fungus Among Us, the green fungus etc etc etc, Not even the title is original, first off I always confuse this episode for The Thing, another terrible episode and second what does the title even really mean, The Play's The Thing I will admit I am probably missing something but I don't see any pun, joke or anything, this episode is so unoriginal even the title sucks, the concept is isn't even that good, the Krusty Krab has a play, they have already had a Talent Show and Stand Up night, both of which worked out so much better, I know I say this alot but I mean it if this episode didn't exist, nothing would change, this episode is so forgettable I often forget it exists. For being a boring mess, unoriginal, annoying, obnoxious and also just so bland it makes the list

Hint for #5, "Garold"
Question, 2 actually, what is your top 10, 15, 20 episodes from Spongebob, which you want, were you ever a part of a play.

#10 Big Pink Loser
#9 Squirrel Jokes
#8 Sandy's Rocket
#7 Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy II
#6 Krusty Krab Training Video
#5 Patty Hype
#4 Wishing You Well
#3 Krab Borg
#2 F.U.N.
#1 Sleepy Time

I was The Inkeeper in pre school for a play we had, I won best actor

Rex

Floating Shopping List
Been inactive for a while great too see your still here, I agree with most of these choices although I don't know if I would rank them so high but I see why you would

#10 Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy III
#9 Dying For Pie
#8 No Weenies Allowed
#7 Pizza Delivery
#6 Sailor Mouth
#5 SB-129
#4 The Algae's Always Greener
#3 Wet Painters
#2 Band Geeks
#1 Ripped Pants

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I completely forgot about The Play's The Thing, shows you how forgettable that episode is. Now that you mention it, I dislike that episode a lot too. Also, I feel bad for you, having to replay this garbage over and over just so you can provide us with some quotes. A brave sacrifice you're making there. I can't remember any part of this episode at all, and that's pretty rare for me.

I guess I'm 4/12 now. I stand by my guess of your #5 being A Pal For Gary.

To answer your questions, when I was younger I did small little productions for the talent show we had, but nothing serious. And I know this is such a cop-out, but I don't really have a top 10 list on-hand, nor do I want to try to make a list because that would constantly change. What I can do is say by top 3 episodes. It's hard to decide beyond that.

#3 Chocolate With Nuts
#2 Can You Spare A Dime?
#1 Krusty Krab Training Video

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
You guys ready for some sh!t.

spongebob - A Pal for Gary
#5 A Pal For Gary, Scumbob 1/10. Should I honestly even talk about this one, it's the lowest rated episode on this whole website. This was the first episode of the decade, along with Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful which also made the list, yeah Spongebob didn't start the 2010's on the right foot.

The episode starts with Spongebob feeding Gary and making a mess, He leaves for work and then thinks Gary wants a walk, in reality Gary is getting ready for his western TV day. The first big issue is Spongebob is all of a sudden worried for Gary while he is gone to work, a fish brings his worm to work and Spongebob tells him about the no pet policy, "Oh I could never do that, he gets far too lonely and upset when I leave him alone" is there any reason the guy has too go that in detail, couldn't he just say "Sorry pal" or "Oh my apologies, wait here boy" Anything it's just an extremely lazy excuse to jumpstart the Spongebob worrying about Gary stuff. The owner was there to buy his worm a Krabby Patty so of course Eugene H. Krabs allows him 2 Krabby Patties at regular price, haha funny because Mr Krabs is cheap. "Get this responsible pet owner 2 Krabby Patties" Lines like this where they just intentionally talk about being a pet owner or being a good owner are so pointless, all they do is have a forced way for Spongebob to worry about Gary, he never worried about him before but because the plot calls for it he is now worried.spongebob - A Pal for Gary

Now Spongebobs ring home in another obnoxious scene, "Hello you reached Spongebob and Gary, the two of us are having too much together too answer the phone right now, so leave a message and we will call you right back, if we ever get a break from having so much fun, TOGETHER" Spongebob thinks Gary is too distraught to even answer the phone when in reality he's just chillin watching TV. That phone scene is yet again them just phoning in Spongebob being irresponsible for no reason. It's getting old, Spongebob is now going home but Mr Krabs needs help re-tarring the parking lot, Spongebob then needs to get home and Mr Krabs understands because Spongebob's shift ended 5 hours ago and he has to come in 5 hours earlier to re-tar the parking lot, I won't lie the fact they don't even have a parking lot is smile worthy. Spongebob runs home and sees a stand selling pets, Spongebob gets, oh sorry, steals one of the pets, the weird lady warns about them being unstable around other pets, Spongebob steals the pet and goes home, Gary sees Spongebob and gets shown "Puffy Fluffy" who roars at Gary

Spongebob gets them both food and Spongebob complains because Gary goes to eat first, then we get the only actually funny moment in the episode, Spongebob eating enchiladas, It's not even really a joke it's just that enchiladas are a funny food. Puffy Fluffy absolutely destroys the food and goes to eat Gary, Gary hides away, Spongebob talks about enchiladas again which again is pretty funny, Gary chews on a toy carrot and Puffy dude roars at him and shreds the carrot, Spongebob is completely unaware of any of this and Gary jumps to him for safety, Spongebob makes another enchilada joke, I promise I'll stop but I honestly love the enchilada jokes, Gary is put to bed early with Puffy Fluffy, Gary is obviously terrified, "I'm going to sleep so well knowing Gary has a good buddy to take care of him" Okay so recap the episode so far is like 3/10 bad, dreadful to me. It's just stupid, really really stupid, Spongebob is worried about nothing and there is so many unnecessary moments of
dialogue. But the second half is where stuff gets bad, I'm counting the rest of the episode as the second half. Gary runs in on Spongebob and now Puffy Fluffy has evolved into
,spongebob - A Pal for Gary

The rest of the episode Gary is horribly tortured, he is fending foro his life against Puffy Fluffy, you literally hear him basically crying through out it all, A huge chase goes on as Puffy Fluffy destroys the house and tries to kill Gary, a fire starts and Gary puts it out, Puffy Fluffy destroys Spongebob's clothes, Gary starts biting him and trying to defeat him, Puffy charges at Gary again. Keep in mind Spongebob is sleeping through all of this, The fire maybe I can understand, In fact I slept through a house fire on my house when I was younger, but the destruction and crashes and bangs. Come on, Gary is still being chased and now it's next morning.

Spongebob notices how much destruction has happened, Spongebob is blaming Gary to himself and now we cut to Gary about to be eaten alive

Then it happens, "Gary" "Meow" "You put Fluffy down right now":squidugh:, this really shows just how far the show had fallen at the time, our hero couldn't even see his best pal about to be eaten alive. I often rage at this moment and just watch something else, not even a good Spongebob episode just something else entirely. How our favorite undersea Sponge done something this ignorant I don't know. Spongebob is then grabbed by Puffy Fluffy, Gary still defends his owner using moves he learned from the westerns
he watched and drives Puffy Fluffy away for good. The episode ends with Gary working at The Krusty Krab, Mr Krabs comes in is first angry then learns about the free labour, "Serve em up, Snail"

A Pal For Gary, its infamous for a reason but is it not number 1. Honestly the next 4 episodes have little if nothing good going for them. A Pal For Gary has the enchilada's, It's a
minuscule touch but when an episode is this bad, it should take what it can get. This episode treats it characters like dirt, Gary is tortured beyond belief and Spongebob is portrayed so blind eyed and ignorant it's more tragic than anything else. The episode has many other small issues like the needless dialogue and Spongebob stealing, but another reason is this episode has one huge flaw and that's really it, the first half is bad but on it's own it's nothing compared to the other half. Also when it's Gary being abused it's easily the worst, he can't defend himself or talk so it is just so hard to watch honestly. For being, horrific, bad portrayals of characters, Gary abuse and pointless. It barely scrapes the bottom 5, Interesting now I have done the 2 infamous episodes, OCM and APFG. So the next 4 and personal least favorites, for fun I'll reveal what season each is from.

Pre Movie, 1
Season 4 0
Season 5 0
Season 6 2
Season 7 1
Season 8 0
Season 9 0
Season 10 0
Season 11 0
Season 12 0

So let's finish this beast, I plan to be done by Sunday and will try stick to it.

Hint for #4, "Scumbob, Scumbob, Scumbob"

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
Almost forgot, QUESTION TIME.

What is your least favorite episode per season,

I won't reveal the seasons where episodes are still coming from.

Season 4, Born To Be Wild
Season 5, Fungus Among Us
Season 8, Smoothe Jazz At Bikini Bottom
Season 9, Squid Baby
Season 10, Whirly Brains
Season 11, Ink Lemonade
Season 12, The Ballad Of Filthy Muck

Question 2, How do you rank the seasons,

#1 Season 3 GOOD
#2 Season 1 GOOD
#3 Season 4 GOOD
#4 Season 2 GOOD
#5 Season 11 GOOD
#6 Season 12 GOOD
#7 Season 5 MEH
#8 Season 8 MEH
#9 Season 10 MEH
#10 Season 9 MEH
#11 Season 6 SCUMBOB
#12 Season 7 SCUMBOB

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
A Pal For Gary is awful, awful, awful. Easily in my bottom 5, maybe even bottom 3. One thing I absolutely hate when watching something is when I get really frustrated, especially when it comes to how other people are treating a character I like. It's one of the reasons I hate Stuck In The Wringer so much. It's also a big reason why I hate this episode so much. Also, is it just me, or does Puffy Fluffy not even fit into SpongeBob's animation style? It's just really weird and out of place. Maybe at some point I'll make a full review of A Pal For Gary, because I have a lot of thoughts. I really like what you wrote though, it says everything I'd want to say and more.

Your list of episodes coming up is interesting. 1 of your bottom 4 is from pre-movie? It's gotta be I'm With Stupid or Dumped or Party Pooper Pants (those are just my least favorites though). Season 6 and 7 make sense though.

As for your questions...
1. My least favorite episodes per season:
Season 1: Hooky (I just never vibed with this episode)
Season 2: Dumped or I'm With Stupid
Season 3: Party Pooper Pants
Season 4: The Thing
Season 5: Waiting
Season 6: Probably Choir Boys (there's like 4 different episodes in the running here)
Season 7: Stuck in the Wringer
Season 8: Pet Sitter Pat
Season 9: Squid Baby or Little Yellow Book
Season 10: Sportz?
Season 11: Ink Lemonade
Season 12: I don't know, I haven't seen all of the episodes this season.

2. Season Rankings (minus season 12)
#1 Season 3 - Absolutely Amazing
#2 Season 2 - Amazing
#3 Season 1 - Amazing
#4 Season 11 - Great
#5 Season 4 - Great
#6 Season 10 - Good
#7 Season 5 - Good
#8 Season 9 - Good/Meh
#9 Season 8 - Bad
#10 Season 6 - Atrocious
#11 Season 7 - Abysmal

I'm at 5/13 now, time to guess...
#4 - With that hint, all I can assume is that you're a PIEGUYRULZ watcher. So, after rewatching some of his reviews I'm going to say that it's Choir Boys (because he literally says the hint word for word).

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
Spongebob Squarepants, Spongebob Squarepants, Spongebob Squarepants, Spongebob Squarepants.

#04 spongebob - Choir Boys
Choir Boys, Scumbob 0.5/10. Choir Boys, this is the worst Squidward Torture episode, the episode starts with Squidward singing, "Figaro, Figaro" general choir, there is actually a chuckle worthy visual gag, about entering Squidward's bathroom, nice touch and it suit's his characterspongebob - Choir Boys

One more chuckle worthy joke, the toilet comes to life and frowns, toilet humor I know but I smiled at that, this episode needs all the credit it can get so lets give it some points, Squidward gets ready and leaves for choir, we see Spongebob laying in the ground, "Depressed" The Springer cheeks are in this episode so already I'm annoyed, Spongebob tells Squidward Patrick is gone, Squidward really doesn't give a fudge. Spongebob asks very depressed sounding "Squidward where are you going, all dressed up" Spongebob asks can I come very annoyingly, Squidward is already angry, Squid tells Sponge about his plans and he goes about on his day, NOW COMES THE FIRST PROBLEM, The throat clearing gag, you know what I mean. It goes on for an obnoxious amount of time and honestly feels like the Family Guy writers wrote this, Squidward leaves and Spongebob follows, being very loud and annoying when he reappears, the cheeks are back and here to stay, he then digs a hole and Squidward crashes and plummets into Jellyfish Fields, "What a lucky break, now I have a captive audience" Oh no Spongebob, this is one of those lines where a character is completely aware of what they are doing and don't care, Squidward is then horribly stung by Jellyfish and Spongebob sings his stupid song, another similar throat clearing gag, this time the "Me, me, me, me" Squidward now looks awful because of the Jellyfish
spongebob - Choir Boys

He races to choir and a police officer stops him, and guess who?, It's Spongebob in disguise, Spongebob obnoxiously sings and is revealed. Squidward ties him to a tree and now stuff is getting real, Spongebob is now suddenly Freddie Mercury and has the voice of an angel, and is freed from the tree, Jellyfish come to help him and then
spongebob - Choir Boys

Already loses points for putting that image in my head, Squidward goes to practice and Grandma from Have You Seen This Snail? appears, Squidward does another obnoxious throat clearing gag, and then some breath spray, then page turning, then he sings, and of course it sucks. Spongebob then shows up and is amazing at singing.

spongebob - Choir Boys

Okay this episode is another one where if it was double length maybe could have worked, pull a Spongehenge and have Spongebob trapped and have him master his craft, this time singing. Have Squidward's choir delayed for reasons like first up fish, then sea stars, then Squids. I know that is a bad reason but anything could have been better than what they pulled out, Spongebob is praised for having average singing, but of course in a Spongebob VS Swuidward episode he of course wins, he is praised, also Grandma sounds exactly like Spongebob, I know getting Amy Phoeler would have probably cost money but just have her stay silent, it's very damn distracting. Spongebob just stands still as he is praised, he then will only do the choir if Squidward is involved, Squidward is obviously upset over all this happening, The episode ends with Spongebob singing solo and Squidward page turning. This episode treats Squidward like garbage, not only that aside from the two chuckles nothing is funny, this is another very poorly animated episode with the ugly blisters on Squidward, basically all of Spongebob and the very ugly close up of him being a god. Ewwwwwwwwwww, this episode also is so annoying, whether it's throat clearing, Spongebob singing, paper, spray the whole nine yards basically, for being an unfunny, obnoxious, annoying, ugly mess. It makes the list

Hint for #3 Imitation of Imitation -----
Questions,

#1 Who do you play as in Mario Kart, Dry Bones, Shy Guy or King Boo whenever there in the game, don't care about stats their my guys, I also often play as Wario because he's my favorite character

#2 What is your favorite color, Yellow

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Nice! I got Choir Boys! That episode is abysmal. I can't think of one good thing to say about it other than I was glad when it was over. That's one of the few episodes that I basically never rewatch ever. Even if there's a SpongeBob marathon on Nickelodeon and they showed the episode, I'd probably mute it or even change the channel.

As for your questions...
1. I don't play Mario Kart that much, but when I do I typically play as Toad.​
2. My favorite color is yellow too!​

I'm 6/14 now, and I'm ready to guess this next one, but the hint definitely isn't easy.

#3 - I know it's an episode from either seasons 1-3, or 6 or 7. That narrows the field down. The problem is the imitation part. Maybe it's Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy? For some reason I'm getting a gut feeling it's the episode from the pre-movie era, but I'm stumped as to what it could be.

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
#3spongebob - Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy
Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy, Scumbob 0.5/10. Here we have my least favorite season 7 episode, I know most would put this lower in the ranking of season 7 but let me try explain.

This episode is bad at basically everything, the episode starts with Plankton hiding in some buns, He is sent to a custome who happens to be Sandy. She has to unzip her suit to get The Krabby Patty in which makes sense I suppose

She begins eating and Plankton passes out due to the lack of water,

spongebob - Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy

back at Sandy's and then the episode starts to fail, and fail hard "Time to get this stinky thing off" guess what that refers to, her fur.

What?, okay so how the hells bells is Sandy able to do that, I also have so many questions, how does she get in back on, is it just like a costume she slips back on?, does she ever clean it?, why does Sandy wear a bra under her fur, okay well I have the answer to that one
TV CENSORSHIP

Plankton wakes up and gets an evil idea, he steals the fur and mask and goes back to The Chum Bucket, "Was there an accident, what is that thing" asks Karen and Plankton reveals it's his key to The Krabby Patty Formula, Okay next problem remember Imitation Krabs, of course ya do it's a very well known episode. This is a rehash of that episode and easily the worst of the 3. Secondly I just wanna say how on earth could they have made this plot work, I don't mean Plankton disguising as character X, no how do they make Plankton stealing Sandy's fur work, because this is season 7 all the characters are very dumbed down, so obviously everyone falls for the scheme. Sandy gets our of the shower and sees it gone, Sandy is P!SSED, Plankton goes to The Krusty Krab and runs into Larry, Larry since the plot demands for it doesn't recognize Sandy. They have an exchange about eating at The Chum Bucket and then Larry starts to cop on, however we just continue and Plankton just heads on to The Krusty Krab, Plankton breaks into the kitchen and then a truly awful exchange occurs, "Your not wearing your space suit and helmet" "Uh yeah that's because I just breath underwater it's as simple as that" Okay so Spongebob who has known what it's like before to not have what you breath just believes her, this episode has many flaws and the characters are certainly one of them, Plankton reads a book about Texas slang which is the highlight of the episode. It's a small but nice touch, Next we have filler, then another moment occurs, "I'm putting The Krabby Patty formula in plain sight" Mr Krabs says as he barges in, Plankton jumps out the fur celebrating and cheering and absolutely no one cares, this episode is getting bad. How did Krabs not even care or consider, also this is such a plot device, Oh no Spongebob can't show Sandy the formula but HOORAY Krabs is leaving it out in plain sight. We cut too Sandy who asks about where her fur is, his response? "Hahahaha, a naked chipmunk" everyone laughs, another guy buts in "Aren't ya ashamed having your pink rat flesh exposed". Back at The Krusty Krab we have filler, Plankton learns about lettuce while trying to steal the formula, back to Sandy her green seaweed dress breaks and she gets more abuse, "Hey look a hairless goat", Then more boring stuff,

We see Plankton can't place a bun and that's it. Back to Sandy, she is in a bush and more abuse "A nudist ferret" "Get in the car kids" Sandy replies its not her fault and gets stuff thrown at her and hides in the sewer. Back to the bun placement in maybe the most unfunny scene ever, Plankton snaps and runs away, Sandy shows up because apparently The Krusty Krab has a manhole and Sandy defeats Plankton and he gets stuffed in a jar of mustard, the cops show up and this is the final exchange "We'll take that sicko of your hands" "Cops thank goodness your here, take the sicko away" "actually were referring to you
mam, public nudity is against the law in this county, but don't threat you'll look just fine in prison orange"

This episode is a mixture of 4 problems. We have seen this plot before but that's the least of the issues. The townsfish, first off most are wearing the same amount if not less clothes but off course it's be cruel to Sandy day. They are horrendous jerks in this one, next this episode is boring, so ungodly boring at points. The bun gag scene is a disgrace to the series. Finally this episode is just creepy, Sandy taking off her fur, those gross eating close ups, Plankton in the fur, it's pretty unsettling. For all those reasons Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy remains of the worst in my opinion.

Hint for #2, Patrick's back fat
Question #1 What's your favorite candy bar, Butterfinger
Question #2 What's the worst of the trilogy of season 7 Imitation Krabs clones

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Yay I was right! I'm counting my throwing out there guess of Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy as correct. Ugh, I hate this episode. It's weird, gross, and frankly offensive. Also, what was the point of treating Sandy so horribly? She did absolutely nothing wrong so this episode was frustrating.

As for your questions...
1. Hershey's chocolate bar
2. I'm assuming you're talking about Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy, Gramma's Secret Recipe, and Shellback Shenanigans? If so, Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy is by far the worst.

I'm 7/15 now, let's try to get this next hint.
#2 - This has got to be The Card. But this leaves me very, very surprised. The Pre-Movie episode you're putting on your list is your number 1? That makes me really curious.

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
#2 spongebob - The Card
The Card Scumbob 0.5/10

The runner up for worst episode, This episode shows us the worst of Patrick, Spongebob crying and being upset and basically toyed with the whole episode. The episode opens with Spongebob going to the bank. This starts with some unfunny jokes at the bank which is a very redundant scene but I will get to that, "Nice bunnies" Quincy (who is the bank clerk) says Spongebob replies "I know I know it's so
embarrassing, I wanted the one with the kittens on it" So Spongebob gets the money theres a little wrinkle in it, Spongebob thinks it will never do for Mermaid Man, Quincy who is obviously getting annoyed gives him another one, "This one smells funny" People start complaining to Spongebob and he doesn't care "Well I'll have you know this is for Mermaid Man and I'm not leaving until I have money that shows him the proper respect" Spongebob gets kicked out, so already that was an unfunny scene but here's the kick. Spongebob almost always has money as the plot demands it, this may be nitpicking but why did he have to go the bank. I know I know maybe they wanted to show where the money comes from but they never typically do this,
spongebob - The Card

At the comic store we go, Patrick is there reading a book about counting, he is so dumb he doesn't even know how to count anymore, "3, 4 what's gonna happen next?, 5!, holy super happy fun time, this book's good" a very bad line. He counts his change and Spongebob gets his packet of cards, he gets some typical kinda common cards, now here is where the episode starts to sink, apparently there is only 1 good card and all the other cards suck, writers? are you okay, trading cards have different values to keep the game interesting, if there is only one good card then the game would be ruined, I know most people know this but how didn't the writers understand this, anyway so we learn Card 54 is the only good card and we see a display of it. Spongebob is now determined to get that one card, the card that will change his life forever, Spongebob wastes all his money and leaves only pack on the shelf, surprise surprise his cards all suck. "OOOOH, I'll never find Card 54" Patrick who was still counting all this time decides he hates counting and buys a pack and of course he gets Card 54.
spongebob - The Card

Spongebob is in shock and Patrick proceeds to clean his teeth with the card. We then cut to a close up of Patrick's mouth, which is kinda gross but we have seen so much worse to be fair, Spongebob tells Patrick why this card is so good, Patrick blanks him out in his mind, Spongebob asks "So now do you understand why you have to take really good care of that card?" Patrick says "Yes sir" and picks his teeth with it again, Spongebob chases Pat and tells him he almost tripped on a crack. The card is now strapped to Patrick and he proceeds to stand in front of a mud puddle while a speeding boat is passing by, Spongebob jumps in to take the mud, Spongebob once again tells Patrick about why he must watch that card, he walks into Goo Lagoon. We then get the reason the episode became
infamous "Patrick why did you just walk into Goo Lagoon" "Spongebob you can't always expect my usual brand of stupidity, I like to mix it up, keep ya on your toes". Now to the credit of the episode there has been examples in the past of Patrick being aware of his stupidity, I Had An Accident, and Patrick Smartpants, also the episode Procrastination has Patrick say "Spongebob you and I both know your just using me as a distraction so you don't have to write your essay" there has been instances where Patrick has been aware of his stupidity, here I feel it's much worse mainly because the way he says it it really does sound like he is doing all this intentionally. Whether he is or isn't this line is infamous for a reason. Patrick then walks of a construction site, we get home to Patrick's rock with Spongebob dragging him there, Patrick needs to get his keys, Spongebob has a heart attack basically "The super rare and priceless Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy trading card! Patrick, where is it? Where is it? Dear Neptune, You didn't put it in your pocket, did you? It's getting all bent up! Bent up! Bent up! Bent up! Bent up! Bent-bent-bent-bent up!" Patrick doesn't even believe in pockets and keeps everything in his back fat

spongebob - The Card

Patrick offers for Spongebob to keep, Spongebob hugs Patrick but Patrick asks can he keep it for the rest of the day, Spongebob agrees. "Oh good, because my landlord changed my lock again" Patrick proceeds to keep hitting the card of the rock over and over again, the card is beginning to wrinkled up. Patrick is now hungry and gets out his
barbecue. It's dirty so Patrick cleans it with the card, Patrick then lights the card on fire to start the barbecue and proceeds to spit on it, Patrick flips patties with the card, serves cheesy Krabby Patties on the card and wipes his face with the card. A cheese bubble also pops on the card, It is the end of the day and Patrick gives Spongebob the card, it gets destroyed and turns into dust, Spongebob bawls his eyes out and runs off, Patrick goes to see whats wrong and Spongebob explains, "Now I'll never have Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy card number 54. The special talking one" "No! No, I spent all my money, and, and and you bought the last pack! So there's no more left in all of Bikini Bottom"

Patrick then reveals in that one pack there was also 4 more of the special talking card 54. Spongebob asks can he keep one and Patrick lets him have all four of them, he then proceeds to ask for one back because he locked himself out of his house again and that was The Card.

spongebob - The Card

To keep this short Patrick and Spongebob and both terrible in this episode, Spongebob is paranoid beyond belief and is getting far to worked up over the card, on the other hand Patrick is basically toying with Spongebob the whole episode and intentionally doing things with the card that he shouldn't be doing with the card. The episode also has basically no jokes, the only reason this isn't a 0/10 and instead is a 0.5/10 is honestly because I think it's better than #1. Also this episode has zero understanding about trading cards and how they work. That and the bank scene at the beginning is very unfunny, also the ending is a huge slap in the face

So my number #1 episode is next so time for some hints,

#1 has a unique music track that only appears in this episode
#2 one of my top 7 episodes appears on the exact same DVD or VHS or VCD as this episode
#3 Pre Movie.

You may be shocked but honestly yes my least favorite episode in Spongebob Squarepants is season 1 - 3 episode it was always my least favorite episode, I mentioned earlier Fungus Among Us was once my 2nd least favorite episode ever, well this episode never changed from number #1, the reason being it is the only episode in the whole show that does nothing good, The Card really done nothing good either but it is at least better than #1 so that's something. The episode in question is awful, so happy guessing

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I hate The Card with a passion, so reading your searing review brings me happiness. Personally, I would not put The Card as my number 2, but it still is an awful, awful, mean-spirited episode. Not to mention that infamous Patrick line that just makes other episodes even worse. The only thing that makes me feel better about that stupid line is that SpongeBob hardly has continuity. It only has continuity when it better serves the plot (for example, SpongeBob gets hired in Help Wanted and he's worked at the Krusty Krab ever since), or if the writers feel like putting in little easter eggs or something.

I'm at 8/16 (50% oof), let's try to get guessing (well, more like doing extensive research). Your least favorite episode is in season 1-3, and it has a unique music track (I'll get to the DVD part later). I'm going to start by looking at the episodes that are more universally disliked (namely Party Pooper Pants, Dumped, I'm With Stupid, and I Was A Teenage Gary). The episodes here that have unique tracks are Party Pooper Pants and Dumped, I think (I didn't look that hard). Okay, so now I'm going to see what DVDs, VHS's, and VCDs these episodes are on.

After doing some research, I was only able to find one connection. On the VHS and DVD "Tide and Seek," Dumped appears along with your favorite episode, Sleepy Time.

With all this information I'm going to say...
#1 - Dumped (for the record, before I did all my research, my original, gut-feeling guess was Party Pooper Pants. I feel like I'm cheating doing all the research lol)

Now, I only really looked at 4 episodes to come to this conclusion. You could pull a completely different episode that I would've never thought of. It would be entertaining, to say the least.

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
Oooooh Boy, okay so we are at number #1, I know I won't be getting any fans with my number #1, but I will always be honest with my opinions. So without further a do my number #1 and funny enough it is released on the same home video as my favorite episode. What is it? Well first honorable mentions

#21 Whirly Brains, Dreadful 3/10
#22 Cephalopod Lodge, Dreadful 3/10
#23 Pet Sitter Pat Dreadful 3/10
#24 Spongebob You're Fired, Dreadful 3/10.
#25 Big Sister Sam, Dreadful 3/10
#26 Trenchbillies Dreadful 3/10
#27 Born To Be Wild, Dreadful 3/10l
#28 Waiting Dreadful 3/10
#29 The Cent Of Money Dreadful 3/10
#30 Atlantis Squarepantis Dreadul 3/10
#31 Penny Foolish Dreadul 3/10
#32 Breath Of Fresh Squidward Dreadful 3/10
#33 The Thing Dreadul 3/10

#1spongebob - Dumped
Dumped Scumbob Aka, Dumped tier, 0/10
, the reason Dumped is number one is because it is the only episode in the whole show that does absolutely nothing right, or had zero parts I even enjoyed. This episode from the moment I first saw it back in 2004 was always my least favorite, it is also the reason I prefer season 4 over season 2, my least favorite season 4 episode Born To Be Wild, is only a 3/10. Anyway let me try explain myself, this may be a very long review

This episode begins with Spongebob playing tag with Gary, "Oh I've got ya now, Gary" he tags Gary and runs away onto his pineapple, he is caught and begins laughing. Patrick is now introduced into the episode "Hi SpongeBob, what are you doing?" Spongebob explains they are playing tag and Patrick wants to play, he joins in and shouts " I'm it! I'm it, I'm it, I'm it! I'm it! " and then he tags Gary "Tag, you're it! I win, I win" I find this slightly irritating but nothing horrendous, Patrick notices Gary is purring and crawling all over Patrick, Spongebob explains "That's just a snail's way of saying he likes you" they a good laugh and before ya know it it's night time. They laugh for about 14 seconds I want to say, it is pretty annoying or at least to me. Spongebob is going home but Gary is sticking to Patrick, the two then decide to have a sleepover "Oh I don't mind SpongeBob. In fact, why don't you Gary stay over at my house tonight? " and Spongebob is fine with that in fact he is happy that it's happening " Gee this is great. My two best friends in the whole sea having a sleepover."
spongebob - Dumped

So far the episode has just been rather dull with some minor annoying moments, however we are only about 2 -3 minutes in to the episode. Next day is upon us, Spongebob wakes up and Patrick is calling to him from outside, Patrick reveals they had a great time and it is now revealed no matter where Patrick goes Gary will follow, Spongebob then wants Gary to follow him. "Isn't this great, Gary? Me running around and you chasing me? " he runs around but Gary doesn't follow and Spongebob notices and begins to worry
"You're not chasing me."
Spongebob tries to get Gary's attention again but it once again fails, "Whoa-ho-ho! Look out! I'm right in front of" Spongebob is getting very worried now. He sniffs himself and asks "Do I offend" I don't find that to be funny but maybe someone else will, Patrick is laughing a lot while Spongebob is thinking of ways for Gary to notice, he brings Gary's ball, doesn't work Patrick is laughing, gets a jar of Snail Nip, doesn't work Patrick is still laughing away with Gary, Spongebob in a last resort closes the window on his head in order to get Gary's attention "Help, Gary! Help! Help me! Oh, merciful Neptune! I closed the window on my head! " It once again fails

spongebob - Dumped

Spongebob comes over and calls Gary out for his foolishness, "Gary you stop this foolishness right now" "Gary the Snail, answer me when I'm talking to you! " "Okay that's it mister! You are coming home with me this instant!" "Say goodbye to Patrick Gary." Gary lets off a sad meow and Patrick steps in "Hold it right there DadMom Angrypants," I don't find that joke funny but once again maybe you do, Patrick then suggests that Gary is allowed to decide who he wants to stay with, Spongebob then reminds Gary of everything he has ever done for Gary, "Fine but I would like to remind who it was who fed him and housed him and sat on his bedside when he was sick and massaged his eyestalks when his eyes were sour" Gary however chooses Patrick, a sad piano plays in the background and Spongebob cries, Patrick acts super smug and tells Spongebob him and Gary have more to do, Spongebob is very upset at this point, Half way there and it has been bad so far, not abysmal but still certainly bad, Spongebob then decides to get a new pet,
Patrick is still laughing and shouting the next day with Gary when Spongebob arrives home, he brings a new worm named Rex, Rex is a very dumb worm who doesn't know any tricks Spongebob says, Spongebob also says he is loyal however his only purpose is to dump him also and leave Bikini Bottom, Patrick is still laughing with Gary as this all happens,

spongebob - Dumped

Spongebob then gets a new pet, Larry the snail, Larry's only purpose is to annoy everyone with his near constant hissing and being an ungrateful Snail, he steals Spongebob's bed and rips up the old newspapers and hisses again, Spongebob sleeps on the floor for the night, he hisses again, next day Larry is watching TV and Spongebob tells him a joke "Hey Larry, wanna hear a joke? Aww, Gary used to love this one. What do you call a snail on a ship? a snailor" Larry hisses and leaves him, leaving Spongebob to be dumped again, he then gets upset again "Don't you get it Larry? a snailor Gosh, Lary is sure different than Gary. And Gary and Larry are real different than Jerry!" The Gary, Larry, Jerry joke I also find very stupid and unfunny. Spongebob is getting more upset and starts talking to a picture of Gary on the wall, "Oh Gary, why did you have to go?" "Why, Gary!?! Why? Why!?! Why!?! Why!?! Why!?! Why!?! "
Spongebob is crying but hears a meow, he then sees Gary and Patrick, Patrick asks can he do the laundry, we then get the lowpoint of the episode and one of my least favorite scenes in the show" I will just quote the whole scene and then discuss

"Would it be all right if me and Gary did some laundry around here? " Laundry? But... We used to do laundry. " " And, uhh SpongeBob? Could we borrow some soap? " Soap? But... We used to use soap. "
spongebob - Dumped

"Do you want Fresh Scent or Heavy Du" "Here it comes " "Du-du-du-duu.. ttyy", that is the beginning Patrick is an absolute A&&H0LE To Spongebob but then it happens, Spongebob has a massive breakdown "Gary! Please come back, Gary! Please come home! I'm a wreck without you! I know! If you come back, there'll be a new no-rules rule! y
ou can do whatever you want, when you want! If you want to rip up the sofa, then you rip it up! And the litter box? Forget about it! The world is your litter box! And you don't even have to wait around for me to feed you anymore! 24-hour fridge access! And you don't even have to use a bowl! And I know how much you like my prized driftwood carving of Squidward. Well, think of it as your own personal scratching post! What do you think,Gary? Won't it be fun Gary" "How Pathetic" "Gary?" Spongebob is absolutely destroyed during this and Patrick just doesn't even remotely care for his feelings, this was certainly in my opinion the first time Patrick was the unlikeable monster he turned into in the dark age, he has zero remorse for Spongebob and is happily laughing and playing with Gary while he is very upset and trying to find a new friend, then he has the nerve to come to his house asking can he do his laundry, this here was Spongebob's best friend and he is being unbelievably awful here, Spongebob is just being tortured by having his best friend taking his other best friend, his snail Gary, also through this scene parts contain Spongebob who is crying and it's very annoying, all the characters, despite only having 5 are all annoying, Patrick is ungodly obnoxious, Rex serves nothing and just leaves, Larry is an annoying side character who is cruel to Spongebob, Spongebob is constantly crying and laughing and Gary just leaves for such a stupid reason. Patrick then has the nerve again to say this, "I'm sorry, SpongeBob, but Gary's with me now. You had your chance and you failed. You have to stop living in the past. Face it, SpongeBob you're only hurting yourself, It's what Gary wants, and what Gary wants... Is me! Right, Gary?" It is then revealed Gary left Spongebob all this time for a cookie, :squidugh:

I know Gary is a snail but we see Patrick without his shorts earlier in the episode so Gary could have easily gotten the cookie then and there, also that has got to be one of the most stupid reasons for an episode's events ever, This episode's story is all over the place, sometimes it's happy go lucky, sad and turns into crying fest, new pets and hissing and Spongebob being tortured, then to a happy cookie ending, this episode then ends with Spongebob and Gary going for a walk and Patrick shouting "Gary, I thought what we had was special!" and the sappy piano music comes back and that was Dumped.

This episode is so sappy, for a parody on those cheesy romantic sitcom plots, It fails horribly. Rock A Bye Bivalve done the sitcom parody so much better then this episode ever could have, Patrick is basically a monster here, he is so cruel towards Spongebob and it is honestly so bad to watch, this episode didn't make me smile, laugh or even chuckle once, everything it does is bad, that sappy piano music is nice on it's own, but when you play it over sad moments it comes off as so sappy. Spongebob's emotions really get the best of him here, from being overly happy to completely depressed, Patrick when he isn't being outright obnoxious is just an annoying character with what he says and when is laughing. The episode also just pulls the ending right out of it's squarepants.

However although this is my least favorite Spongebob, I wouldn't come close to putting it on a least favorite cartoon episodes list, Spongebob has so many great episodes and although many bad episodes were made we have episodes like Band Geeks, SB-129, Krusty Towers, Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy, Rock Bottom, Krusty Krab Training Video, Spongebob VS The Patty Gadget, Pizza Delivery, Chocolate With Nuts, Sailor Mouth, Help Wanted, No Weenies Allowed, Roller Cowards, Opposite Day and so many other good episodes, these bottom episodes are truly terrible for Spongebob standards, however when compared to other cartoon episodes I wouldn't probably put this one in the bottom 40, a spongebob 0/10 is like a 4/10 when compared to other shows, this little yellow guy has made my favorite show of all time and that's primarily why I'm giving this list.

For my next list it will either be Season 4 worst to best or Bottom 9 Pre Movie Episodes, let me know and also give the thoughts on my list and my honorable mentions, thanks for reading

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
Also I forgot questions so lets do this,

The Card, did you collect Club Penguin cards.
The Card, did you also ever collect The Trash Pack
Dumped, what is your bottom 10 or just least favorite episode of the whole show
Dumped, who is your favorite character in each season.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Dumped is one of those episodes that I barely ever look at. I dislike the episode so I never really watch it, so I can't remember every part about it. I never really thought about how boring this episode is, beyond the bad parts. I agree with what you said in regards to how the episode itself is bad, but I have to disagree about the placement of this episode on the worst list. I can see why it's your number 1, you enjoy nothing about it, but for me, even though I also enjoy nothing about it, it definitely isn't my number 1. I don't really have a set list, but if I did this episode would be like 4-10 maybe, I don't know if I'd put it in my bottom 3. What's interresting to me is that you actually never ended up mentioning my absolute most hated episode, Stuck in the Wringer. While I don't like anything in Dumped, I actively dislike everything in Stuck in the Wringer, and I think that's why it is my number 1 vs. other episodes. It's hard for me to understand how someone doesn't hate that episode, probably because I hate it so much.

Looking at your dishonorable mentions there's a few in there that would probably be higher on my list (Waiting and Pet Sitter Pat definitely would), but I basically agree with the episodes you have there, except for Penny Foolish, Born to be Wild, and Atlantis SquarePantis (I don't find this episode that bad anymore).

I think that bottom 9 Pre-Movie episodes would be great, even if we already know one of them, and it would be cool if you did a worst to best for all the seasons rather than just season 4. Either way I'm excited to see what comes next.

In the end, I ended up being 9/17 in terms of guessing the next episodes, so not the worst but not the best either. I can't wait for the next list so I can redeem myself.

As for your questions...
  1. I never did anything with Club Penguin ever
  2. I never did anything with the Trash Pack either
  3. I said this before but I'll just repeat it, my least favorite episode of the entire show is Stuck in the Wringer. I don't have a ranking but other bottom episodes would probably be Choir Boys, One Coarse Meal, A Pal For Gary, Pet Sitter Pat, Yours Mine and Mine, The Card, Little Yellow Book, and probably more but I can't remember all my disliked episodes.
  4. That question is a little too specific for me so I'll just say that for seasons 1-3 it's Sandy and Squidward, seasons 4-9 it's Plankton and Gary, and seasons 10-12 it's SpongeBob. I just made this up on the spot so if you asked me literally 5 minutes after posting this my answer may change. My favorite character is pretty fluid, it more depends on the episode I'm looking at than anything.

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
Dumped is one of those episodes that I barely ever look at. I dislike the episode so I never really watch it, so I can't remember every part about it. I never really thought about how boring this episode is, beyond the bad parts. I agree with what you said in regards to how the episode itself is bad, but I have to disagree about the placement of this episode on the worst list. I can see why it's your number 1, you enjoy nothing about it, but for me, even though I also enjoy nothing about it, it definitely isn't my number 1. I don't really have a set list, but if I did this episode would be like 4-10 maybe, I don't know if I'd put it in my bottom 3. What's interresting to me is that you actually never ended up mentioning my absolute most hated episode, Stuck in the Wringer. While I don't like anything in Dumped, I actively dislike everything in Stuck in the Wringer, and I think that's why it is my number 1 vs. other episodes. It's hard for me to understand how someone doesn't hate that episode, probably because I hate it so much.

Looking at your dishonorable mentions there's a few in there that would probably be higher on my list (Waiting and Pet Sitter Pat definitely would), but I basically agree with the episodes you have there, except for Penny Foolish, Born to be Wild, and Atlantis SquarePantis (I don't find this episode that bad anymore).

I think that bottom 9 Pre-Movie episodes would be great, even if we already know one of them, and it would be cool if you did a worst to best for all the seasons rather than just season 4. Either way I'm excited to see what comes next.

In the end, I ended up being 9/17 in terms of guessing the next episodes, so not the worst but not the best either. I can't wait for the next list so I can redeem myself.

As for your questions...
  1. I never did anything with Club Penguin ever
  2. I never did anything with the Trash Pack either
  3. I said this before but I'll just repeat it, my least favorite episode of the entire show is Stuck in the Wringer. I don't have a ranking but other bottom episodes would probably be Choir Boys, One Coarse Meal, A Pal For Gary, Pet Sitter Pat, Yours Mine and Mine, The Card, Little Yellow Book, and probably more but I can't remember all my disliked episodes.
  4. That question is a little too specific for me so I'll just say that for seasons 1-3 it's Sandy and Squidward, seasons 4-9 it's Plankton and Gary, and seasons 10-12 it's SpongeBob. I just made this up on the spot so if you asked me literally 5 minutes after posting this my answer may change. My favorite character is pretty fluid, it more depends on the episode I'm looking at than anything.
Funny because Stuck In The Wringer was originally going to be an honorable mention, #36 to be specific. However I always forget about the episode existing. But there is so much wrong with that episode

Rex

Floating Shopping List
Great list, won't lie I honestly do like Dumped, however there is many issues in the episode but I still just enjoy it. I love seeing another person who hates Penny Foolish I hate that episode, most of the others I agree however I do enjoy episodes like Born To Be Wild and The Thing to a certain extent

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Funny because Stuck In The Wringer was originally going to be an honorable mention, #36 to be specific. However I always forget about the episode existing. But there is so much wrong with that episode
I wish I could forget about that episode :sblaugh:

Back