Edmund's bottom 20

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
So people seemed to have liked my top 20 so lets get the worst out of the way. Spongebob does have a lot of bad episodes and these are my least favorites. For the record this may be important for the list I'll show my rating system

Spongey 9/10 9.5/10 10/10
Good. Ratings 8.5/10 8/10 7.5/10 7/10
Mediocre 6.5/10 6/10 5.5/10 5/10
Poor 4.5/10 4/10
Dreadful 3.5/10 3/10
Scumbob 2.5/10 2/10 1.5/10 1/10.

I didn't use this in the top 20 since I feel it's kinda obvious what each one was over there. Here some will be dreadful and Scumbob are for my absolute least favorites. And lastly just my silly opinion so enjoy the list. And Post Movie and Pre Movie obviously both apply so be prepared for a shocker or two

#20spongebob - 20,000 Patties Under the Sea
20000 Patties Under The Sea. Dreadful 3/10

This episode may not be very hated or even hated at all in the Spongebob fan community but I always disliked this one and let me explain why. This is one episode that's biggest crime is just wasting your time, right from the start I feel this episode didn't have as much care. For those who don't know the first shot was animation reused from Jellyfishing. This may not be a big issue but to me it shows how this one was very lazily put together, another scene later in the episode has Plankton speak and his mouth movements are completely off from the words he's saying. The episode is about Spongebob and Patrick taking The Krusty Krab on the road and getting trapped in an abyss, the episode opens with a series of unfunny gags, "Rober" "Rober" "Ringo" to me this is annoying because about 2 seconds later, Patrick asks "I wonder if you can order Pizza with this thing" Also one thing that bugs me is how it seems Spongebob is afraid of the Jellyfish in the opening, why?. On the bright side "Spongebob your going to have to speak up, my eardrums aren't what they used to be" that line made me chuckle. As did the jokes about Squidward sunbathing and Patrick saying "we" did make me laugh. Next inside the submarine is pretty dull, which is really how I would describe this episode. Next up another line that really bothers me "At least it's better than salty old eatery The Chum Bucket across the street, and that's our only competition" when was The Chum Bucket competition?. another failed joke, Squidward suggests bringing The Krusty Krab to the customers Mr Krabs tells him to quiet and then "We could bring The Krusty Krab to the customers" the entire show has jokes like this and I never found it funny because its such a predictable joke. "Bye, Squidward, Bye Mr Krabs. Bye Squidward" That joke is another one that just falls flat on it's face, it's not funny and has a side of Spongebob I hate, his obsessive side but we will get onto that a little later. What follows is a pretty boring scene where they get conned from the Chocolate With Nuts salesman which isn't one of my favorite episodes so its yet another moment that just falls flat for me. The roasting scene is next where I see why many would find this scene funny but to me I just don't. This is odd, Squirrel Jokes one of my favorite episodes does Insult Comedy very well I think but here it just doesn't amuse me. Plankton sees a kid and he is stupid "Raspberry" "Blueberry" "Raspberry" this episode has a few jokes like that. Plankton roasts some people and although I don't find it that funny I will give the episode points for trying some comedy here. So Plankton gets hurled with rocks and Spongebob and Patrick are driving by, they run out of rocks and what do ya know Spongebob and Patrick who burned the patties that are now similar to rocks pull up. The episode then pulls another one of those jokes however I do forgive this one a bit more. "What's an abyss" "An abyss is a bottomless cazam" in this jokes defense Spongebob wasn't driving so I don't really have a problem with it, it just falls flat. Soon a big monster voiced by Gene Simmons appears and I just find him a rather bland character. Also one small issue most of Plankton's jokes have an extra bit at the end. "Turn, his turn" and "Drasticer-is". Spongebob and Patrick get bombed with Chum Charges and another lazy joke "Our holes been breeched do you know what means," "No" "Neither do I" I honestly think this episode if it had a laugh track would fit very well because a lot of the jokes really feel like someone should be laughing after it. So the "Losquid" quote comes and then a boring montage of them making sandwiches comes which doesn't last long to give credit. So Plankton comes and the monster after he falls down a hill and gets covered in mud thinks he is a desert. So then the episode ends on a kinda weak punchline, they drop all of the money they earned for "Decorative deep sea rocks". I didn't mention this much in the review but aside from having a lot of jokes that fall flat this episode is extremely boring. Most of it is just very dull and uninteresting with little highlights and some odd animation mistakes. For this reason it starts off the list. This review was kinda long because I know lots of people like this one so I tried justifying myself a bit more.

#19spongebob - Boat Smarts
Boat Smarts. Dreadful 3/10

Season 5 is a very weird season. It has some of favorites and some of my least favorites in the shows life and this is another stinker. The first main issue this is a rehash of the educational video format previously used in Krusty Krab Training Video. I don't think that it is that bad but it automatically loses the episode points for being a rehash, secondly it is an example of episode that treats character in the right wrong. Squidward is being a safe driver and Spongebob being a wreckless ignorant buffoon. It of course punishes Squidward and nothing happens Spongebob, a very bad trope in this series is when this happens regardless of who the characters are. Squidward gets tire air in the face which isn't that bad, smashed out of his chair and into spike truck, crashes into a brick wall and then him and Mrs Puff crash. That doesn't mention all the crashes he causes, I know in episodes like Hall Monitor causes lots of destruction however there I feel he was only trying to be a good Hall Monitor and although yes he wasn't even supposed to really be doing anything he at least got in trouble for it. The ending line "Looks like you forgot your Boat Smarts" is just the nail in the coffin. This is one of those episodes where I didn't laugh once and was just frustrated through out the whole episode. Also for being 4 minutes its a long 4 minutes, that's probably because I really dislike this one and I'm sure if you like it it's a breeze but for me I really dislike this one. As I said Spongebob is just ignorant and wreckless in this one with basically no cares in the world and absolutely no care for his surroundings. For all these reasons it earns the #19 spot on my personal least favorites

#18spongebob - Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful
Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful Scumbob 2.5/10.
This episode did not start 2010's era Spongebob well. This episode is one of the most annoying and frustrating episodes I ever watched. Before we even begin that cop character. Oh My Lord, he is the biggest jerk ever. First Squidward is picking up trash Squilliam drops a hanky and he gets a ticket, why?. I don't mean because he saw Squilliam do it he was off screen so I'll give that a pass. Wouldn't he just think that it's just simply more trash, If I was a cop I walked by someone doing commuinity service and there's a small bit more trash I wouldn't bat an eye. Besides from that this episode treats Squidward terribly. As soon as it starts and he states "another beautiful Sunday in Bikini Bottom, nothing can ruin my good mood today" You just know it's over for SquidwardHe gets community service for what you may ask, he gets caught in some gum and is trapped and throwing it away back away. Also that cop eating chewing gum from the ground is kinda nasty. So Squidward gets his penalty and when he is done cleaning some random guy just for no reason gives him his trash to clean up. So Squilliam randomly shows up and they reintroduce him for some reason "Squilliam Fancyson my arch foe from Band Class" this reintroduction is pointless but whatever, so Squilliam reveals they built of Squilliam for cleaning up Bikini Bottom in 1 week, he is missing his unibrow which I don't know how they managed to forget since it is a very Iconic part of Squilliam's design but whatever. So Squidward continues and needs a way to get rid of his trash but then decides to transport it using a wagon that he steals from a kid, to give the episode credit if the cop had of came here I feel it would have been justified since well he did actually do something wrong but no. So some old lady comes out and shouts "hey everyone it's trash day" despite Squidward stating that in fact is not trash day of course no one listens and he ends up with a massive pile of trash and somehow Spongebob ends up in the trash bag and then Spongebob bugs Squidward and is generally pretty annoying. So Squidward gets punished for stealing the wagon which is the one part that I find forgivable. So she steals the wagon back and dumps it on the road AND GUESS WHO? Mr Cop Guy shows up and guess what he does, give Squidward yet another ticket. So Squidward lets Spongebob help and then Spongebob gets rid of the trash to guess where, Squidward's house. and because funny he doesnt notice when he drinks trash tea or eats trash toast, or takes a trash shower. Not until he goes to bed does he notice, which I find just beyond lazy writing. And then Mr Cop Guy gives him a ticket it falls on the ground and then he comes back for another ticket. Here I honestly gave up first time watching, this episode is so harsh to Squidward for almost no reason, the kid's wagon as I said I can see why the mom would be angry but aside from that this episode just treats him like dirt. In credit the vein "I am angry" is pretty funny. So Spongebob absorbs all the trash and looks pretty nasty, "Of all the garbage that comes out of your mouth, this is the least annoying". Again that line was kinda funny and then OMG Spongebob spills a small piece of trash AND THE COP COMES BACK AND GIVES SQUIDWARD ANOTHER TICKET. I wrote that it caps because I was getting so annoyed watching this. So then Spongebob spills more trash and the cop is about to write another ticket BUT THEN, Squidward puts Spongebob in a trash can. So hooray Squidward is saved, then Mr Cop comes back and asks Squidward "Are you Spongebob Sqaurepants" "Neptune's No" It then shows us property of Spongebob Squarepants, which when he first carried it wasn't there but whatever. So he gets a ticket for putting his trash in someone else's bin which I didn't even know was an offence, in fact I still don't know someone comment below let me know because I don't think it is, So Squidward is depressed and upset and then Spongebob builts a Squidward statue out of trash which credit to Spongebob was out of the goodness of his heart. So Squilliam returns and the stench of the trash statue destroys Squilliam's statue. Mr Cop comes and gives Squilliam a ticket and then Squidward and Spongebob both get tickets because a can falls on the floor ending the episode. This episode would have been higher if it wern't for those minor funny jokes and also although Spongebob is very annoying, he is at least trying so that's at least something.

Hint for next 3 episodes,

#17 Photoshoot
#16 Episode's title said numerous times
#15 Crossword

Rex

Floating Shopping List
20000 Patties Under The Sea is actually an episode I really really like but reading your review I do understand why you are not a fan.
Boat Smarts I think is bad but only like a 4/10
KBBB is one of my personal least favorites so happy that one is here.

As for the new episodes you certainly didn't go easy.

#17 Wormy
#16 I'm going with Sportz? because its one of the only episodes I remember that the title is said a few times, then again extreme spots is said a few times so who knows?
#15 Fungus Among Us. I have a gut feeling that that is the one

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Yay a new list! I can't wait to follow this one too. 20,000 Patties Under the Sea is an interesting pick. For me the whole Plankton roasting everyone joke kinda saved the entire episode for me. It was just too good. But there are a lot of bad things in that episode, so I understand why it made your list. I also agree that Boat Smarts is bad, though I'm not sure if I'd put it in my bottom 20 just because it's so short. It definitely is a frustrating episode, for sure. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful is another one that I don't find that awful (as in awful enough to put in my bottom list). Though I agree with you, it definitely is a frustrating episode especially for Squidward.

Time for my favorite part, the guessing! Starting off difficult I see.

#17 might be Picture Day (I completely forgot about this episode until now) or Breath of Fresh Squidward (I'm pretty sure Squidward takes pics with SpongeBob and Patrick in this episode. I try to avoid it as much as possible since I hate this episode)
#16 could be literally anything lol. Maybe Fiasco or Treats? I honestly have no idea.
#15...since I'm a dirty cheater who looks up everything on the SpongeBob wiki, I'm guessing Enchanted Tiki Dreams, though I feel like I'm thinking of this too literally.

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
Going to do one more episode before I go to bed so launching in at number 17.

spongebob - Stanley S. SquarePants
#17 Stanley S. Squarepants Rating Scumbob 2.5/10. The 100th episode and season 5 finale was a massive
disappointment. This episode is a mixture and both incredibly annoying and dull. Spongebob gets a package in the mail and inside is cousin Stanley, Stanley is one of the most forgettable characters ever, His whole gimmick whatever he touches gets destroyed which gets old very fast. Since he destroys everything Uncle Sherm sends him to Spongebob. So at Spongebob's house he destroys his toilet and TV. "There's nothing good on TV, nothing" is a pretty funny line espically with him looking dead at the camera, Stanley learns about The Krusty Krab and Stanley wants to get his calling. Squidward sees Stanley and he moves away, the destruction gimmick comes back, they go to Sandy's Treedome to learn how to be a scientist, Stanley trips and rips Sandy's suit and she gets sent flying, next up Patrick, the scene at Patrick's house is so pointless espically since we go to The Krusty Krab within the next 2 minutes. It really just feels like filler. For the record we at around the 4 minute mark now and basically nothing of substance has happened. Also I forget to say this but Stanley's voice actor Christopher Guest doesn't give a great performance, his voice is incredibly boring to listen to and it also doesn't help that most of what Stanley says is very uninteresting, as I said he is a very uninteresting character and only has one gimmick to keep him going.

At The Krusty Krab Mr Krabs is praising Spongebob and kissing him, to me this is so out of character "There's my favorite money maker, are you gonna make me lots of money today" Krabs is a father figure to Spongebob and does praise him but never kissing him and calling him his little "money maker" just a moment that really could have used a rewrite. Then he notices Stanley and asks Spongebob is he just as good as him. Stanley begs and Spongebob states he is and so Stanley is hired. He works at the cash register and low and behold he touches it and it burns, Spongebob takes the blame for Stanley's clumsiness and Krabs states "Your put on probation boy" which I don't even know what that is meant to mean but whatever. Soon after Spongebob is complaining to Stanley a customer walks in. Then Spongebob treats this like a huge deal, why? another example of this episode where characters are out of character. "Wooo customer on the fourth bowel, man your stations, man your stations" he then does push ups and exclaims, "ready for duty" the only other time I can think of him taking a regular occurance this seriously was Shell Of A Man and that was a cool little scene here its just an unfunny joke.

Stanley gets his first customer and decides to take a picture with him, fair enough in fact some of my old co workers and I did this when I was first working so I can understand this, they then have a photoshoot with sombreros, scuba diving gear, a wedding and then an angry wedding. The customer explodes and Stanley leaves to get the photos developed, the customers complain and Spongebob fixes everything but has an extremely messy kitchen, Krabs complains and credits Stanley for having photos at his station, obviously unaware of all the trouble Stanley caused. Spongebob tries to complain about Stanley to Mr Krabs and is scared to confess and then Mr Krabs says "there were plenty of other relatives that got passed over for the job" in what is the highlight of this very poor episode, Scottish Sandy, Teenage Squidward and a Ducktales parody is a nice chuckle. Spongebob walks in and sees Stanley broke Spongebob's spatula, Mr Krabs walks in and is pretty chill "You broke your spatula, that's a shame, I'll order another one tommorow morning" this is a pretty chill reaction and Spongebob for some reason screams and tells Mr Krabs everything about Stanley, Stanley runs away crying and then he gets hired at The Chum Bucket and of course it explodes. This episode is so pointless, Stanley never appears again so this episode really doesn't need to exsist at all. Add in an extremely bland new character very annoying moments mixed with dull moments, Characters being out of character and just being so damn pointless you get Stanley S. Squarepants, Also Plankton just gets the short end of the stick, he done nothing wrong and his restaurant is blown up. I don't hate this that much if even at all but it's just such a lazy cop out ending, I understand you really can't put Stanley in many situations but maybe he makes videos on what not to do, I know that probably isn't great either but at least it's something. This episode also has an extremely lazy plot. Character X's relative comes to visit and relative messes up everything, very cliche plot, I know many Spongebob episodes have cliche plots but I'm giving this one a worse rap because it's 1 the 100th episode and they really should of done something more special for it, and 2 its the season finale. I guess this might be kinda harsh because of Production Code this could have been made earlier but still its a real disappointment. Also side note when Spongebob shouts "no my spatula" his legs are messing I don't even know how they missed that but they did.

Stanley S. SquarePants 177

Hint for #16 Episode's title said many time
Hint for #15 Crossword

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
#16 spongebob - Gone
Gone, Rating Scumbob 2.5/10.
This is one of the meanest episodes I've seen in the whole show. For the record I hated this even with the ending but we will get to that. Gone begins with Spongebob waking up and beginning his day and notices Gary is "Gone", he looks for Gary but can't find him so he assumes he had an early start. He goes to work and he is not home either "guess Squidward needs his beauty sleep, not everyone is blessed with my good looks" shut up Spongebob, Patrick isn't home either so he heads off to work. At The Krusty Krab there is zero people and Spongebob wishes Mr Krabs and Squidward a good night before heading off home, Gary isn't home still and hasn't touched any food so Spongebob panics and visits Squidward, who is obviously still not home, Patrick isn't home and we get the first "Gone" "Patrick's gone too" for fun lets keep track of every "Gone" two seconds later, "What if everybody's gone?" back at The Krusty Krab he looks for Mr Krabs "He's gone too", "Sandy she's gone" so if you haven't seen this one everyone is gone and it's just Spongebob. another few gone's to add to the counter "Gone" "Gone" "Gone" "Gone" "Gone", "Everybody's gone". But the plot isn't honestly a bad one, it's the execution that falls flat. Having Spongebob on his own running the town could have made a pretty interesting and amusing episode, but this one fails and we get to that. So Spongebob lives out everyone's lives which is pretty unfunny, he portrays Mr Krabs, Squidward, Old Man Jenkins, Patrick, Sandy and Mrs Puff, weirdly it's with Mrs Puff where he gets upset, there's a call back to "Boating School" with "Floor it" being the answer which is a nice touch. But he is upset because everything he does is pointless, why did it take Boating School to do that, surely The Krusty Krab or going to Sandy's would make more sense but maybe I'm wrong, what do I know. "I'll never be happy again" I find this interesting, he says he can't replace everyone and he will never be happy again, I could see this taking a dark turn to make a pretty darn great second half but instead we get the boat. Spongebob forges a Drives License and gets himself a boat and causes some destruction and then falls asleep.

spongebob - Gone

So then he wakes up and thinks its a dream "Oh Gary I had a nightmare then are my friends were gone and I was driving a" not sure how many gone's were at now I think 11 but I don't know. So Spongebob accepts him and the boat is all that is left. We get a montage of the two doing stuff which is pretty boring but it's not very long so I won't complain too hard. Were back once again at The Krusty Krab and he makes some Krabby Patties. Boaty doesn't like Krabby Patties and Spongebob is annoyed, two seconds later "I guess we can still make this work", best I don't ask any questions. Back at Spongebob's house the boat begins communicating and then Spongebob talks to a Krabby Patty Puppet of Patrick and then he thinks Boaty has it out for them and he goes, 3 Days Later. So Spongebob is going insane and keeping a diary and doesn't think he can trust Boaty and plans to make a run for it, then Boaty catches Spongebob going in a door and begin the chase. Spongebob runs and where he goes Boaty appears, goes to Boating School, then a movie theather and sees a car in a movie and runs again so a bus appears and before I talk about the ending lets recap. The episode so far was bad, not of it made me laugh and it's really stupid so far, but as of now it's bad but only like a dreadful to me. THEN THE ENDING
"It was national no Spongebob day" :squidugh:. Really, Spongebob complains not because NNSD but because there gone for weeks not a day. I mean poor Spongebob what the heck is up with this. Patrick walks off the bus with balloons and a t-shirt with a red circle around Spongebob.

spongebob - Gone

Wow, first off all not even characters who hated Spongebob in the original would do this, this is beyond cruel to the yellow guy. Not Squidward, Barnacle Boy, probably not even Mrs Puff would do this in the original show. These "friends" of his would just up and leave him for weeks on his own celebrating getting away from him, I find this very hard to understand why they thought this was in character for anyone. Patrick is also horrible here, this isn't the last instance of Patprick on the list so far there is more but this was one of the must frustrating instances, even it's short I find it awful how he would do this. "You too Patrick" "Pfff yeah, everyone needs at least one day away from hahahahaah" Patrick come on, your his best friend who often does these annoying antics with him, this is very low for all these characters. Spongebob is obviously tearing up and Krabs tells him to cheer up, he tells him it's a day dedicated to him and this some how cheers up Spongebob. Patrick claims it isn't a big deal and gives the idea of "no Patrick day" and everyone leaves without him ending the episode

spongebob - Gone

This episode is just mean from start to finish. This shows some of the worst of these characters all by just happily abandoning them here. Remember that line from Graveyard Shift, "No matter what I said ive always sort of liked you" that is long gone, see what I did there:krabssmirk:

Overall I hate this episode just for how it is awful to it's main character, has zero amusing or funny moments, is an incredibly stupid episode from start to finish and another one that didn't need to exsist

Hint for number #15 crossword
Also for fun I'm going to start adding questions I'll one for Stanley S. Squarepants too

Stanley S. Squarepants. What is your favorite episode per season
Gone. What's a highly disliked episode you enjoy and vice versa

For me

S1 Sleepy Time
S2 Patty Hype
S3 Krab Borg
S4 Wishing You Well
S5 The Krusty Plate
S6 Not Normal
S7 The Abrasive Side
S8 Frozen Face Off
S9 Lame And Fortune
S10 Mimic Madness
S11 Karen's Virus

As for dislike and like. I enjoy the episodes Ghost Host, Squirrel Record, Best Day Ever and Porous Pockets.
As for dislikes, there is 9 pre movie episodes I would call bad. I won't spoil them since I'm making a list but here is the stats

3 From Season 1
4 From Season 2
2 From Season 3

Attachments

• 1589212117638.jpg
    1589212117638.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 0

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Ah, Stanley S. Squarepants, another episode I forgot about. I wouldn't put it on my worst list mostly because it's dull more than bad. I can see why you dislike it so much though. Gone is actually an episode I kind of like other than the ending, so it definitely wouldn't be on my worst list. But yeah, I agree with you, it is mean and unnecessary.

So no hints yet, but so far I'm already 0/2 haha. I'll go ahead and try to guess what episodes you dislike though from the first 3 seasons. This is almost entirely based on my own list though since there's no hints.
  • Season 1 - I'm guessing I Was a Teenage Gary, The Paper, and Jellyfish Jam (I like all of these episodes, but they're commonly on people's worst lists, except for Jellyfish Jam which I'm just throwing out there)
  • Season 2 - I'm going with Bossy Boots, Grandma's Kisses, Dumped, and I'm With Stupid
  • Season 3 - I'll guess SpongeGuard on Duty and Party Pooper Pants

Okay, so now to actually answer the questions you asked:
A highly disliked episode that I actually like is probably The Great Patty Caper or Squid's Visit. There's likely more, because it takes a lot for me to actively dislike an episode (for me, I can give an episode a "bad" rating, but that doesn't necessarily mean I don't find the episode entertaining).

A highly liked episode that I actually dislike is probably Clams (this episode is fine, I just don't find it that enjoyable)

My favorite episode per season:
  • S1: Plankton!
  • S2: Graveyard Shift
  • S3: Krusty Krab Training Video
  • S4: The Lost Mattress
  • S5: Krabs a la Mode
  • S6: Suction Cup Symphony
  • S7: The Bad Guy Club for Villains
  • S8: Hello Bikini Bottom! or Planet of the Jellyfish, I can't decide
  • S9: Sharks vs. Pods
  • S10: Feral Friends or Mimic Madness, it changes
  • S11: Squid Noir

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
spongebob - Fungus Among Us

#15 Fungus Among Us. Rating Scumbob 2.5/10. For the record this is my least favorite season 5 episode, This is one of the few episodes that honestly makes me uncomfortable just watching it. Let me get the biggest problem out first, this episode is skin crawlingly disgusting. The horrific fungus everywhere, everyone scratching and especially that one guy in the montage that's drinking the fungus :patgross :patgross

This is another one where I hated every second of it and for a while this was my number 2 least favorite but that ship has sailed. The episode begins with Spongebob waking up and has to feed Gary. He feeds him some organic snail food but Garold Wilson Jr turns his nose up at it instead to eat some green fungus on the floor. Spongebob tries to clean it up and it sticks to his skin and then it begins, a small pile of fungus is stuck to his head, he begins to scratch and it gets bigger "scratch it like there's no tommorow" Patrick is an absolute idiot in this episode and he is just a plot device to get spongebob in situations, "nothing a little pimple cream can't cure" oh Spongebob you will learn, So Spongebob's fungus problem get worse, in the shower it turns into an anchor, he does a crossword where everything he writes is something to do with his problem and then the unpleasent scratching really starts. Now the episode just gets confusing, a piece lands on Spongebob's nose he flings it off and it grows back out of thin air. What? how does the fungus do that?, to add more confusion sometimes its treated as a skin disease like a rash and sometimes it's just stuff on Spongebob's body. That's just confusing. The episode gets more disgusting as Spongebob after the magic fungus just grows back gets some of the fungus that he got on the wall on his hands, he goes to scrape it in the bin and what happens, it grows back. I feel like either I'm really dumb or it's the episode, if it is me I do apologise but I just don't understand what is the limit of what the fungus can do or does fungus always do that. Once again I have no idea so I apologize for being really dumb here. Squidward walks in on Spongebob behaving scratching the hell out of himself and is obviously worried. He calls the S.W.A.T. Team and Spongebob is sent away and a tiny piece on Fungus lands on Squidward, uh oh. Squidward gives some old guy change and notices the fungus, he thinks it was the icke for like 2 seconds and then thinks it wasn't and begins scratching. Spongebob is in quarantine and his pineapple is completely covered with plastic wrap. Spongebob is in his bubble as is Gary, this will be important for later, Patrick just pops in out of nowhere. I just wanna ask how did he get in. The pineapple is completely under quarantine but whatever. Patrick walks into the bubble and Spongebob warns him he will pop it. Patrick proceeds to squeeze, bite and put his foot into with spiky cleats, good thing The Strangler wasn't here. Patrick suggests playing "pirate wrestling" which in real life would be pretty awesome but anyway, they play and OH NO SPONGEBOB'S BUBBLE POPPED. Patrick aka Plot Device blows Spongebob a brand new bubble which is now mobile. "Patrick your a genius" no Spongebob, Back at The Krusty Krab Squidward has more fungus on his head and Mr Krabs is flippin patties now, He asks Squidward for help and Squidward shakes his head saying no getting fungus all over the food, this is a minor complaint but I think it would have made more sense had Squidward cooked the food and got fungus on it that way, this way just feels lazy and besides Squidward has cooked patties before and even without being asked, Hooky?

spongebob - Hooky
I get this show doesn't follow continuity and I know Squidward probably hates cooking but I'm sure they could have found a way for him to spread the fungus on the food another which makes me think they could have easily wrote around this and had it make more sense or at least be maybe more in character, I know Squidward doesn't like making burgers but most times he just puts up with it. But like I said this show and continuity is like putting ice cream in a microwave, just not something that gets followed, so I won't get to angry just something that bugs me. "If Spongebob were here we would be covered in ick" Squidward says while scratching himself. Now here is a lowpoint for the episode, A mini montage of Squidward giving the food to the customers while disgustingly scratching himself and also the customers eating fungus infected food. Squidward scratching is really nasty and I also said earlier that guy drinking the fungus, :patgross

Now Squidward is completely infected and asks "why am I so itchy" he looks at the wall and sees a big piece of fungus and discovers why. "Spongebob gave me the ick, and I gave it to all you people" The people are angry at Squidward for confessing this and now everyone has at least fungus on them. Some posh guy complains to Mr Krabs when he comes out asking what the problem is and by the way Krabs who was in the kitchen who was perfectly normal is now completely infected aswell

How he got the ick I don't know but this episode already has enough confusing moments with some more still coming up. The posh guy complains about the hygiene and Krabs say "I'll have you know the staff at The Krusty Krab take a solid pledge to show up every day of the week clean and disease free". Just as he finishes Mr Squarepants returns looking, well

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Not joking I often do feel uneasy watching this episode and this moment is one that is just awful to eye, also Patrick looks pretty happy, I just want to know how 2 things, how did Spongebob get that big and how did Patrick not even notice that there is a problem, This all happened off screen but come on, Everyone is shocked at Spongebob, "Is that what you consider clean and disease free Krabby, I'd say we ransack this greasy disease shack, who's with me" the posh fish says that and Mr Krabs blames Squidward for giving everyone the ick and Squidward blames Spongebob. Spongebob cries green tears? and people started going after his bubble. NOW Gary, somehow Gary is out of his bubble, this here is another example of this episode being so poorly written, how? how did Gary escape, Patrick didn't pop him or at least we didn't see it. This episode really needed a rewrite or two, Gary is still hungry and notices Spongebob being attacked. Spongebob's bubble gets a hole and then BOOM, It pops. Fungus is absolutely everywhere and Mr Krabs starts laughing and thinks Squidward is tickling him. It turns out Gary is eating the green slime, I forgot to mention it is said earlier in the episode Gary is a bottomfeeder so he can eat this stuff. "he can clean any surface, even Squid" so Gary can eat the fungus and how does this episode end. Mr Krabs charges people to be deinfected for only $5.00:squidugh:.

Sooooooooo they decided to end the episode with Mr Krabs on top?. Why, so Spongebob calls Gary his best bottom feeder a sponge could have, Gary burps and that was Fungus Among Us.

This episode was very hard to get through. I was considering just saying it's gross but then I realize there's more problems. This episode makes zero sense, I really don't know why some of the stuff happens, how it happens. Another problem is Mr Star aka Plot Device. This episode's conflict only happens because they shoe horned in Patrick to do something to make a climax happen. At the beginning he just adds nothing in fact he makes the situation worse, and he does it again around the middle mark. Add to that painfully gross visuals, a confusing story, a really dumb ending that rewards Mr Krabs for literally zero reason, and an episode I honestly don't know if there was any jokes, I certainly didn't even smile watching this one and I can't find any jokes, maybe the posh fish?. I really don't think there is any, This episode is infamous for a very good reason, I always hated it but I think its slightly less bad now, I mean going from 2nd worst to only number 15 I guess is something, but that's like only murdering one person after murdering 5 it's really nothing to brag about.

Okay hints and questions, I'm going to try do 2 episodes a post, unless the episode I think deserves it's own post which will happen for some of these.

Question time. I actually have two for you guys.

1. What was the first gross out episode in your opinion
2. What do you get on your burger and pizza. For me it's

.Bun
.Mayo
.Patty
.Lettuce
.Onion
.Pickle
,Jalapeno
.Ketchup
.Bun

Pizza
.Pepperoni
.Sweetcorn
.Jalapeno

As for hints

#14 Drinking from an empty coffee mug.
#13 C.P.R. is an acronym

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
Ah, Stanley S. Squarepants, another episode I forgot about. I wouldn't put it on my worst list mostly because it's dull more than bad. I can see why you dislike it so much though. Gone is actually an episode I kind of like other than the ending, so it definitely wouldn't be on my worst list. But yeah, I agree with you, it is mean and unnecessary.

So no hints yet, but so far I'm already 0/2 haha. I'll go ahead and try to guess what episodes you dislike though from the first 3 seasons. This is almost entirely based on my own list though since there's no hints.
  • Season 1 - I'm guessing I Was a Teenage Gary, The Paper, and Jellyfish Jam (I like all of these episodes, but they're commonly on people's worst lists, except for Jellyfish Jam which I'm just throwing out there)
  • Season 2 - I'm going with Bossy Boots, Grandma's Kisses, Dumped, and I'm With Stupid
  • Season 3 - I'll guess SpongeGuard on Duty and Party Pooper Pants

Okay, so now to actually answer the questions you asked:
A highly disliked episode that I actually like is probably The Great Patty Caper or Squid's Visit. There's likely more, because it takes a lot for me to actively dislike an episode (for me, I can give an episode a "bad" rating, but that doesn't necessarily mean I don't find the episode entertaining).

A highly liked episode that I actually dislike is probably Clams (this episode is fine, I just don't find it that enjoyable)

My favorite episode per season:
  • S1: Plankton!
  • S2: Graveyard Shift
  • S3: Krusty Krab Training Video
  • S4: The Lost Mattress
  • S5: Krabs a la Mode
  • S6: Suction Cup Symphony
  • S7: The Bad Guy Club for Villains
  • S8: Hello Bikini Bottom! or Planet of the Jellyfish, I can't decide
  • S9: Sharks vs. Pods
  • S10: Feral Friends or Mimic Madness, it changes
  • S11: Squid Noir
Plankton! is an interesting choice I love that episode but I never see many calling their favorite season 1 episode. If you don't mind me asking what makes that one your favorite

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Plankton! is an interesting choice I love that episode but I never see many calling their favorite season 1 episode. If you don't mind me asking what makes that one your favorite
I like Plankton! because it's unique compared to other episodes (like it's much darker) and I thought it was a great introduction to Plankton. I kind of prefer Plankton being menacing over a complete joke, which is another reason why I like this episode so much. Also it's just really funny and very entertaining and rewatchable (rewatchability is key for me).

Since I don't like to double post I'll respond to your newest post in this thread too.

Okay so Rex hit it right on the head and I'm sad I didn't just go with Fungus Among Us too lol. I actually like this episode (well I take that back, I find it decent) so it's a little surprising to see it on your worst list, but it is a disgusting episode, especially at the end. At least they didn't make the fungus look absolutely horrible, like make it actually puke-colored. I'm also surprised you had it at #2 at some point in time, because in my opinion there are far, far worse episodes. I don't know, I've never been one to automatically hate an episode that uses disgusting comedy like this (see: The Splinter), so maybe that's why I don't feel as strongly about this episode as others might.

2 episodes per post sounds like a plan to me, I like reading your long reviews on these. Now let's get to the questions you asked:
  1. For me I think the first gross-out episode was Suds. I know this isn't a traditional "gross out" episode but it definitely grosses me out. It reminds me of the feeling of being sick and being sick, especially with something like a cold, is just so...ew to me. Like that feeling just makes me want to puke. Also the putting the peanut butter on SpongeBob's foot just grosses me out because of the texture. I think it all depends on what personally is gross to you. Like, I might say Suds, but another person might say Something Smells, and someone else can say Gary Takes a Bath, etc.
  2. On my burger I have the bun, patty, onions, lettuce, seasoning (often pepper), and probably ketchup. I can't stand tomatoes, pickles, or mayo. And then for pizza I usually just get cheese, maybe if I'm feeling festive some mushrooms or something.
Finally, we're at the guessing.
#14 is I think SpongeBob You're Fired? Maybe Karate Choppers? For some reason I feel like I know what you're talking about with that hint but I can't place the episode.
#13 is I have no idea. I'm trying to think of what CPR can even stand for other than the real life definition. I'm thinking the C is either Coral or Chum but I'm probably wrong. The PR makes me think of Plankton's Regular so I suppose I'll go with that as my guess for now.

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
Apologies to everyone, I lent my laptop to sister for a couple days because she needed it for work and I had the reviews for #14 and #13 saved, however she accidentally factory reset my laptop so that's kinda awkward. Anyway no biggie I'll just kinda do a lightning round of these next 2 but still try be kinda descriptive, once again apologies I will redo the reviews towards the end so stay tuned, these things happen.

#14 spongebob - Tentacle-Vision
Tentacle Vision Scumbob 2/10.
This episode is extremely frustrating, this episode has one funny joke and one funny line, the empty coffee mug and that's it. An episode about giving Squidward a TV Show isn't bad but it falls flat on it's face, this episode is extremely irritating, Patrick when he enters the scene has one of the most unfunny jokes where he leaves the live TV Show to go see if he is on TV, comes back and accuses Spongebob of lying, "Why would you lie to me Spongebob, why?" He says this in an extremely soft voice which really annoys me, also the scene where Squidward's set gets destroyed is very annoying, Mr Krabs is just chanting Krusty Krab, "We don't just want you, we want your money too" Sandy is randomly shoe horned in because apparently she can line dance better than Mr Krabs, Pearl shows up too do a cheer leader dance, Plankton just shows up "Eat at The Chum Bucket or perish" that line is kinda funny, the episode also has a very obnoxious ending where a TV executive comes in and kicks Squidward out of his own house. I forgot to mention Zeus The Guitar Lord, I find him a rather annoying character, "I wanted a guitar or a star named after me but whatever I guess a TV show is cool" That line really annoys me, I hate the bratty teen trope and Zeus to me is that trope, I understand why some may like him but to me he is incredibly uninteresting and slightly annoying at points. This episode is extremely annoying and I will fully post the full review. Once again apologies,

spongebob - Patrick's Staycation

Patrick's Staycation, Scumbob 2/10. Patrick's Staycation is a mix between missed potential, Patrick a pr$#k, and filler. The episode starts like the other vacation episodes with slides, Patrick rides the projector like a cowboy and it breaks. So he resorts to shadow puppets, this would have actually been awesome but no

spongebob - Patrick's Staycation

So the actual episode Patrick is sick of staying at home and wants a vacation, he abuses his power and just acts like an absolute jerk to Spongebob, Patrick drowns in his bath tub and Spongebob uses CPR, "Candy Peppermint Resesitation" So Patrick wants food and acts like a jerk again, "Where's the entertainment". He says that line like a huge jerk, So Patrick goes to Squidward's house and then Squidward gets a massage, then Spongebob has to sleep at Mr Krabs house, the episode then ends. I will go into more detail when I rewrite the review so I know I keep saying this but apologies about this

Hints for #12 and #11,

#12 Diaper
#11 Patrick Eats Everything

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Sucks that your laptop got reset :( , but don't worry, the wait is always worth it! No need to apologize, the situation was totally out of your control. Looking at the titles of these episodes I can see that I am 0/5, so clearly you're making these hints much more difficult this time around.

For some reason I've never thought about either of these episodes being on anyone's worst lists, though now that you mention them I can definitely see Patrick's Staycation getting on mine. Not Tentacle-Vision though, I actually kinda like that episode. Like yes, it's Squidward torture, but not that bad, and he was kinda arrogant in that episode so while it's not completely deserved it's not completely out of the blue. And I also found the episode entertaining enough for it not to be anywhere near my bottom list, though I understand why it's on yours.

Patrick's Staycation though...that episode reminds me of everything wrong with Patrick in seasons 7-8. Brings me back to the days when Mr. Enter raged about modern SpongeBob. Also, this is the worst episode of the vacation episodes (as far as I can remember, though maybe one of them could be worse) and it's just boring. So I agree with you here. Also, considering that Candy Peppermint Resuscitation pops right into my mind now that you wrote it shows how forgettable this episode is (honestly all the vacation episodes are forgettable, but that's a topic for another day). I mean you literally said CPR in your hint and this episode never crossed my mind.

Time for guessing! I've been doing bad at these so perhaps this is my chance to redeem myself.

#12 Squid Baby (please be right this time this is the only episode I can think of with a diaper that isn't Rock-A-Bye-Bivalve, also this episode is horrible)
#11 I'm thinking Pat No Pay. Patrick eating everything is such a common trope so I'm trying to figure out what episode you'd dislike. (I was also thinking Back to the Past but Patrick really only eats tartar sauce in that episode, not "everything")

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
Sucks that your laptop got reset :( , but don't worry, the wait is always worth it! No need to apologize, the situation was totally out of your control. Looking at the titles of these episodes I can see that I am 0/5, so clearly you're making these hints much more difficult this time around.

For some reason I've never thought about either of these episodes being on anyone's worst lists, though now that you mention them I can definitely see Patrick's Staycation getting on mine. Not Tentacle-Vision though, I actually kinda like that episode. Like yes, it's Squidward torture, but not that bad, and he was kinda arrogant in that episode so while it's not completely deserved it's not completely out of the blue. And I also found the episode entertaining enough for it not to be anywhere near my bottom list, though I understand why it's on yours.

Patrick's Staycation though...that episode reminds me of everything wrong with Patrick in seasons 7-8. Brings me back to the days when Mr. Enter raged about modern SpongeBob. Also, this is the worst episode of the vacation episodes (as far as I can remember, though maybe one of them could be worse) and it's just boring. So I agree with you here. Also, considering that Candy Peppermint Resuscitation pops right into my mind now that you wrote it shows how forgettable this episode is (honestly all the vacation episodes are forgettable, but that's a topic for another day). I mean you literally said CPR in your hint and this episode never crossed my mind.

Time for guessing! I've been doing bad at these so perhaps this is my chance to redeem myself.

#12 Squid Baby (please be right this time this is the only episode I can think of with a diaper that isn't Rock-A-Bye-Bivalve, also this episode is horrible)
#11 I'm thinking Pat No Pay. Patrick eating everything is such a common trope so I'm trying to figure out what episode you'd dislike. (I was also thinking Back to the Past but Patrick really only eats tartar sauce in that episode, not "everything")
Hints have been harder but congratulations sir or madam, You got one right:excited:

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
#12spongebob - Squid Baby
Squid Baby, Scumbob 2/10.
So my number 12 actually changed a few times, funny enough all episodes involved a diaper. Whirly Brains was originally this, that episode is really so stupid and brain dead (Pun intended) but I thought it really isn't too horrendous, spoilers it is an honorable mention however, Little Yellow Book was also originally here, but that episode has at least some amusing animation and really I don't have as strong a hate for that episode as many do, It's bad but its only like 4/10 - 3.5/10 bad for me. This episode however oh boy lets get into this

The episode begins with Squidward taking a bath because he is a dirty boi, He's listening to some relaxing radio show, he is interrupted and looks out too see Spongebob and Patrick playing with baby toys, I'll be honest this is a real low point not just for the show but the characters, Spongebob and Patrick are childing but would never resort this low, I honestly find it really creepy and not in a good way, "How do you like that baby" Patrick says that line and out of context that line just sounds creepy, Patrick sucks on a passifier, "Yeah it makes me feel babyish" Another line that really bothers me, Patrick your not a baby I know your a kid at heart and that's fine but you ain't no baby. A mini scene of Spongebob and Patrick being babies is shown and it's another kinda uncomfortable scene, that's probably the best way I would describe this episode, it's very
uncomfortable to watch, a lot of scenes are just cringey and kinda gross, Squidward storms out and they start to cry at a jack in the box, fed up Squiddy walks away slipping on a little scooter thing, Won't lie I have no idea what there called, He smashes his head on a mail box and his head grows, he goes to the hospital and reveals he has "Head-go-boom-boom-itis" I never really understood Mr Enter's itis complaint, I do get annoyed at other things but to the episode and even the show credit, It never really bothered me, also they carry him to the hospital and Patrick bangs his head while going there, GREAT. If Squidward recieves another head injury he is going to be stuck as a baby for forever, Patrick two seconds later does this, "Ready little Squidward, Woopdy Doo" and launches Squidward into the roof, god damn it.
spongebob - Squid Baby

So Squid Baby gets dinner, he doesn't eat it, Patrick eats it and then they play patty cake. Squid Baby is happy and slaps them in the face and launches them across the room. Another low point, Squid Baby which is what I'm gonna call him for the record, wanders onto the road and a sleeping truck driver is coming, Oh No. Patrick leaps in and lifts up the road saving Squid Baby, But Uh Oh he put the road on his head, this head injury is a running joke and it's really unfunny, Making it worse is that there hurting a literal baby, also the truck lands into Squidward's house because of course it did. They lock Squid Baby in a cage and he cries, Patrick watches TV while Spongebob watches Squid Baby, getting deja vu here. To this episode's credit Patrick's parenting skills have improved, he actually does something for the child, that's a big improvement, Squid Baby cries for like 10 years in a pretty annoying scene

spongebob - Squid Baby

You have probably heard this 1000 times but this image is everything while watching this episode. 72 hours later it's raining no real reason just is, Spongebob brings Squid Baby to work and Patrick comes aswell, So Patrick falls asleep and Spongebob talks to Mr Krabs, "I don't care if he has seawead for brains, he needs to be behind that register" So Mr Krabs is literally making an infant work for him, "No buts, get to work" Can I say Mr Krabs is barely in this episode and he is probably the worst character in it. He is working an infant, Squid Baby bangs his head because plot and Spongebob gets to work, he also ductapes Squid Baby in a high chair because Squid Baby banged his head again because plot. The customers come into the restaurant and begin to order, because Squid Baby is like 3 years old he obviously doesn't have a clue what to do, he starts sucking on money and then a guys head, "Hop to it boys we haven't even taken our first order", Screw you Mr Krabs, Squid Baby gets given some order reciepts and draws all over them, "Will this be for here or to goo" very funny Spongebob, absolute comedian, Squid Baby draws on some dude's face, "My face, my face, also my leg but mostly my face" that was a funny line to the episode's credit, Some dude gets angry at Squid Baby and he gets a cash register to the mouth, he starts crying which is always annoying, "Yelling at a poor defenseless baby, you outta be ashamed" this is actually nice to see since everyone is just horrible to Squid Baby, Squid Baby poops himself, Squidward bangs his head and Mr Krabs complains again, "Mr Squidward, where are your manners" "Mr Krabs watch his head" "Watch his head? why don't you watch his diaper, and get it changed" So Krabs is now completely aware he is an infant and is still an absolute jerk, damn, So Spongebob goes to change Squid Baby's diaper and every place he goes he he gets denied smashing Squid Baby's head 3 times in the process, "Are you out of your mind, you can't change his diaper out here in front of the customers, take it out back where the food is prepared" Screw you Krabsy, Everyone leaves because Krabs said this and he says, "All right that's it, get that poopy baby out of me restaurant" Spongebob goes to leave and starts to spin on another thing I don't the name off, I'm not too good with baby toys, rattle I think but to be honest I don't know, Squidward's head gets smashed twice and starts crying and then gets covered in ice, The ice decreases the swelling which actually makes sense to the episodes credit and Squidward is now an adult, the episode ends with him in a poopy diaper and that was Squid Baby

Squid Baby is a horribly horrific episode, Squidward is treated horribly, Mr Krabs is also horrible in this episode, it has several
uncomfortable scenes and also it's a complete rehash, Rock A Bye Bivalve pulled out the parent trope so much more gracefully and smarter than this episode ever could, however Spongebob is very good natured which is one plus I will give this episode, also why is everyone a jerk to Squid Baby, he's a baby. For these reasons of being, Unfunny, Uncomfortable, Creepy, Cruel and a Rehash it makes the list.

#12 spongebob - Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom
Smoothe Jazz At Bikini Bottom, Scumbob 2/10.

This has got to be one of the most annoying episodes in Spongebob history. The episode starts with Squidward being very pleasant in The Krusty Krab, Spongebob that learns that Kelpy G is sold out, however our favorite cephalopod has got one, BUT PATRICK STAR EATS IT, Patrick is horrible in this episode, I'm honestly willing to say he is worse in this episode that Pet Sitter Pat, an episode that won't be on the list, but honorable mentions, "Your probably not going to get that back before showtime" But thankfully two tickets can be won, Squidward and Spongebob both enter at the same time, and Spongebob wins of course. By the way Spongebob takes his sweet time dialing that number, Squid dials it instantly but of course he loses, Spongebob wins and it's off to the concert, this episode's premise isn't horrible. Spongebob and Squidward going to a concert, really not bad but execution awful. Also when Spongebob answers the call he is crosseyed

spongebob - Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom

Spongebob is actually really not that terrible in this episode, he's annoying but the worse character is certainly not him. We get to the concert and it actually looks promising, there's shirt stands, food stands, necklaces, balloons. Squidward tries to get rid of Spongebob because on the bus he's pretty loud, He finds a way at a lemonade stand, Squidward finds a new group of friends, and Spongebob ruins it by using his ukulele, Spongebob is loud and obnoxious at the concert while waiting for Kelpy G to come one and people complain, Kelpy G makes his appearence, Just OUT OF NOWHERE, Patrick appears, this episode has many plotholes coming up, But how the actual Davy Jones locker did Patrick get in, unless that ticket digested he shouldn't be here, also I doubt Patrick has any knowledge or even cares for Smoothe Jazz, "Excuse me sir do you have any ketchup?" also he is saying standing right in front inbetween 2 audience members but of course they don't care, So Patrick is only here for the Nachos and after he is told to get lost by Squidward he eats his backstage pass, Spongebob offers and is about to give Squidward his backstage pass but Patrick just grabs it and eats it. PATRICK, this episode is extremely frustrating mainly because Patrick gets away with everything, Squidward rips part of his head and Patrick walks on stage and makes a food order. the bodyguards go for Patrick who was being booed a second ago and is now being cheered and carried away, What the actual heck, Squidward runs after Patrick and is stopped by security, Then a random fish steals is in their seats, Now I have been to my fair few concerts, you get your own seats, how in holy blue water did that fish get those seats? "You got a problem tentacle head" I mean your a squid aswell but whatever, Squidward goes a rant and is kicked out and begins crying, Keep in mind so far all he wanted was to go to the concert, Patrick ate his tickets, Spongebob ruined his chances with new friends, his backstage pass gets eaten, Spongebob's backstage pass gets eaten, he gets his seats stolen and is kicked out, WHAT, this is one of those episodes I honestly get angry watching, when I say angry frustrated is probably a better word, it's a very frustrating episode. Patrick reappears, "Keep it jazzy Miles, and thanks for the grub" HOW DID HE GET BACKSTAGE, This episode has so many confusing plotholes and makes ZERO sense, Spongebob and Squidward are now backstage, Squidward pleads with Kelpy G's manager and Spongebob tries explain and just says he doesn't care. Squidward plays his clarinet and Spongebob interupts with his Ukulele, Kelpy G thinks the clarinet is abysmal but thinks Spongebob is great, Spongebob is taking on stage and the episode ends with Squidward being dragged off stage trying to play Clarinet.

This one is really frustrating, Nothing was funny in this episode what so ever and everyone treated Squidward like dirt, for it's cruelty alone it gets on the list.

Hints and Questions.

#10 Spongebob's Skeleton is shown
#9 "Breathing"

Squid Baby: What would you name a boy or a girl, For me my first picks are Franklin or John for a boy, and Jae for a girl

Smoothe Jazz At Bikini Bottom, Who is your favorite musical artist, Dave

Last edited:

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I can't believe I forgot about Smoothe Jazz At Bikini Bottom! I used to hate that episode with a passion (I mean I still heavily dislike it, there's just less passion). I agree with everything you said about both episodes, there's really nothing I can defend in either of them, except maybe SpongeBob not being awful in SJBB. Smoothe Jazz in Bikini Bottom is yet another example of Patrick being the worst character in the entire show during that era. I wish we got another episode with Kelpy G, because both episodes he appears in are awful.

As for your first question, I have no idea what I'd name anyone. There's a lot at play there that I can't really simulate right now (like what my situation is when I have a child or whatever, or simply what the child looks like). So I can't really answer this question at all. As for your second question, my favorite musical artist is Khalid.

Now, let's see if I can even attempt these hints.

#10 I can think of a couple of episodes where we see SpongeBob's skeleton...I'm feeling like it's The Splinter this time.
#9 I'm thinking Boating Buddies, that has two instances where breathing is mentioned/focused on, also it's a bad episode.

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
Now we are getting to the real junk.

#10 View attachment 12119
The Splinter, Scumbob 1.5/10.

Before I begin, to my nephew's Jason and Alanna, I personally apologize you share your birthday, (June 2nd) with this episode.

This episode will make you bored, grossed out, frustrated all in one neat 11 minute package. The episode starts with Spongebob very eager to get to work, "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, YEAH OPEN FOR BUSINESS" He says this shouting, Spongebob seems to have a bowl of ADHD for breakfast because he is extremely hyper, he is literally jumping for turning around the open sign, also one tiny thing that bugs me, Spongebob says "Fresh patties" while getting frozen patties, I don't know why but I always hated them being called fresh when they are frozen, I'll admit this is just me nitpicking. So Spongebob launches his spatula in the roof and builts a big tower to get it back, also what maniac builds a tower with swords and glass jars, however to the episode's credit the whole situation is funny aswell as when Spongebob pulls out his spatula calls it hard work and puts it back in, which was the only part of the episode I did like, So Spongebob is falling to his doom but lands on a sword but he slips on some tartar sauce and it happens,

The splinter is now in Spongebob,, So Spongebob tries rip it out in one of the uncomfortable scenes in the show, mainly because it does look very painful for poor Spongebob, so he tries rip it out with his teeth and after that doesn't work he decides to keep the splinter, So guy is complaining because he isn't getting his food, Spongebob is flipping patties with his nose, he jabs his spatula in Squidward's nose, a mini scene of Spongebob being unaware of what Squidward is implying happens and Spongebob explains what happened, the splinter is beginning to grow, it is producing a green puss that goes in Squidward's eye. Squidward then tells Spongebob that he will get sent home, Spongebob is really upset and trying to convince Squidward, and eventually starts crying when is told he will be sent home, Spongebob is begging Squidward not to tell, Squidward says he doesn't have to tell Mr Krabs, "Because he already knows" Spongebob screams and Squidward says "If there is something a miss in his restaurant, he can smell it" Krabs is just sniffing for money, So Spongebob calls Patrick and an unfunny joke where Patrick doesn't answer ensues, Patrick is now doctor.
View attachment 12121

Remember Suds, its actually one of my all time favorites, 22nd to be precise. Patrick plays doctor there but he was much more innocent and if something wasn't right he kept trying, sure he was an idiot but he was well meaning, just wanting to help Spongebob, Patrick here is an absolute jerk, he puts Spongebob's foot in his mouth, starts gargling it and suck on his shoe, Spongebob states the obvious saying this isn't helping and once again remember Suds, Patrick asked after he done each procedure, stuff like "Feeling better yet" "How about now", once again an idiot but a well meaning idiot, here he gets extremely defensive and says "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were a doctor" first off Patrick your not a doctor, second Jesus Christ, Why is getting so defensive when he is clearly in the wrong, Spongebob starts crying and begging, he eventually agrees, "Okay we play by my rules Squarebob" once again says this in a very smug voice as he did with the doctor line, he hits the splinter dead on with a mallet, causing it to grow very large, he then puts garbage on the splinter, it is now purple and producing more green puss, "That doesn't look good" way to state the obvious Patrick, Patrick just leaves because "his shift is over", Mr Krabs is now onto Spongebob, because Squidward told, and Mr Krabs is now suspicious, Now we see The Splinter in it's final form,

Squidward faints and Mr Krabs pulls it out, green puss goes all over Mr Krabs and Spongebob is cured, we then learn about "Workers Compensation" and Squidward throws a cash register on his head but his shift ended 2 minutes ago and that was The Splinter

This one was bad, this episode is not only painful to watch but if you don't mind gross out you'll just be extremely bored, the visuals are horrific and also the characters, Spongebob just gets treated like trash in this episode for zero reason, also Patrick and Squidward are pretty unlikeable in this episode, especially Patrick and to top it off it's got some pretty annoying moments, like the hyper opening.

For being unfunny, unpleasant and very cruel, It's worthy of the number 10 slot on my list.

View attachment 12123
#9 Boating Buddies, Scumbob 1.5/10. This one is bad, I really don't even think it's worth reviewing because I don't think anyone likes this episode, but I will.

The episode begins with Spongebob hearing Squidward breathing, "I have been sitting here motionless for 45 minutes, what could you have possibly heard me doing", "breathing" Squidward pays him some money to leave him alone Spongebob already got paid and Squidward smashes his mug, "Coffee rain, It's hot chocolate, CHOCOLATE RAIN". Squidward flees and hits a stop sign, as punishment is sent to Boating School. Oh Joy, at school Spongebob exposes Squidward to certain faces,
spongebob - Boating Buddies

So Squidward explains what happens, Spongebob talks the chalk and draws a picture of him and Squidward. Squidward gets basically bullied in this episode, so guy keeps beating him up and also he sits alone behind a dumpster. Soon the driving scene happens, after a generic chase scene they go through a science lab, the scene is so bizarre but to be fair it is a pretty great scene, they go back and Squidward gets beaten up again, the final exam is here, Squidward clearly very injured is not exempted from the exam, he has to convince Spongebob that they are "Boating Buddies"some guy whips out a tape recorder, Squidward fails the final test and has to come back next week, Squidward lets out a long scream and that was Boating Buddies.

This episode is horrible to Squidward, he gets bullied and harassed. Spongebob is supremely annoying here. He is so creepy and honestly disgusting towards Squidward. Also no effort went into building chemistry with Mrs Puff and Squidward who should really be bonding over their hatred of Spongebob. Did I mention this episode is very unfunny, aside from Johnson this episode is a comedy wasteland,

For being unfunny, cruel, and disgusting it earns it's spot

Hint and questions

Hint for #8 Wacky Bucks
Hint for #7 New member of the family

Question 1, Have you ever had an injury at school
Question 2, Do you enjoy designer clothes, bit random I know but I am curious

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Yes! I finally got both of the hints right! 3/9 baby!

Okay, now that that's out of my system, let me actually respond. Both of these episodes are bad. I disagree with having The Splinter so high on the list, mostly because it just bores me rather than offends me on a personal level with the gross-out. Though, like always, even if I disagree on placement I agree with pretty much everything you say in your write-up. I never really thought about the connection to Suds and now that I'm thinking about it I consider the Splinter to be a rip-off of Suds and partly of Suction Cup Symphony (which premiered only a few months before The Splinter).

Now, Boating Buddies...that episode is an atrocity. Not to be one of those "modern SpongeBob" haters, I think that Boating Buddies encapsulates most things wrong about seasons 6-9a of SpongeBob. The Squidward torture is awful, SpongeBob is annoying and creepy, and the episode is not entertaining whatsoever. Also, your poor nephews. On the bright side, they also share their birthday with All That Glitters and Wishing You Well.

To answer your questions,
1. Not any serious injury. Though I do remember one time this kid pushed me into a stone wall and that hurt my head a lot, but I didn't get a concussion or anything, luckily.
2. No. I never buy any designer clothes. Other than the fact that I'm broke, I don't see any reason to buy them. The only clothing that I "splurge" on is shoes. Always, always, get the best, most comfortable pair of shoes you can.

Let's see if I can continue this streak of guessing episodes.
#8 is One Coarse Meal. I can't wait to see how you rip into this one, because it's abysmal.
#7 is A Pal For Gary. I'm excited to see what you say for this one as well (if it's this one). Personally APFG is much higher on my list (like top 3), so I wonder what other episodes are even higher than this one (that's assuming I'm correct at least).

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob Squarepants. Time for the bottom 8 and now we have a mixture of obvious choices for a list like this and I episodes I have a personal hatred of, only 8 left so lets get this done son.

spongebob - One Coarse Meal One Coarse Meal, Scumbob 1.5/10. You knew it would be on here so let me explain why it is not number 1. The episode begins with Mr Krabs relaxing in the bath tub of money, Plankton swoops in and attacks Mr krabs and Spongebob, "You'll be re redoing after I'm through with ya" I don't know why but that line is funny to me, Spongebob attakcs Plankton with pleas like he is a machine gun, Plankton uses a bubble as a force field, a rocket is shot and grabs Krabs and Spongebob, he starts getting squeezed and Plankton tickles Krabs and makes him sneeze, Spongebob reveals where the formula is and Plankton is happy, Pearl walks in, before Spongebob mentions blubber and Plankton begins to get nervous and eventually when Pearl appears he is terrified, Plankton runs away. First off all I know this is said so much but Plankton and Pearl have met before, I understand The Algae's Always Greener is set in a different universe but Band Geeks I understand they don't interact but they surely knew of one another, Same in Party Pooper Pants, Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy VI The Motion Picture and Tentacle Vision, all episodes before this they at the same place and again they don't interact but Plankton would be afraid before in all those past encounters. I understand this show doesn't follow continuity but I feel this is something that shouldn't be pulled out of thin air. Pearl demands some mall money to set the two free and eventually Krabs wants Pearl to drop by The Chum Bucket, Pearl refuses. Plankton runs home and talks to Karen, It is revealed that Plankton's cousins all got eaten by whales, first off Clem will never die and neither will Billy Billy Bo Willy Banana Fana Fo Filly.

spongebob - Plankton's Army

Jokes aside back to the episode, Plankton goes to take out the trash and Pearl appears scaring Plankton indoors, he barricades the door and then Pearl appears inside, Plankton cries to Karen who thinks he is delusional, "16 paranoia filled days later" We see Plankton

spongebob - One Coarse Meal

He has completely lost himself, that night he has a dream that he is being chased by Pearl who wants to eat him, he gets eaten and sees his family members, Plankton cries in the middle of the night "I can't take it, it's driving me crazy" It is then revealed Mr Krabs is actually Pearl in a costume, the next day Plankton says "What's the point in going on I'll just be tortured for the rest of my life by that whale" Plankton then waits for 4:15 bus to come to run him over and eventually Spongebob comes over and Plankton asks for him to step on him, he says "I'm sorry Plankton but that flies in the face of my good nature" Plankton is ready for the bus to run him over, Spongebob tells Mr Krabs that Plankton is lying in the road ready for death and Krabs says "He's a mess ahahahahha" This is wrong on so many levels, first I don't want sympathy points here I don't get upset talking about this it's just an experience in my past, I lost my father to suicide and I always hate when suicide is done so distastefully. I find that this episode does not treat the subject of suicide with any respect, then again the suicidal themes are only implied so that makes this even more difficult to rate. The episode has Plankton who has been put through hell and back be tortured for no reason, I guess you could say Krabs is protecting the formula but he would never go this far, If Krabs set some traps and kinda beat up Plankton that's fine in fact if this episode replace Pearl with Krabs stepping on Plankton it would be so much better than what we got. Sorry for rambling but I just wanted too say that. Spongebob then tells Plankton that the safe is not behind the painting, he also tells Plankton what Krabs secret fear is, If this episode was double length and this might sound crazy, if this was double length and the second half was devoted to Krabs being tortured by clowns and in the end they agree enough was enough, I feel it would turn out maybe half decent. Spongebob also tells Plankton about Krabs dressing up as Pearl, Plankton is obviously furious, he then traps Krabs in another grab trap, a mime appears and Krabs is terrified, "Doesn't feel so good on the other end of the stick does it Scaredy Pants?" I wish the episode ended here because it's bad so far very bad but the ending. Spongebob puts on some holographic whales and scares Plankton away, Spongebob frees Krabs and the episode ends.

This one is awful but why is it not number 1? the opening, the opening is very good, it's nice and action packed and if it wasn't here this would be a number 3 or 2 without a doubt. But everything else is bad, I won't do a recap, it's the most despised episode for a damn good reason. For being unfunny, horrifically cruel and also having some personal issues that affect my enjoyment this is a certain bottom 10 episode.

spongebob - Pet or Pests

Pet Or Pests, Scumbob 1/10

To describe this episode in two words, ugly animation, this is one of the most off putting episodes ever to watch and it's so horrific to look at, this is by far Aaron Springer's worst drawn episode, the puffy cheeks, stiff movements and gross out are all here, keep in mind I love lots of Aaron Springer's work, but this episode is one of the worst ones.

The episode begins with Spongebob and Patrick playing leap frog I think, Patrick lands a hard land "Spongebob look out for my body" Patrick says this while having plenty of time to fall down so I'm calling Plot Device on this one, they fall down a big cliff

spongebob - Pet or Pests

There's the cheek issue I mentioned, everyone looks so babyish in this episode it's really distracting. They find a ball and it is revealed to be a worm which looks very offputting, I'm out of images but just look it up. Spongebob is at first horrified by the worm but after 2 seconds loves the little thing, Worms are dogs in Bikini Bottom this is important for later, they bring the worm home and him and Gary don't get along, Spongebob is attacked by Gary and Patrick does nothing and just leaves, Gary sleeps in the guest room and the next morning the worm is giving birth, Spongebob is unaware as he just woke up, soon he finds out and it turns out the worm is a girl, 5 baby pups are born, Gary meets his new nephews? I don't know, Gary and Worm growl and then fight and soon Worm is sent packing, Patrick says "This town is getting too rough for me" and leaves, Spongebob is now going too sell the worms, the worms spray green goop on Squidward and he just slams the door, next probably the most infamous part of the episode. Spongebob heads to Mrs Puff and rings the doorbell for about 33 seconds, straight, THIS IS FAMILY GUY LEVELS OF LAZY JOKES, honestly the dad noise joke from Family Guy is on par with Spongebob ringing a doorbell for 30 seconds, Mrs Puff is also talking but does she say anything important hell no, she just says stuff about Spongebob being welcome and it's so god damn pointless. Mrs Puff inflates and her house is destroyed, now Spongebob meets Larry, Larry doesn't know Spongebob?, what?, I really hate this stupid jokes where they either drag on too long or make no sense, again I know Spongebob doesn't follow continuity but this is so stupid, characters meeting other characters that to me is continuity, even if Larry didn't recognize Spongebob I would accept it but he just doesn't know who he is, also the puffy cheeks return. Larry is picking up diet supplements, Larry then is about to eat the worms which again are dogs in Bikini Bottom because of raw protein, :squidugh:
Really, Really? then the worms get launched into a freeway and OH NO a big truck is coming, Larry launches Spongebob? bit odd but its cool, and now Spongebob is going to be the hero and save those worms, he breks into the truck and unplugs it and the worms are saved, HOORAY, Mr Krabs then calls and he is late for work, Mr Krabs likes babies and then he squirts green goop again, Spongebob cries and leaves and is in a trash can and is sprayed with Green Goo, some garbage man smells them and claims the goop is worth a fortune, Krabs pops up and sells them:squidugh:

This episode may be the most stupid and pointless episode ever made, when it isn't ungodly annoying and stupid, it is very unappealing, those cheeks and gross out are very off putting, that and this is a fantastic example of if it didn't exsist absolutely nothing would ever change in the world, for being gross, unfunny, pointless and just once again just gross it makes the list

Hints and Questions

Hint for #7 Burned Krabby Patties
Hint for #6 Western

Questions

OCM What is your least favorite pre movie episode, my least favorite is on this list so I won't say
Pet Or Pests: Are you a pet person? if so what animal do you own, I own a dog named Benji, he is a bejon mixed with a poodle and he is awesome.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Wow I really do be looking like a clown after getting your #8 wrong :annoyed:. Anyway, yes, yes, yes to both of these choices. I agree that One Coarse Meal has some good qualities, and that other than being abysmal for its suicide jokes, the plot is weak as well. I like your idea of how this episode could've been saved by being double length, that would've been a little interesting. Now, Pet or Pests is a bit of a surprise to me. It always gets overshadowed by A Pal for Gary and Pet Sitter Pat so I forget about it often. But thinking about this episode again has been disliking it immensely. And you're right, for some reason the animation in this episode is really, really bad, which is surprising for a show like SpongeBob where the art style doesn't change too much (not as much as in a show like Steven Universe, for example).

To answer your questions:
1. My least favorite pre-movie episode is actually a 3-way tie because I always go back and forth with these 3 episodes. The episodes are Dumped, I'm With Stupid, and Party Pooper Pants. Maybe not so much the last one, but definitely the first two, I don't like either of those episodes at all.​
2. Big time, I'm definitely a pet person. For most of my life we've had dogs, though right now we don't. Your dog sounds so cute!​

So I'm 4/11 now, which is not where I hoped to be, let's see if I can redeem myself.

#7 - that's a hard one. I know Pickles has burnt Krabby Patties, but I don't think it's that one. Nature Pants as well, but also doubting that one. For some reason I keep thinking The Card has burnt Krabby Patties, but maybe I'm wrong. At this point I'm never going to guess it so I'm going with The Card as my final answer.
#6 - Pest of the West, but I'm scared that this is too easy...to cover my bases I'll also say Rodeo Daze.

EdmundTheDevil

Imitation Krab
Wow I really do be looking like a clown after getting your #8 wrong :annoyed:. Anyway, yes, yes, yes to both of these choices. I agree that One Coarse Meal has some good qualities, and that other than being abysmal for its suicide jokes, the plot is weak as well. I like your idea of how this episode could've been saved by being double length, that would've been a little interesting. Now, Pet or Pests is a bit of a surprise to me. It always gets overshadowed by A Pal for Gary and Pet Sitter Pat so I forget about it often. But thinking about this episode again has been disliking it immensely. And you're right, for some reason the animation in this episode is really, really bad, which is surprising for a show like SpongeBob where the art style doesn't change too much (not as much as in a show like Steven Universe, for example).

To answer your questions:
1. My least favorite pre-movie episode is actually a 3-way tie because I always go back and forth with these 3 episodes. The episodes are Dumped, I'm With Stupid, and Party Pooper Pants. Maybe not so much the last one, but definitely the first two, I don't like either of those episodes at all.​
2. Big time, I'm definitely a pet person. For most of my life we've had dogs, though right now we don't. Your dog sounds so cute!​

So I'm 4/11 now, which is not where I hoped to be, let's see if I can redeem myself.

#7 - that's a hard one. I know Pickles has burnt Krabby Patties, but I don't think it's that one. Nature Pants as well, but also doubting that one. For some reason I keep thinking The Card has burnt Krabby Patties, but maybe I'm wrong. At this point I'm never going to guess it so I'm going with The Card as my final answer.
#6 - Pest of the West, but I'm scared that this is too easy...to cover my bases I'll also say Rodeo Daze.
The hint for number 6 is a little too vauge, so ill add onto it.

#6 Western, Garold

Back