Eddsworld - The End

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
PgvOHJI.png

The End, Part 1 (March 9th, 6 minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ux0ERfzDSU

The End, Part 2 (March 16th, 15 minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxtRL1tclds

I'm sad to see Eddsworld go, but I'm glad Tom and Matt could keep the show alive for song long after Edd's passing (2012). Will post links as they become available.

Can I just say how hard it was to upscale the poster, while keeping it to look decent? Here's the original size of the poster:
57ayzvg.jpg

The Navy

Banished
I heard about this. Really excited for Part 2 since that's supposed to be a massive collab episode. A lot of artists I like are working on this.

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
That's unfortunate! I was never into Eddsworld, but it's quite sad to hear that it's ending now.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
added The End, Part 1 to the first post :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ux0ERfzDSU

The Navy

Banished
I just saw it. It was really fantastic and had a lot of references to Eddisodes, which I really loved.

And did anyone catch "Matt on Matt action"? ;)

A lot of great artists worked on this and I look forward to Paul's future endeavors.

Really shocked looking at the credits how many people got to work on this.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Everything seems to be ending now. Have people who created long-running series of all kinds finally decided to end their stuff so everybody can stop complaining about seasonal rot, or do we need more brand new stuff?

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
"Matt on Matt action" was actually my favorite joke from this Eddisode :rofl:

The Drifter

Some person.
Everything seems to be ending now. Have people who created long-running series of all kinds finally decided to end their stuff so everybody can stop complaining about seasonal rot, or do we need more brand new stuff?
They're ending this series because the original creator (Edd) died from cancer 3 years ago.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
The Drifter said:
They're ending this series because the original creator (Edd) died from cancer 3 years ago.
I know, but it just seems to all be a strange coincidence.

The Navy

Banished
Part 2 is up. It was amazing and it made me tear up near the end. Kudos to all the fantastic and talented people who worked on this and to Tom and Matt for continuing Edd's legacy.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
Finally added part 2... gotta admit, I cried a tiny bit. I've been watching Eddsworld since 2008 and I'm so sad to see it go. Tom and Matt did a wonderful job, though.

Back