Ducktales...on TELETOON?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7otwNE92x8Y

Canada is screwed.

...what the actuall heck wrong with Canadian kids TV networks today.

But DuckTales alone is better than 99% of the other "shows" on Teletoon.

Honestly, I think Canada should stop attempting to make their own cartoons and just air stuff from the USA. The children shouldn't have to suffer anymore.

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
But DuckTales alone is better than 99% of the other "shows" on Teletoon.
Honestly, I think Canada should stop attempting to make their own cartoons and just air stuff from the USA. The children shouldn't have to suffer anymore.
Unfortunately, Canadian law says major Canadian networks need to fill a certain percentage of schedule with Canadian shows.

Unfortunately, Canadian law says major Canadian networks need to fill a certain percentage of schedule with Canadian shows.

I know that, and it's a very unfortunate law. Honestly, Canada didn't use to really make bad cartoons, but their output has been getting progressively worse and worse as time goes on. When I heard they were making a show out of The Day My Butt Went Psycho, of ALL possible things, I wanted to be done with life.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I know that, and it's a very unfortunate law. Honestly, Canada didn't use to really make bad cartoons, but their output has been getting progressively worse and worse as time goes on. When I heard they were making a show out of The Day My Butt Went Psycho, of ALL possible things, I wanted to be done with life.
What's hilarious is that they have a cartoon called Wishfart that has no fart jokes.

what even is canada lmao

imrustyokay

Twitter: @imrustyokay
SpongeOddFan said:
...what the actuall heck wrong with Canadian kids TV networks today.
Canadian networks confuse me these days. 90% of all affilaites of Canadian terrestrial TV are Owned and Operated affiliates, and 95% of all the cable channels are owned by Corus, i swear they're as evil as Disney.

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON SIMSUBBING

Back