Driving

QuestionGirl1998

Imitation Krab
Does anyone ever feel like Spongebob when they drive? In the almost two years I've had my license I've been in a ditch, ran into stuff, and hit cars.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Funny you should say this, since I’m getting my learner’s license at the moment. It beats having to stay in school for 6 hours, and my teacher’s far more enthusiastic than Mrs Puff.

QuestionGirl1998

Imitation Krab
Funny you should say this, since I’m getting my learner’s license at the moment. It beats having to stay in school for 6 hours, and my teacher’s far more enthusiastic than Mrs Puff.
Good luck getting your permit! I had to take drivers ed two times, permit two times, and license two times. I’m just like Spongebob kinda. Just study your signs test and read the book

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
I don't have to deal with that yet, since i'm 15, but like I'm actually really nervous about driving, like I feel like i'll pull a spongebob and like crash into a building or something.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Passing my driver's test wasn't easy, but I got it on my fourth try. Failed the written exam on both chances twice, the driving exam once. Funny how looking back, I was actually better behind the wheel than with knowing all the answers, unlike Spongebob. :p

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Practice, practice, practice. I was a nervous wreck when learning how to drive, but it's like riding a bike - once you learn, you never forget. Just be sure to develop safe, defensive driving habits. I see far too many reckless drivers on the roads, many of them my parents' age or older. Be careful out there. ;)

Back