Dreams

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Already made a thread for this a while back. Glad you guys are always making conversation, but try to do some backup checks before making new threads.

Anyway, last night I dreamed that my cousins passed away. I don’t understand what triggered it, but I was happy to have them when I woke up.

ooooooofy

hello! :)
last night I had a dream I met Taylor Swift and we went to the pool and had a fun time! We became best friends! Anyways Taylor and I were skipping and laughing on the way back to the bus (because apparently Taylor had a big bus for all of her friends) I realized I forgot something and so I went back to the pool while Taylor waited for me! However at that point I realized it was a dream and I decided to just go with it but when I got back the whole place was completely deserted and Taylor was gone! Then I found my friend Jeff and we rode bikes around in an abandoned hotel parking lot!

That was one of the happiest dreams I have ever had before it took that dark turn :0000

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
EmployeeAMillion said:
Already made a thread for this a while back. Glad you guys are always making conversation, but try to do some backup checks before making new threads.

Anyway, last night I dreamed that my cousins passed away. I don’t understand what triggered it, but I was happy to have them when I woke up.
Is it on the first 5 pages? I looked that far before posting this, unless it's in The Dump, I didn't check there.

Also I quit reading your dream half way, so I read "I dreamed that my cousins passed away. I don’t understand what triggered it, but I was happy." Scared me for a sec. lol

TexasSponge

Floating Shopping List
Last night I just had a plain weird dream. XD I don't even remember all of it haha. The only part I can distinctly remember is cuddling with my first love and seeing his face. And then my dad woke me up. lol Darn it.

Back