Dream Artists You'd Like to See in The Third Movie Album

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Like the title says, who would you LOVE to see have a song in the soundtrack for The Third SpongeBob Movie? For me, I'd love for the album to have more of a dark/spacey/psychedelic feel, with a mix of upbeat songs, kind of like of The First Movie soundtrack. My dream artists would be Tame Impala or Boards of Canada. :P I'd love to see what they'd bring to the table, even though that dream is very, very unlikely.

kev

innit
last movie, pharrell williams paid us dust. where's our "happy", mang? it's the only way we could snatch that oscar nomination lmao.

JDNH2

Imitation Krab
Craig David
Everything Everything
Take That
Paul McCartney
The Aquabats

QuadrilateralPants

Imitation Krab
Yeah dude, boards of Canada would be awesome. But we need ween man. More ween is perfect, it is one of Hillenburg's favorite bands after all. Imagine the 3rd movie ends the series, and the show closes with Birthday Boy. That would be so emotional and amazing.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
There's this guy named EVW and he does AWESOME remixes for copyrighted music, with him, any music is possible! (starts at 1:33)

https://youtu.be/JCbo99tw3uk

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
Lionel Richie
Tangerine Dream (their instrumentals "Dolphin Dance" and "Ride on the Ray" would be perfect for the film.)
Black Eyed Peas
Alestorm (they could do a version of the SpongeBob theme song in their "pirate rock" style)
"Weird Al" Yankovic

Back